Introduction

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
yes i know about the quran, i have Muslims friends who explain and tell me things about the quran about being a Muslim...

basiclly they have tried for about a year to get me to convert
Welcome brother
Well ,you said you know about the Kur'an.Can you answer those questions:
Have you ever read the Kur'an? and If you have read it , have you understand it?
Brother, people can't know the reality if they don't want to know.But and people who are not muslim read Kur'an and understand (and a lot of them turn to islam).So what ,
They understand the reality after they read the Kur'an.I would prefer you to read it.
You never regret if you read it and understand it and finally you turn to islam.
Brother, be inform that people ecxept muslim in the next world will be always in Xhehnem (fire or hades) so I will pray ALL-LLAH to guide you in islam.

Loner

Welcome brother
Well ,you said you know about the Kur'an.Can you answer those questions:
Have you ever read the Kur'an? and If you have read it , have you understand it?
Brother, people can't know the reality if they don't want to know.But and people who are not muslim read Kur'an and understand (and a lot of them turn to islam).So what ,
They understand the reality after they read the Kur'an.I would prefer you to read it.
You never regret if you read it and understand it and finally you turn to islam.
Brother, be inform that people ecxept muslim in the next world will be always in Xhehnem (fire or hades) so I will pray ALL-LLAH to guide you in islam.

I havent really read the quran, only parts of it

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
has any1 got msn, i can add as i would like to talk to something in real time and not just on a forum

Peace be upon you Loner, I tried to send my msn but your pm is full. plz send yours to me & ask questions. Insha Allah (if God wills) I will try to answer with the best of my ability. thanks and enjoy your stay here. Ubah

Loner

Peace be upon you Loner, I tried to send my msn but your pm is full. plz send yours to me & ask questions. Insha Allah (if God wills) I will try to answer with the best of my ability. thanks and enjoy your stay here. Ubah

my msn is duck247_26[at]hotmail[dot]com

fada_all

asalamo alaikom warahmato allah

please would u mind explaining to me what does it mean atheist?? i look for in the dictionnary but not undretsand it clearly... dose it has a philospphical meaning or what???????????? WA JAZAKOM ALLAHO KHAYRAN

may allah guid us all to the right path to earn paradise insha allah

wa ssalamo alaikom

ur sis khadija

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
asalamo alaikom warahmato allah

please would u mind explaining to me what does it mean atheist?? i look for in the dictionnary but not undretsand it clearly... dose it has a philospphical meaning or what???????????? WA JAZAKOM ALLAHO KHAYRAN

may allah guid us all to the right path to earn paradise insha allah

wa ssalamo alaikom

ur sis khadija

We alleicoumu Salam sister Khadiya

Sister regarding your question the answer is very simple Alhadmulillah.
Atheist mean unbeliver,and ubleiver is everyone who does not belive in God and who does not obey to His Holy orders.SubhanAllah.

And sister,you can not say to unbeliver"Your sister Khadiya".Do not take it wrong dear sister,it is only truth for the sake of Allah.
You can only say that to your brothers and sisters in Islam,the One who belive and Obey to Allah Alhadmulillah.
The truth said Almigty Allah.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
firstoff WELCOME bro toTTI & enjoy your stay

one thing i would like to say about one converting to religion.. its good that your bro came here to learn about Islam..you are gona learn and inshaAllah everyday your knowledge increases and no matter when you come 2Islam if Allah wills for you..no one can make you be what yo r not, only Allah can "i remember Prophet Mohammed SAW..when his uncle Abu-Talib was about to die and he prophet PBUH begging him to say the shahaadah and he would straight go to jannah, and this verse was revealed to the prophet PBUH "Innaka la tahdee man a7babta walakinnaAllah yahdee man yasha"(You can't guide who you love but Allah guides who he wills) but unfortunately prophet uncle died as disabeliever..So bro May Allah SW guide you and forgive my mistakes..tke care

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
We alleicoumu Salam sister Khadiya

Sister regarding your question the answer is very simple Alhadmulillah.
Atheist mean unbeliver,and ubleiver is everyone who does not belive in God and who does not obey to His Holy orders.SubhanAllah.

And sister,you can not say to unbeliver"Your sister Khadiya".Do not take it wrong dear sister,it is only truth for the sake of Allah.
You can only say that to your brothers and sisters in Islam,the One who belive and Obey to Allah Alhadmulillah.
The truth said Almigty Allah.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.
Selam alejki sister Asja
You are right fully.We can't say brother or sister to unbeliever because we can be of them.You advice sister Asja to your sister Khadija is absolutely right.
Xhezek ALL-LLAHU SWT hairan.
Selam alejki

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Selam alejki sister Asja
You are right fully.We can't say brother or sister to unbeliever because we can be of them.You advice sister Asja to your sister Khadija is absolutely right.
Xhezek ALL-LLAHU SWT hairan.
Selam alejki

Aleicoumu Salam dear brother Qëndrim Ismajli.

Thank you dear brother for your beautiful words and dear brother it is only my duty and Alhadmulilah we should always try to advice each others.

Please dear brother keep our brothers and sisters in Gaza in your prayers and duas,Inshallah.

May Allah bless you dear brother always.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Of course that I will pray for our muslim brothers in Gaza.InshALL-LLAH the dead brothers will be on the mercy of ALL-LLAH SWT in the day of judgement.
Selam alejkum

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
hello

:SMILY206: to TTI, hope you learn alot in here and that's good idea to make yourself known instead of been here anonymously. have fun!

Nurain

Hello loner! Seeing the thread replies, you are not lonely anymore.

Atheist, I see. My best friend is an atheist and they have the simplest minds I think. Everything has a scientific proof behind it. But really, what is behind behind the "scientific proof"? Do you ever wonder! :D

Enjoy stay here.