Protest For Gaza Masscare Outside BBC In Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

:salam2:

I would to invite you to a peaceful demonstration today outside BBC building in Manchester for the brothers and sisters who are living in Manchester. The more people are attending the nore media attention we can get. Forcing politicians to do something. Please attend, to make the public aware of what was happening in Gaza.

Wasaalam Aleikum

shichemlydia

good idea....

salam alikoum,
that is a good idea, hope you will gather as much people as possible, because the media are still underestimating the situation, keep the palestinians in yout douae, may allah swt find them a relief from this trouble.
wa salam alikoum

Kakorot

:salam2: theres a demonstration taking place outside the israeeeeeeeli embassy today in london, its started at 2pm.

palestine

Servant of Allah
I would love to join but i'm so far away. It breaks my heart that i can't join. they never do it in my city and i tried to get people to start it but people seem so afraid. subhanAllah, may Allah swt make easy for all of you that are protesting inshaAllah. asalamu alaykum wrwb. :(

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
:salam2:

I would to invite you to a peaceful demonstration today outside BBC building in Manchester for the brothers and sisters who are living in Manchester. The more people are attending the nore media attention we can get. Forcing politicians to do something. Please attend, to make the public aware of what was happening in Gaza.

Wasaalam Aleikum
Selama alejkum
I hope that there in Manchester shall be a lot of muslims to protest for our brothers in Gaza.I'm so sorry I can't be there.But I will pray ALL-LLAH SWT for muslims in Gaza.
Selam alejkum

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Jazaak Allaahu khayran akhi truth4real.

I'm closing this thread as we do not see the value or benefit in demonstrations and hence do not allow calling to them on this site. We all feel sad, annoyed and angry at the events, but when do demonstrations ever make a change? It would've been very easy for our salaf, at the head of them the companions to complain about the trials and tribulations in this manner, like the fitnah of Al-Hajjaaj Ibn Yusuf Ath-Thaqafee, yet none of them resorted to such means, or anything that remotely resembles them. Had there been any good in these means, then surely they would've been the first to utilise them.

Was-salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.