Assalmu Walaikum

Mugaz

:salam2: Brothers & Sisters.....Just wanna give my Sallams to everyone, I'm a new member to this site. Insha Allah it will help me to learn more about this perfect way of life, which, by the guidance of Allah was shown to me when I was 15 (4 yrs ago). Btw I'm from Trinidad, a Caribbean Island :) Take cre everyone!

helpinghumanity

:salam2: Brothers & Sisters.....Just wanna give my Sallams to everyone, I'm a new member to this site. Insha Allah it will help me to learn more about this perfect way of life, which, by the guidance of Allah was shown to me when I was 15 (4 yrs ago). Btw I'm from Trinidad, a Caribbean Island :) Take cre everyone!

:wasalam:

Welcome to one of most diverse family. Inshallah you will enjoy your stay here by learning, sharing and helping and being helped by others. But remember its all up to you, how to utilized this wonderful website.

Tridad.....nice.......i was playing CRICKET with them last summer.

Mugaz

Jazak allah for the warm welcome...Right now I'm trying to post my story in the link you sent me Brother but I have no idea why I'm not seeing it....and to the brother who played cricket with some trinis already :D I love cricket!

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
You are wolcomed in TTI .
Enjoy your stay here to learn about our deen.
Selam alejkum

albmuslim

selam alejkum from Albania

welcome sister to this site. inshallah: enjoy your stay here. I am happy being a member here, because is wonderful having contact with brothers ad sisters around from around the world. may Allah reward you.

selam alejkum dear sister from albmuslim::SMILY139: