Did Jesus PBUH Performed Hajj??

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
What time span Between Prophet JESUS PBUH and Prophet Mohammad PBUH

Asalamu Alaikum Brothers n Sisters...

I hope you are in Best in health and Iman..this question stuck in my mind since last two day.. so best thing i thought to ask my brothers and sisters in islam.. kindly tell me what is time span between Prophet Isa and Prophet Mohammad PBUT ?? is any site which tell me about life style of Jesus..??

Did Jesus PBUH Visited Mecca or Madina??

Kindly Reply me back..

Jazzah Kallah Khairn for reading..

:salah:

Ayep

Walaykum salam brother,

The time span between prophet Esa(as) and Prophet Muhammad(saw) is about 600 years. I have a book titled" Jesus a Prophet of Islam" but obviously cant type is all down so here's an alternative

Here's are some sites with articles about Jesus and Christianity:
http://islamcode.com/

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/articles/Jesus_B4_Muhammad_Islam.htm

http://islamtomorrow.com/articles/Bible_vs_Quran.asp

I know there are more Islamic site covering the topic but this is all I can find at this moment. I hope it helps you.

Allah knows best

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Asalamu Alaikum Brothers n Sisters...

Did Jesus PBUH Visited Mecca or Madina??

Kindly Reply me back..

Jazzah Kallah Khairn for reading..

:salah:

:salam2:

Eesa (peace be upon him) did not visit neither Makka nor Madeenah during his time. There's hadeeths from the Prophet (saws) that inform us that Eesa (a.s) will perform Hajj, or Hajj and Umra as well, after his second coming before the Day of Judgement.

I'm sure there's threads in this forum about Eesa (a.s), browse thorugh and if you don't find the info you need give us a shout, we'll try to provide you with more info insha'Allah.

Wassalaam.

Barbara13

Isa (aw) was a Jew, sent to deliver his message to Jews, who were astray. As we all know, they didn't like his message and would have the world believing they murdered him. So it would not have made sense for him to make the hajj, since that was initiated during the time of the Prophet (saw).

Allahu alem.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
So it would not have made sense for him to make the hajj, since that was initiated during the time of the Prophet (saw).

Allahu alem.

What are you referring to sister, when you say that was initiated during the time of Rasulullah (saws)?

wasalaam.

Barbara13

Allah knows best in these matters; however, the kabba was BUILT by Ibrahim (aw), and therefore he did not "perform" the hajj. It all began with him, and the well of ZamZam was brought forth for Hajar and Ismail.

I do not know that it was a requirement, until the time of the Prophet (saw), and a lot of the locations in the hajj were significant because of the Prophet's (saw) migration. Mount Arafat, for instance, is significant during the hajj because it is where the Prophet (saw) is said to have given his last sermon.

The hajj (pilgrimage) was not a requirement until the revelation in the Qur'an made it so.

I think it's best to ask a scholar on these matters, and not base our answers solely on the response of someone on a website. Allahu alem.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bismillah,

Dear scholars, as-salamu `alaykum. Did all the Prophets make Hajj to the Sacred House?

Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Thanks for your question, and we beseech Allah to soften our hearts to each other and guide us to the best way through which we can generously spend in His cause.

It is reported that all Prophets performed Hajj to the Sacred House except Hud and Salih (peace and blessings be upon them).

Elaborating more on this, the prominent Muslim scholar Dr. `Abdullah Al-Faqih, supervisor of Fatwa Centre at www.islamweb.net, states:
The place of the Sacred House was known to Prophet Adam (peace and blessings be upon him). It was said that it was he who placed the foundations of the Sacred House and then Prophet Ibrahim and his son Prophet Isma`il (peace and blessings be upon both of them) raised these foundations as it is mentioned in the Qur’an.
As for all prophets having made Hajj to the Sacred House, this was reported in a number of hadiths. For example, it was reported on the authority of Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “The place of the Sacred House at the time of Prophet Adam (peace and blessings be upon him) was protruded about a span of the hand or a little more (from the earth). The angels would make Hajj to it before Adam (peace and blessings be upon him). Then Prophet Adam (peace and blessings be upon him) made Hajj to it, (after which) the angels met him and asked him, ‘Where have you come from?’ He said, ‘I visited the Sacred House.’ They said, ‘The angels made Hajj to it before you’” (Reported by Al-Bayhaqi in his book Shu`ab Al-Iman).

Prophet Nuh (peace and blessings be upon him) also made Hajj to the Sacred House. It was said in a hadith reported on the authority of `Urwa ibn Az-Zubair (may Allah be pleased with him and his father):“All Prophets except Hud and Salih (peace and blessings be upon all of them) made Hajj to the Sacred House. Prophet Nuh visited it; then when the flood took place and the earth drowned, the Sacred House, which was then a red height, perished under the flood. Then Almighty Allah sent Prophet Hud (peace and blessings be upon him) to call his people to the right path. Prophet Hud was so busy undertaking his mission that he did not manage to make Hajj to the Sacred House before he died. When Prophet Abraham was shown the place of the Sacred House, he made Hajj to it, and so did all the prophets who were sent after him” (reported by Al-Baihaqi in his book As-Sunnan).
Allah Almighty knows best.

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...ame=IslamOnline-English-Hajj_Umra/HajjE/HajjE

Barbara13

Salaams,

May Allah forgive me for posting inaccurate "thoughts" on the matter, and not relying on a scholar myself.

This is why it is dangerous to follow anything stated on the internet, and not obtaining the correct information from a scholar.

Allah knows best in all matters.

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Salaams,

May Allah forgive me for posting inaccurate "thoughts" on the matter, and not relying on a scholar myself.

This is why it is dangerous to follow anything stated on the internet, and not obtaining the correct information from a scholar.

Allah knows best in all matters.

me tooo:( sister... May Allah forgive us...Aameen