My Heart Crying

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

I hope You Brothers and Sisters are Best in Iman and Health..

yesterday I have gave most Valuable Gift of my whole life to My Friend.. Who is American Born christian.Guess what..??? A Noble Quran.. Who like to convet in Islam.. and i dont know about his Niyaat..but the way i felt in my heart i getting peace in mind that after 26 year i done a oone thing that allah swt told us to do ..spread the Truth..

But the Meanwhile i got couples of Muslim whos working with me.. They dont care of islam and the way they behave i dont know about their heart but when we talk about anything islamic they with me like condemn the thing is which is not good..but meanwhile they r i think very far from islam..n i dont understand my self i can give easily dawah to non muslim in any topic but when i try to tell them indirectly i have to stop my talk with sad mood of my mind.. beacause they know everything but they behave they dont know anything..

so my heart is crying for my muslim brothers whos are already in deen ... May allah swt give hidayat to them..means while i seek admonition for non musliim brothers and sisters.

subhanallah

Salam aleykom
I absolutely agree with you. One can understand the behaviour of non-muslims, but when a muslim walks around acting the same way as someone who has no idea of what the meaning of life or islam is, then it's just too sad - both for him/her and for the rest of the muslims. Because when doing what he/she does and simulatenously calling him-/herself for a muslim, then the person gives other people a wrong impression of islam. Many non-muslims judge Islam after the muslims the know. So when the muslims they know are criminal, fools around with the opposite gender etc. - then, how can we judge them for not "liking" or accepting us?

Aref

Salalm alaikum.
I agree also with you that is really sad and also scary if you think of the hadiz that mention that in the day of judgment one will be with the one he loves (mishkat/zad-u-talibin).
And not to acuse or point fingers at anyone but still i wonder if one will be blamed by Allah to be a source of misguidence for others,for influencing and spreading wrong ideas about islam by displaying unislamic behaviour, Allah knows best but those brothers and sisters and all of us to, we should remember the words of Umar ibn al-khattab (radiallahu anhu) when he said that "Allah gave us honor through islam, if we look for honor anywere else Allah will disgrace us".
this may as well be a resume of all we need to understeand.
muslim history is not just stories, !!there are not stories at all!! is reality!!.
the time may have passed but Allah is the same and the honor that we have as muslims is there, in that one single place, not in 2 places not in 100 but in just one place, and that place is call islam.
may Allah have mercy on us and may he not replace us for some body else like he did with the jews and cristians who did not obeyed him.
salam alaikum.

Aref.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

:salam2:
I have a similiar experience. I have non-Muslim friends who always ask me questions about Islam with much interest.They ask me why you wear the Hijab? are you forced by your parents to wear it? and many other questions.
But when they ask me how come she (referring to a friend of mine who is Muslim) doesnt wear hijab and she is Muslim, i get embarrassed because i really dont know why myself. However i reply and say she is a hypocrite, i dont even know if it was appropriate.
Many non-muslims try to learn about Islam while others who are Muslim try to run away, how shameful.

Azra

Assalamulaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh Ukthis and Akhis,

I agree with all this. I reverted 3 months ago and currently studying part-time at the Islamic Da'wah Centre to further enhance my knowledge on Islam. I also saddens me to see the muslims in my country taking things like this lightly. Being a Muslim country, all muslim ladies will wear the hijab to work or to the schools however some of them will take it off right after work.

There was also one time when I tried to correct (in a subtle way, I might add) one fellow Muslim brother and he just sneered at me and asked, "And who taught you that? The teachers at Islamic Da'wah Centre?"

I do not want my fellow countrymen to stray away from the teachings of Islam but what can I do? I am only seen as new revert!

Wassalam.

Noor to shine

Asalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh brothers and sisters;
Sorry to say that many muslems are muslems by names only they are ignorant of the noble teachings of Islam .........I myself was born muslem and i was taught to pray and fast ....to be honest.....to do good since i was young but i was ignorant of many things in Islam .......Until Allah swt gathered me with a muslem sister with more knoweldge than me and we started learning together Quran, Tafseer, Hadiths, Fiqh and Seera(history of the prophet sala Allah alaihi wa salam) then things were different I started to try to correct myself and do more Ibada (worshiping Allah) .....since then AlhamduliAllah i became a better human I felt my responsibility infront of Allah swt.....Still I have many faults but now i know how to turn from my faults seeking forgiveness of Allah ......I pary to Allah that he fill our hearts with sweatness of faith. Amen
:wasalam:

ibnunas

islamic that matter

:salam2: to all , yes we do see a lot of these situation on any part of the world cuz being a muslim doesn't mean a person is submitting himself or rather oneself to the religion but being islamic IS practicing islam.May Allah bless us all for trying to spread islam for our brothers and sisters muslim and non muslim in true islamicmanner.May Allah bless this website.:inshallah: