** Islamic New Year Resolution? **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

The Islamic New Year; Marks the migration of the Prophet Mohammad :saw: and his followers from Mecca to Medina.

This is a time for us to reflect on our actions, and how do we benefit the ummah, the world, and ourselves.

Therefore, I made this thread so everyone can share their ideas, and their new year (Islamic) resolutions.

1430 H
acbic4.jpg

OsMaN_93

Here to help

Inshallah, I will be praying all my prayers on time, and try to get closer to Allah, the most high.
I would also like to spend less time on the internet, and more time reading books about islam, and improving my attitude (as I get easily angry)... And finally, I want to get better grades at school. Target A's + A*'s inshallah.

looking forward to read your answers:).

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

Nice resolutions and insha'Allah you will achieve it with flying colors. My new year resolution came early for me (during the Ramadan and my birthday). So the only I want is to remain the place i am now with more patience insha'ALLAH!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. My new year islamic resolution is to aid the Muslims as best as i can in the suffering lands of the Muslims. I wanna do everything in my power to be able to support them and take care of them as they are my brothers and sisters in islam. And as my heart aches due to the immense pain they go through I shall aid them by the grace of Allah. Besides helping my brothers and sisters in islam, i also plan on helping myself by educating myself in the deen as much as possible. Basically i wanna be a righteous Muslimah and avoid all that is haram, and enjoin what is right. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

palestine

Servant of Allah

Inshallah, I will be praying all my prayers on time, and try to get closer to Allah, the most high.
I would also like to spend less time on the internet, and more time reading books about islam, and improving my attitude (as I get easily angry)... And finally, I want to get better grades at school. Target A's + A*'s inshallah.

looking forward to read your answers:).

Nice resolutions mashaAllah. i really do need to use less of the internet too and manage my anger as i too get angry real easily.[/B] :salam2:

justme1983

Insha'Allah I would like to learn more and delve deep into Islam, do a lot more to please our Creator, and stop isolating myself from my community. Of course, none of this is possible without the will of Allah. I pray that He allows all of our resolutions to come easy to us.

abdie

i would like to pray :salah: on time
stop listening to music
try to get more good deeds and less bad deed
have patience
and get mad less

and insallah allah wiling i will do these stuff and i hope i do
:wasalam:

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
salam

I think this may be the time for Islamic countries and their rulers to take a resolution.that is 'To wage war against Israeli state and kill those who has taken the lands from our palestinian people.'

300 dead in gaza and still counting...(inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon)
what are the rulers still waiting for?

O my palestine, pls pardon us....

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2: my brothers and sisters in Islam.
HAPPY MUHARRAM 1430 TO EVERYONE.
I in shaa Allah want to better myself as a muslimah by trying to read more about our beautiful religion and trying to imply its teachings in my daily life.
:tti_sister:May Allah make this new year better than the last in everyway.
:tti_sister:may Allah help our brothers and sisters in Gaza and all over the world.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

The Islamic New Year; Marks the migration of the Prophet Mohammad :saw: and his followers from Mecca to Medina.

This is a time for us to reflect on our actions, and how do we benefit the ummah, the world, and ourselves.

Therefore, I made this thread so everyone can share their ideas, and their new year (Islamic) resolutions.

1430 H
acbic4.jpg

i will inshallah go closer to allah if he will's and i love my allah and hate my allah's enemy and that is satan(iblis)
:blackhijab:

AND HAPPY MUHARRAM TO EVERYONE

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Mashallah nice thread
i have a lot of resolutions i plan but it is up to Allah as he is the best of all planners but i hope for:
  • My prayers to be improved
    Give more charity
    Perfect my character (kids bring the worst out of you)
    focus on educating myself in deen and school
    STOP WASTING TIME
    Eat less
    go to bed early
    learn more dua's for all my bros and sis around the world
    LEARN ARABIC big hope i know
    READ more
    and the list goes on ........

BUT i hope i can achieve some of these if not at least less computer time lool
i ask Allah to make all our hopes come true no matter the date and may Allah protect our defenseless brothers and sisters in GAZA AMEEN :tti_sister:

sorry if its a long list and by the way stupid question when did it turn 1430 have i missed it because over where i live muslims celebrate new year of the kuffars but i dont know the date to tell them hope one of you can help:hearts:

:wasalam::hijabi: