THE JEWEL OF MADINA,an offensive portyal of Islam!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
The jewel of Madina an offensive portrayal of Islam

A piece of news that recently caused some havoc in the west was about the cancellation of the publication of a book entitled ‘The Jewel of Madina’. The book is said to be about the life and times of Aisha, the youngest bride of the Prophet of Islam and has been rated as a ‘national security risk’ by a famed commentator in the US.
The book has been withdrawn by Random House, which said it feared that publication of the book could "incite acts of violence". Critics, however, have accused the publisher of abandoning the principle of free speech and caving into pressure from extreme Islamist elements, wrote the Independent newspaper in London.
This is not about the debate on whether it violates the principles of free speech with fears of extreme actions by a ‘small’ group of Muslims. The publication of this book can only add insult to the mass injury caused to the Muslims with the violent attacks against Muslims in their soul, bodies and heartlands.
Publishing the book will altogether add to what now separates the Muslim world from the western world and that is the right to safeguard the treasures and the icons of the Islamic faith from western bias and western *!*!*!*!ography. It is more a question of morality than one of rights and every one with a sane mind will agree that rights cannot take precedence on the morality of a people or of an entire faith that is represented by more than 1.5 billion people.
It is incredible that the west find it easy to target the Muslims and the Prophet of Islam including his family – note that the Prophet of Islam and his family has never offended the western world – but the same defenders of rights and freedoms fails to attack other faiths. Moreover Sherry Jones (the writer of this book) criticized the character of Imam Ali (A.S) & insulted his holy presence.
The biasness is too obvious. From the Danish cartoons that raised the ire of a large section of the Muslim world and forced us to pen down some of the most adverse criticism against the west to the bad ‘movie’ made by a sick MP in Holland, the West seem to have learnt very little about respect.
Do not touch religion has been the call from many Muslims who felt offended by writers like Salman Rushdie who lived a life of a leper after the publication of his book the Satanic Verses.
The western writers find it too easy to pick and choose as they want on the Muslims from time to time and at a far greater rate nowadays, simply to become famous or to make some big bucks. This shows how the west is becoming bankrupt of ideas and is desperately dependent on anti-Islamic writers.
Leave Islam alone, leave religion alone and this should be the core principle of the western world before it tries to teach the Muslims what democracy is or what freedom is about. The United Nations, the EU and the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) should come together to once and for all make it impossible for anyone on this earth to publish anything – from books to articles and even blogs – that depicts other people’s faith in a negative fashion. All writers who want to publish their books written with the intent to offend other religions should be banned worldwide.

Sherry Jones, Salman Rushdie and even the short sighted Asra Nomani should be barred from writing and banned from publishing anything until they learn the lesson that touching on the sensitive issues of religion means banishment for them.
Publishers who dare go ahead with such publications should simply be forced to close down while the directors, owners and workers should be struck with a five to ten years banishment that would not allow them to be involved in the publication business.
Well are these extreme? This is how the Muslims would feel if such books are published and we can say that we speak for a majority of the Muslims.
The world is in no need for such portrayals of the people whom the Muslims love and adores.

Please dear brothers and sisters pray to Allah that He save honour of His last Messanger Mohammed s.a.v.s. and honour of his blessed family,InshAlllah.

May Allah bless you all.

:wasalam:

Your sister Asja

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Jazak Allahu Khair, Sister. This is more disturbing news. It is hard to know really what is the best action. I remember watching an Ahmed Deedat video about that awful book by Salman Rushdie. The truth is that the book was utter rubbish and was offensive to Muslims as well as many other groups. But it somehow got to be on the essential course in English literature around the USA and the moron got fame and books sold one way or another. They will keep attacking us and Islam but ALLAH will protect His deen. The more they twist things, the more people will be curious about Islam and ALLAH guides whom He wills.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: Jazak Allahu Khair, Sister. This is more disturbing news. It is hard to know really what is the best action. I remember watching an Ahmed Deedat video about that awful book by Salman Rushdie. The truth is that the book was utter rubbish and was offensive to Muslims as well as many other groups. But it somehow got to be on the essential course in English literature around the USA and the moron got fame and books sold one way or another. They will keep attacking us and Islam but ALLAH will protect His deen. The more they twist things, the more people will be curious about Islam and ALLAH guides whom He wills.

:wasalam: Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your post Alhadmulillah.
I agree with you dear sister comlletely and I think this is one of the most worst way of attack on our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. his hounor and honour of his family,and it is also one of the worst way of hurting feelings of so many Muslims.
This is not the first attack of our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s and Inhsallah with Allahs help the hounour of our Prophet s.a.v.s will be saved and with Allahs will these kind of humileting tryes on Islam will be stop,and verily some people do not how great power is of Allah and with Allahs will how Allah punish them and simular like them.

Inshallah we can only pray to Allah subhan we teala that He protects us Inhsallah and our Holy religion Islam,and SubanAllah what ever they say they can never change holyest of our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s.

May Allah bless you sister.

Thank you.

Your sister Asja

salek

thanks sister, for the article. well, we don't know what we should do against those kaffir's and how we should react. they are repeatedly attacking on islam, our beloved prophet and now his family. maybe, this time too, the muslims from all over the world will go against these people on procession, slogans, burning the flags of those countries. by this kind of situation anything can be happen. i think that's what west wanna see. they just don't wanna leave us silent. they wanna show and exhibit us as a violent community when we show our anger. well, i don't understand what we should do. just i feel aching pain in my heart like my heart is bleeding inside when they attack on our very very sensitive, very very weak point. they do know that how we, the muslims, love our beloved prophet(s). That's why they attack. let's pray to Allah to destroy these kaffir writers like Salman Rushdi,Shery Jones, Taslima Nasrin etc so it can be an example of writing against the most beloved person of Allah (SWT) thus, nobody can never dare to do that again.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
thanks sister, for the article. well, we don't know what we should do against those kaffir's and how we should react. they are repeatedly attacking on islam, our beloved prophet and now his family. maybe, this time too, the muslims from all over the world will go against these people on procession, slogans, burning the flags of those countries. by this kind of situation anything can be happen. i think that's what west wanna see. they just don't wanna leave us silent. they wanna show and exhibit us as a violent community when we show our anger. well, i don't understand what we should do. just i feel aching pain in my heart like my heart is bleeding inside when they attack on our very very sensitive, very very weak point. they do know that how we, the muslims, love our beloved prophet(s). That's why they attack. let's pray to Allah to destroy these kaffir writers like Salman Rushdi,Shery Jones, Taslima Nasrin etc so it can be an example of writing against the most beloved person of Allah (SWT) thus, nobody can never dare to do that again.

Jazzak Allah dear brother for your usefull post and respected opinion.
This is very shamefull deed of kaifirs and unbelivers,and it is ignorante of these kind of people.

I do not understand when they say that freeedom of speach is human right of every human being which is truth only in the case of not breaking priciples and rights of other people and this kind of dissrespecion is breaking my heart every time and feelings of so many Muslims.

I agree with you dear brother that we should not show to them that we are agressive and that our religion is like that,but still we should show them anger and maybe with peace protests but not quiet only to show them that we will always defend our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. and that they will not make it with thier purposes Inshallah with Allahs help,becasue we have Allah!!!

May Allah bless you and reword you dear brother.

Your sister Asja

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I have come to realize that the best method to battle these people...whom I seriously seriously seriously pity!

Is to ignore them..and their works COMPLETELY...

If there is a need to address a matter which they discussed...then it should to present proofs of their incredibility..and to correct them

THAT'S IT!

These people are money and fame hungry...they take Islam as the flight towards the world of fame and fortune...otherwise..why the heck would a guy in the U.S. care about our mother Ai'isha (ra)???...what will the subject of his book change in the scheme of things???...NOTHING!

He knows it..his publishers know it..everyone around them KNOWS IT...but they go on with it..because they feel they need to add a zero or a digit or two to their bank account balances!!!

Besides...things like that make me wonder about something...

How many *more* Muslim brothers and sisters are we going to earn after this?!!! :)

Jazaki Allah Khair for the article sister Asja...and don't you worry...Islam is the deen of Allah..He will look after it and protect it..better than any of us can!

pcozzy

Very interesting; I would never of thought this would of taken place. May peace and blessings go to the prophet and his family. Shame on them.

These things will always come up, people think they make a lot of money doing this. That is why they do it. This will not affect how we feel about our dean. It may cause others to become arrogant towards Islam or it may even cause others to become muslim, we don't know. Surah 86 vs 14-17. Allah has told us this dean will be preserved till that day of reckoning.

There is a solution. Muslims need to let the ink spill into their pens and start putting out material for people to read. What I find in the west, is people always relate things to there-selves and when they run across a story that they can relate they read, listen, or watch it. The popular US broadcast series "Nanny" is a hit in the west, people need help raising children. All this electronics and lack of religion is cause many to loose control. This is not to say it doesn't happen to muslim families.

Not funny, in a state in the US they passed a law that a parent can drop off their kid at hospital if they don't want them no more. They started cumming from many states dropping off their kids, one father dropped off 9 of his kids. They had to change the law to limit to a certain age of I think below 2 yrs.

We need to promote the Islamic morals more than ever before because it's our duty and if we don't well man kind will continue to get worse. With so many muslims in the world I am sure we can write material that the west would end up treasuring and respecting.

just my thougts thanx.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

I have come to realize that the best method to battle these people...whom I seriously seriously seriously pity!

Is to ignore them..and their works COMPLETELY...

If there is a need to address a matter which they discussed...then it should to present proofs of their incredibility..and to correct them

THAT'S IT!

These people are money and fame hungry...they take Islam as the flight towards the world of fame and fortune...otherwise..why the heck would a guy in the U.S. care about our mother Ai'isha (ra)???...what will the subject of his book change in the scheme of things???...NOTHING!

He knows it..his publishers know it..everyone around them KNOWS IT...but they go on with it..because they feel they need to add a zero or a digit or two to their bank account balances!!!

Besides...things like that make me wonder about something...

How many *more* Muslim brothers and sisters are we going to earn after this?!!! :)

Jazaki Allah Khair for the article sister Asja...and don't you worry...Islam is the deen of Allah..He will look after it and protect it..better than any of us can!

Wassalmu Aleiccumu Salam we rahmetullah we berekatuhu my dear sister.

Thank you dear sister for sharing your opinion with us and which is Mashallah very good.

I am sure that making money and wish of making fame is one of the reason why they are publishing these kind of humilating book,fool of lifes,dissrespection,insolts,offens,attack on past,present and future of Islamic world,and it is much more than fame and money.
It is one in line series attempts in making one and the real monoteistic religion gone,and making different Islam and how is saiyng in Holy Quran and how our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s has tought us.
Becasue they know if they succiside in making diffrent Islam something that is not Alhadmulillah they it can happen that year by year Islam be half destroyed.

But they are living in cofusion,becasue deep in them selfe they know that Islam is only real religion of Allah(The only God),the only which is powerfull,the only whcih you can love and feel that love,and and Insahllah it will grow each day more and more,and that is why they are doing this,to stop spreading of Islam.

And that is why all Muslims must be united to show them Inhsallah that we will defend Islam,honour of our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s,his family,his companions and all those who are folowing him untill our last breath!!!

And thank you dear sister Moslima for your kind words Mashallah,they always encouraning me.:)

May Allah reword you.

Your sister Asiya:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i have heard about this some time ago, and i had the feeling that the book was going to eventually get pulled.

many things go through my mind:

1. what is the purpose of writing a book like this? what good is to come out of it?
2. it is kind of insulting when people say they can't publish any books critical of islam, because we will become violent. that right there shows that they think we are animalistic in our behavior and cannot respond to this issue in a civil manner.
3.muslims aren't against freedom of speech, but we do believe in being responsible for what we say.
4. the west really doesn't believe in any protected classes of people. we shouldn't mock people's faith, make fun of people with disabilities etc. everyone and everything is fair game to them.
5. if we muslims do appear to be outraged, it is because we muslims believe in honoring ALLAH SWT and we honor our beloved Prophet :saw: more than we do our parents, children, friends and ourselves. in mocking the Prophet :saw: they are mocking the best of humanity and the message we dedicate our lives to.
6. the reason why we don't see the outrages from jews, christians or any other beliefs is because they have lost such a respect and honor for their prophets or leaders, that no one has it in them to even speak out against it. i have no problem with someone mocking me or even my mother; but the Prophet :saw: ? i don't think so!!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Very interesting; I would never of thought this would of taken place. May peace and blessings go to the prophet and his family. Shame on them.

These things will always come up, people think they make a lot of money doing this. That is why they do it. This will not affect how we feel about our dean. It may cause others to become arrogant towards Islam or it may even cause others to become muslim, we don't know. Surah 86 vs 14-17. Allah has told us this dean will be preserved till that day of reckoning.

There is a solution. Muslims need to let the ink spill into their pens and start putting out material for people to read. What I find in the west, is people always relate things to there-selves and when they run across a story that they can relate they read, listen, or watch it. The popular US broadcast series "Nanny" is a hit in the west, people need help raising children. All this electronics and lack of religion is cause many to loose control. This is not to say it doesn't happen to muslim families.

Not funny, in a state in the US they passed a law that a parent can drop off their kid at hospital if they don't want them no more. They started cumming from many states dropping off their kids, one father dropped off 9 of his kids. They had to change the law to limit to a certain age of I think below 2 yrs.

We need to promote the Islamic morals more than ever before because it's our duty and if we don't well man kind will continue to get worse. With so many muslims in the world I am sure we can write material that the west would end up treasuring and respecting.

just my thougts thanx.

Assalamu Alaicum dear brother.
Thank you for sharing your opinion and your ideas, becouse on this way it is easir for all of us to understand something what even reasonable mind can not understand, or it is maybe just that our hearts can not resist souch pain. The pain that is coused by insolting our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. the most loving creature of Allah, Allhamdullilah.

I agree with you brother that we need to promote Islamic etics and moral, and Allhamdulilah that can be one of the ways of deffending and showing how Islam really is.

May Allah bless you dear brother and all our Ummah, Ameen.

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

i have heard about this some time ago, and i had the feeling that the book was going to eventually get pulled.

many things go through my mind:

1. what is the purpose of writing a book like this? what good is to come out of it?
2. it is kind of insulting when people say they can't publish any books critical of islam, because we will become violent. that right there shows that they think we are animalistic in our behavior and cannot respond to this issue in a civil manner.
3.muslims aren't against freedom of speech, but we do believe in being responsible for what we say.
4. the west really doesn't believe in any protected classes of people. we shouldn't mock people's faith, make fun of people with disabilities etc. everyone and everything is fair game to them.
5. if we muslims do appear to be outraged, it is because we muslims believe in honoring ALLAH SWT and we honor our beloved Prophet :saw: more than we do our parents, children, friends and ourselves. in mocking the Prophet :saw: they are mocking the best of humanity and the message we dedicate our lives to.
6. the reason why we don't see the outrages from jews, christians or any other beliefs is because they have lost such a respect and honor for their prophets or leaders, that no one has it in them to even speak out against it. i have no problem with someone mocking me or even my mother; but the Prophet :saw: ? i don't think so!!!!

Jazakallah dear sister for your very usefull post and the questions that we all ask ourselfes. But it is importante that question do not stay only questions. We need to be ready to answer on them and find solution to resove them. And Allhamdullilah, Muslims are able to do that in every moment.

We need to show all those unbelivers and kaifrs that we are ready to deefend honor of our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. even with our lifes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you once again dear sister.

May Allah bless you

Salam

Your sister Asja

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Did you read the book??

I was wondering if you read the book, and if you are drawing your conclusion due to reading it?

From the interview given by the writer, the book was a beautiful portrayal of Aisha, and her marriage to Muhammed, and it put them in the normal light of life. It talked about all ideals in their marriage, and how Aisha was strong. It portrayed her in the normal challenges of life.

I think it should be read before commented on.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Jazakallah dear sister for your very usefull post and the questions that we all ask ourselfes. But it is importante that question do not stay only questions. We need to be ready to answer on them and find solution to resove them. And Allhamdullilah, Muslims are able to do that in every moment.

We need to show all those unbelivers and kaifrs that we are ready to deefend honor of our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. even with our lifes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you once again dear sister.

May Allah bless you

Salam

Your sister Asja

lol, i'm a brother:salah:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I found a 6 page excerpt from it...and I read it...just so I'd be fair when I comment over the book *specifically*...

It was disgusting...it was alluding to some very very very horrid things...it is historically inaccurate in pretty much 98% of what was written...3/4 of the things she wrote DIDN'T EVEN TAKE PLACE...this writer had taken a story...and turned it into A LOVE FANTASY!!!

And what is really upsetting me is the fact that she is claiming that her book was "extensively researched"...I just think a little 13-year-old using *Wikipedia* for a source would have brought MORE CREDIBLE INFORMATION than she ever could!

I felt nauseated while reading..due to two matters...

One...

Insults to the character of The Prophet (pbuh)...Sayidatina Ai'isha (ra)..Sayidina Ali (ra)..and Sayidina Omar (ra)...were just EVERYWHERE...

Two...

Her writing style..from a reader's perspective...is nothing special...I mean if she took the time to write a "controversial book"..she should at least try to write it in a way and at a level that will make me continue reading not only because I want to see exactly how much incredible information can be contained in 6 pages..but also because the writing style is captivating...

That book seriously reminded me of one of those books you see in your middle-school and high-school library shelves..and the teacher practically begs you (if not PAY you) to check it-out and answer those darned question sheets (which everyone hates!) that she assigns and quizzes you over!..

She also claims that she is trying to get non-Muslims to understand Islam better..and Muslims to understand their religion better...

I say...

Thanks but NO THANKS!!!...I don't need a journalist looking for a quick-money-making-project to help me understand MY RELIGION!!!...I'm good...even if I'm in the miserable pits of IGNORANCE regarding my religion..I'M GOOD...I don't people like that to say a word to me!!!

Ignore the book...ignore the writer...just ignore this whole thing...it's not even worth it...from all aspects...NOT WORTH IT...

Brothers and Sisters...grab a book on aqeedah...hadeeth...tafsir...a companion..any Islamic topic..however trivial it might be..grab a book about it..and read *it* instead!!!...

You'll seriously do yourself a whole lot more justice..and not waste about 30 minutes out of LIFE (like I did)..trying to be "fair"..and then bitterly regretting it!

(I didn't even leave the excerpt with NEW VOCABULARY for later use can any of you believe that?!!!)

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
I think Sister a_muslimah86 put it wisely when she said 'the best thing to do is to ignore them and their works completely'. If people have questions concerning our Prophet SAW then we can always provide with information and knowledge to clear up misconception.

The story is a fiction as the author says herself. She is fascinated with the character of our mother Ayesha RA, however she has little knowledge of Islam and of Islamic history during the time of Prophet SAW and the Sahabas.
She created fictional account of incidents as she saw fit to the overall story to add 'drama' and 'suspense' as she said in her interview.

Allah has already honored Him and Allah will surely guard His honor. There is no man in the history of the world that is more honored than Muhammad, no name mentioned more often than the name of Muhammad, there are Muslims all over the world constantly praying for him in their Salah.

Just think of All the people who become Muslims because of the controversial rubbish they come across. No matter what these idiots do to defame the ideal character of our Prophet SAW, they will miserably fail.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I was wondering if you read the book, and if you are drawing your conclusion due to reading it?

From the interview given by the writer, the book was a beautiful portrayal of Aisha, and her marriage to Muhammed, and it put them in the normal light of life. It talked about all ideals in their marriage, and how Aisha was strong. It portrayed her in the normal challenges of life.

I think it should be read before commented on.

:wasalam: dear sister.

Thank you dear sister for your reply and opinion but I must say sister that I dissagree with you.
I have not read this book Alhamdulillah,and I do not have intention to read book of these kaifirs and unbelivers who are lieing,inolsting,humilating our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s.,his noble family,all Muslims and Islam.
All Islamic world and even those who respect Islam and Muslims has condem this book and its contents Alhamdulillah.

This book it is hurting feelings of so many Muslims,and this si not the first time that our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s. was insolt on such a way and his family,becasue it happened before too with danish cartoons,The book about Holy Quran where kaifirs call it Satanic work Astagfirullah,and nobody does not have right to talk on such way about our Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s and his family,and they should be afraid of Allah for this.

But still there is some sanity left in few people who have outrightly rejected this book. Like the University of Texas associate professor Denise Spellberg, who is not even a muslim, reportedly said. "A national security issue," "More dangerous than the Satanic Verses or the Danish cartoons.",Alhamdulillah.

Needless to say it is another awakening call to Muslims to stand united against this onslaught of defamation of our ideals in the disguise of literary fiction and so called freedom of speech.

May Allah bless you dear sister and all Muslims.Ameen

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allah has already honored Him and Allah will surely guard His honor. There is no man in the history of the world that is more honored than Muhammad, no name mentioned more often than the name of Muhammad, there are Muslims all over the world constantly praying for him in their Salah.

Just think of All the people who become Muslims because of the controversial rubbish they come across. No matter what these idiots do to defame the ideal character of our Prophet SAW, they will miserably fail.

Jazzak Allah dear brother for your respected opinion Mashallah and I agree with you dear brother Alhamdulillah.

Inhsallah with Allahs help and with unity and stenght of Muslims hunour of our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.v.s will be saved and much more raised Inhsallah.Ameen Ya Rabby al a-mine

May Allah bless you.

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I found a 6 page excerpt from it...and I read it...just so I'd be fair when I comment over the book *specifically*...

She also claims that she is trying to get non-Muslims to understand Islam better..and Muslims to understand their religion better...

SubanAllah,unbelivers and kaifirs do not know that Muslim heart is learing Islam best trough his heart and not trough his mind and Muslim heart knows the best how Islam is,and we are learning our Islam trough Allahs Holy words,only they do not know"SubanAllah.

Thank you dear sister Muslimah for your wisdom Mashallah and for your wise and right thinking Alhamdulillah.

Asja

Rashadi

The jewel of Madina an offensive portrayal of Islam

A piece of news that recently caused some havoc in the west was about the cancellation of the publication of a book entitled ‘The Jewel of Madina’. The book is said to be about the life and times of Aisha, the youngest bride of the Prophet of Islam and has been rated as a ‘national security risk’ by a famed commentator in the US.
The book has been withdrawn by Random House, which said it feared that publication of the book could "incite acts of violence". Critics, however, have accused the publisher of abandoning the principle of free speech and caving into pressure from extreme Islamist elements, wrote the Independent newspaper in London.
This is not about the debate on whether it violates the principles of free speech with fears of extreme actions by a ‘small’ group of Muslims. The publication of this book can only add insult to the mass injury caused to the Muslims with the violent attacks against Muslims in their soul, bodies and heartlands.
Publishing the book will altogether add to what now separates the Muslim world from the western world and that is the right to safeguard the treasures and the icons of the Islamic faith from western bias and western *!*!*!*!ography. It is more a question of morality than one of rights and every one with a sane mind will agree that rights cannot take precedence on the morality of a people or of an entire faith that is represented by more than 1.5 billion people.
It is incredible that the west find it easy to target the Muslims and the Prophet of Islam including his family – note that the Prophet of Islam and his family has never offended the western world – but the same defenders of rights and freedoms fails to attack other faiths. Moreover Sherry Jones (the writer of this book) criticized the character of Imam Ali (A.S) & insulted his holy presence.
The biasness is too obvious. From the Danish cartoons that raised the ire of a large section of the Muslim world and forced us to pen down some of the most adverse criticism against the west to the bad ‘movie’ made by a sick MP in Holland, the West seem to have learnt very little about respect.
Do not touch religion has been the call from many Muslims who felt offended by writers like Salman Rushdie who lived a life of a leper after the publication of his book the Satanic Verses.
The western writers find it too easy to pick and choose as they want on the Muslims from time to time and at a far greater rate nowadays, simply to become famous or to make some big bucks. This shows how the west is becoming bankrupt of ideas and is desperately dependent on anti-Islamic writers.
Leave Islam alone, leave religion alone and this should be the core principle of the western world before it tries to teach the Muslims what democracy is or what freedom is about. The United Nations, the EU and the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) should come together to once and for all make it impossible for anyone on this earth to publish anything – from books to articles and even blogs – that depicts other people’s faith in a negative fashion. All writers who want to publish their books written with the intent to offend other religions should be banned worldwide.

Sherry Jones, Salman Rushdie and even the short sighted Asra Nomani should be barred from writing and banned from publishing anything until they learn the lesson that touching on the sensitive issues of religion means banishment for them.
Publishers who dare go ahead with such publications should simply be forced to close down while the directors, owners and workers should be struck with a five to ten years banishment that would not allow them to be involved in the publication business.
Well are these extreme? This is how the Muslims would feel if such books are published and we can say that we speak for a majority of the Muslims.
The world is in no need for such portrayals of the people whom the Muslims love and adores.

Please dear brothers and sisters pray to Allah that He save honour of His last Messanger Mohammed s.a.v.s. and honour of his blessed family,InshAlllah.

May Allah bless you all.

Your sister Asja

Not only are these authors liars and spreading misinformation, one couldn't say anything even if it is true about another group of people without getting in trouble, yet it is called "free speech" when it comes to Islam. If I call my boss at work a son of a you know what, would that be "free speech" or would I get in trouble? If we speak out against the Zionist regime, we are get in trouble in the west but we are not to react to lies, and propganda against us?

I think whenever such things are done, we should challenge the authors, we should boycott the countries in which these books are published and demontrations/protests should be organized. I am a big fan of boycotting because it is non-violent yet it costs those kafirs millions. The authors of these propganda books should also be challenged as well. These mushriks could never handle a real debate or challenge because what they say is based on lies and propganda. It only works when the other side is not allowed to speak. Whenever they bring that stupid Somali kafir on tv, or that Iranian lesbian or any of their other so called "ex Muslims" why don't they also bring a real Muslim on there to have them debate the issues? Because there is no free speech in reality and it is all based on propaganda. Their free speech is worse than the ones in the so called Muslim countries.