GIVE UP THIS DEEN !!!!

truth4real

WHEN THE PROPHET (PBUH)TOLD THE PEOPLE TO WORSHIP GOD ALONE (ALLAH)
THE NON MUSLIMS SAID

"WE WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE MONEY, JEWELS, WOMEN, RULER SHIP, FAME , ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU STOP.

THE PROPHET PBUH SAID

"EVEN IF YOU GAVE ME THE SUN IN ONE HAND, AND MOON IN THE OTHER, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THIS DEEN"

SO I SAY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHEN EVER SOME ONE CALLS US TO HARAM LIKE....

GIVES US ALCOHOL, CIGS SPILF,

WANTS YOU TO HANGOUT FOR HOURS AND HOURS

CALLS YOU TO GO CLUBBING OR WINE BARS

IN ANY WAY OBSTRUCTS YOU FROM PRAYING!OR YOUR DEEN

DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK LIKE THE PROPHET, HAVING A BEARD & THOBE BUT WANTS YOU IN GIRLY EARINGS AND CLEAN SHAVER

DON'T WANT YOU LIKE A QUEEN IN NIQAAB OR HIJAB BUT LIKE A CHEAP RNB CHICK, "CLOTHED" BUT IN REALITY COMPLETELY NAKED"

WANTS YOU TO BE A "MTV MUSLIM" I.E YOU SMOKE, DRINK, CLUB AND HAVE CASUAL SEX INSTEAD OF MARRIAGE AS YOUR WAY OF LIFE INSTEAD OF ISLAM

THEN I SAY, WHEN EVER THESE PEOPLE COME TO OFFER THE HARAM,, WE SHOULD ALL SAY VERY LOUDLY WITHIN OURSELF

"I SWEAR BY ALLAH, EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME THE SUN IN ONE HAND AND THE MOON IN THE OTHER I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP THIS DEEN !!!!

salek

SUBHANALLAH, BROTHER,
MAY ALLAH SHOWER HIS RAHMA ON YOU. I LOVED YOUR TOPIC AND THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED. THEY WERE SO VIVID. ACTUALLY IN OUR SOCIETY, THERE ARE SO MANY SO CALLED 'MTV' MUSLIMS.THEY THINK THEY ARE RIGHT.EVEN THOUGH WE SAY THEM THAT THEY ARE WRONG, THEY ABUSE US AS FUNDAMENTAL. MAY ALLAH GIVE HEDAYAT TO OUR ALL BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S .

Rashadi

WHEN THE PROPHET (PBUH)TOLD THE PEOPLE TO WORSHIP GOD ALONE (ALLAH)
THE NON MUSLIMS SAID

"WE WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE MONEY, JEWELS, WOMEN, RULER SHIP, FAME , ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU STOP.

THE PROPHET PBUH SAID

"EVEN IF YOU GAVE ME THE SUN IN ONE HAND, AND MOON IN THE OTHER, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THIS DEEN"

SO I SAY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHEN EVER SOME ONE CALLS US TO HARAM LIKE....

GIVES US ALCOHOL, CIGS SPILF,

WANTS YOU TO HANGOUT FOR HOURS AND HOURS

CALLS YOU TO GO CLUBBING OR WINE BARS

IN ANY WAY OBSTRUCTS YOU FROM PRAYING!OR YOUR DEEN

DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK LIKE THE PROPHET, HAVING A BEARD & THOBE BUT WANTS YOU IN GIRLY EARINGS AND CLEAN SHAVER

DON'T WANT YOU LIKE A QUEEN IN NIQAAB OR HIJAB BUT LIKE A CHEAP RNB CHICK, "CLOTHED" BUT IN REALITY COMPLETELY NAKED"

WANTS YOU TO BE A "MTV MUSLIM" I.E YOU SMOKE, DRINK, CLUB AND HAVE CASUAL SEX INSTEAD OF MARRIAGE AS YOUR WAY OF LIFE INSTEAD OF ISLAM

THEN I SAY, WHEN EVER THESE PEOPLE COME TO OFFER THE HARAM,, WE SHOULD ALL SAY VERY LOUDLY WITHIN OURSELF

"I SWEAR BY ALLAH, EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME THE SUN IN ONE HAND AND THE MOON IN THE OTHER I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP THIS DEEN !!!!

Salaam Aleykom Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatou,

Well said. This exactly what they want and they will not leave the Muslims alone until we renounce God and follow their desires. When they say "good Muslims" or other labels they have invented, they mean the one who is ignorant of his deen, who drinks, smokes, has girlfriends, lives like the "normal westerner". The Muslims they call "wahabi' or "terrorist", "radicals" etc, they are referring to those who practice and implement the deen into their lives. They are talking about the one who makes salaat, fasts, grows a beard, wears hijab, gets married, lives his life sincerely in obedience, submission, devotion to the Almighty Creator.

They don't realize that when we say "La Ilaha ila Allah" this implies that God and only He alone is worthy of worship. These are not just mere words but it indicates that God is the authority, law giver, ruler, king, master, etc. We will live our lives according to the way He has ordained for mankind. That is why we testify la ilaha ila Allah wa Muhammada rasuluulah. These aren't just words but they require actions as well. Islam is the true and authentic way that God had ordained for humans from the start and this is why the kafirs, the hate mongers and whoever else is so against it. Why isn't any other religion so attacked by the media and west? the answer is very clear and simple. The other religions are merely religions and they all lead to polytheism and make humans to be slaves to the creation rather than to the Creator. It is only logiv=c that they'll try to demonize Islam because it is a thread to their ideology and lifestyle. If people accept Islam, who will gamble, drink, borrow money with interest, screw prostitutes(which they give another name to) watch dirty things and buy into all their crap?

Of course, they'll attack us and try to get us to leave our deen. They impose governments in the Islamic world to make sure that the people can never live and run their state as Muslims and under Islam. When the word "sharia" or "Islamic government" is mentioned, they try to paint an image of the Taliban, Saudi Arabia and other governments which the western media tells us are "Islamic". What they don't say is that there is not one Islamic state currently and no Islamic government. Just because a country calls itself "Islamic republic of..." or has a majority population of Muslims, it doesn't make it an "Islamic state" nor are they living according to the sharia. They implement these dictators and other corrupt government so that the people will become oppressed, corrupt and remain ignorant of Islam. They impose sanctions, bomb them, persecute them and later send in their missionaries behind their military hoping to catch ignorant Muslims and convert them to polytheism.

Is it any wonder why they are unable to get learned Muslims to leave their deen and only the few rare cases who always turn out to be ignorant, low class and uneducated people? I think every Muslim knows the answer. I love this topic you raised and I could go on forever talking about this. In spite of all the propaganda and negativity aimed at Islam and Muslims, it is still spreading all over and people are entering it in large crowds. I see it all the time with my own eyes. I am thankful that Allah (swt) guided me from polytheism, darkness and ignorance to Islam and may He bless our Ummah, make us strong, and devoted to Him. May our Ummah, unite, and may those who are ignorant revive their Islamic roots, InshaAllah, ameen.

Waleykom Salaam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam

Allah make us firm in the Deen, Amin.

We must do our best to give Da'wah to everyone, young and old.

As for our brothers and sisters who do haram, give them da'wah in a nice way, concentrate on the essentials that can boost Iman.

A lot my friends used to do many harams, but with time alhamdulillah, they became better and made tawbah. The key is to make sure they realise what exactly this life is about...

Unfortunately, a lot of people, Muslims and Non-Muslims, find out about the reality of life the hard way.

We should be strong in our deen, and never afraid or ashamed, this is especially for our young brothers and sisters. If you are in school, remember who you are, a Muslim. Dont give up even one percent of your beliefs to be like any of your friends.

Rashadi

Wa alaykum Salam

Allah make us firm in the Deen, Amin.

We must do our best to give Da'wah to everyone, young and old.

As for our brothers and sisters who do haram, give them da'wah in a nice way, concentrate on the essentials that can boost Iman.

A lot my friends used to do many harams, but with time alhamdulillah, they became better and made tawbah. The key is to make sure they realise what exactly this life is about...

Unfortunately, a lot of people, Muslims and Non-Muslims, find out about the reality of life the hard way.

We should be strong in our deen, and never afraid or ashamed, this is especially for our young brothers and sisters. If you are in school, remember who you are, a Muslim. Dont give up even one percent of your beliefs to be like any of your friends.

I agree with you. If they know their purpose in life, everything else will follow after that inshaAllah. I seen it a lot with Muslims I knew during my childhood, before I accepted Islam, I use to wonder why they drank, and did other haram things but I later realized their problem and many of them at some point realize it and wake up.

Waleykom Salaam