Salam to all,I am Asja

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

thank you ya ukhti for your generous du'az and replies on my thread...if you ever need anything or any help do not ever evn think of hesitating to ask ok :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

thank you ya ukhti for your generous du'az and replies on my thread...if you ever need anything or any help do not ever evn think of hesitating to ask ok :D

:wasalam: dear brother Zain.

Thank you dear brother so much for your generosity and kindness Mashallah,and wallahi this is too much kindness from my brothers and sisters,and wallahi I do not deserve so much.

May Allah bless this beautiful Islamic comunity.Ameen my Allahu.

And dear brother anything that you need also please do not hesitate to ask Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you brother and bless and reword your family,and all Muslims.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: dear sister Arifa.

Ya Allah sister,wallahi you made me blush of shame of your so beautiful words Mashallah,and Allah knows how much they mean to me becasue they are comeing of you like my sister in Islam.

Mashallah dear sister also for your kindness and humanhood and may Allah reword you sister and your beloved family,Inshallah.

I am also very happy to meet so nice and kind sister like you are MashAllah:),and I love you sister for the sake of Allah.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

:wasalam:

Your sister Asja

oh sister asja! why are you thanking me? no :astag: very bad ...i don't like any of my sister's and brother's thanking me ..and my kindness and human hood???no ,my kindness and human hood is not too great than yours ...and my lovely sister asja ,if i say 1 thing than that is:your my lovely sister and i feel like your my own blood sister ,really sister asja i don't know why i feel that....i love you a lot
i am sorry if i have said anything wrong
:blackhijab:

tajweed_teacher

U welcome sister

Assalamao alaikom warahamatollahi wabarakatoh

u are moste welcome sister Asja

im tajweed etcher if u have any question in Quran or tajweed u r welcome !

wassalam alaikom warahamatollahi wabarakatoh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
oh sister asja! why are you thanking me? no :astag: very bad ...i don't like any of my sister's and brother's thanking me ..and my kindness and human hood???no ,my kindness and human hood is not too great than yours ...and my lovely sister asja ,if i say 1 thing than that is:your my lovely sister and i feel like your my own blood sister ,really sister asja i don't know why i feel that....i love you a lot
i am sorry if i have said anything wrong

:salam2: my dear sister Arifa.

Inshallah you are fine dear sister and your family.

Oh dear sister wallahi I do not know waht to say and I do not deserve so much.Mashallah sister for your beautiful heart and I am very gratefull to Allah for meeting so lovely and kind sister you like you are Mashallah.

I love you too sister in the name of Allah and may Allah bless you sister and reword you and your family,:inshallah:.

May Allah bless you sister.

Salam.

With love,Your sister Asja

1%20pink%20thank%20you%20notes.gif

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamao alaikom warahamatollahi wabarakatoh

u are moste welcome sister Asja

im tajweed etcher if u have any question in Quran or tajweed u r welcome !

wassalam alaikom warahamatollahi wabarakatoh

We Alleicoumu Salam we rahmetullah we berekatuhu

Thank you dear brother for your nice and kind welcome Mashallah,and Inhsallah dear brother that you share with us your knowlodge and Inshallah that we learn a loot from you.Ameen.

May Allah bless you dear brother.

:wasalam:

Your sister Asja

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: my dear sister Arifa.

Inshallah you are fine dear sister and your family.

Oh dear sister wallahi I do not know waht to say and I do not deserve so much.Mashallah sister for your beautiful heart and I am very gratefull to Allah for meeting so lovely and kind sister you like you are Mashallah.

I love you too sister in the name of Allah and may Allah bless you sister and reword you and your family,:inshallah:.

May Allah bless you sister.

Salam.

With love,Your sister Asja

1%20pink%20thank%20you%20notes.gif

even i don't deserve such a love from you but i do deserve your kindness im so sorry sister if i have hurted you.and plz sis stop saying me thank's if you keep saying me then i will feel like that you hate me .........
your beloved sis

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
even i don't deserve such a love from you but i do deserve your kindness im so sorry sister if i have hurted you.and plz sis stop saying me thank's if you keep saying me then i will feel like that you hate me .........
your beloved sis

You are most welcome dear sister always.:)

May Allah bless you and your beloved family.

Salam.

Your sister in Islam,Asja