DOWNLOAD AHMED BUKHATIR NASHEEDS (MP3)

al-aadil

AssalaAleikum,
I've been tring to download some nasheeds but nothing is hapening even after clicking save. what can I do?

muslimah786

assalam alaikum... im new to this website... i was looking for ahmed bukhatir's iqra nasheed and thats how i ended up on this website... i saved it from ur link but somehow the nasheed wud not play.. its some php attachment... what software do i need to play this type of file??????.. jazakallah khair

island muslim

assalam alaikum... im new to this website... i was looking for ahmed bukhatir's iqra nasheed and thats how i ended up on this website... i saved it from ur link but somehow the nasheed wud not play.. its some php attachment... what software do i need to play this type of file??????.. jazakallah khair

Wa alaiykum salaam brother al adil and sister muslimah

Just right click and select save as and then select OK.

fee amaanullah

Rahman99

:salam2:
JUST CLICK AND SAVE.
assalamualiakum
i there,,i,am new in this web,,name is rahman from Singapore, so can u download 4 me ANA ABADUL by Mishary rasheed mp3,,cause i simply cannot get it n i do not know how to get,, i been trying almost a month,,pls help me

WASSALAM

wahyu

thousand thanks

assalamu'alaikum ya akhi,

i'm wahyu eko from indonesia. it had been really hard to find and download bukhatir's nasheeds before i finally found you. i'm still looking for the other nasheeds of bukhatir's. thank you so much and jazakumullah khairan katsiran..

wassalamu'alaikum

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Salaam,
thank u !
but when i downloaded the links, they r incomplete songs.
For example, last breath is just 0.43 secs. !
Is it a problem with my server.
Plz let me know!

Salaam