hi from turkey

crank

hi brothes and sisters im muslim 32 years old male from turkey

i love people who loves ALLAH (cc) and MUHAMMED (sav) so im heare

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Aleicomu dear brother.

Welcome dear brother to your second family Mashallah,and may your staying here be usefull and blessed from Allah to you Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you dear brother and all Turkey.Ameen.

Keep you selfe active dear brother,and please keep our brothers and sisters from Palastine in your prayers and other Muslims countries Inshallah.

Salam.

Your sister in Islam,Asja

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

:salam2:

lol mashaAllah brother welcome to TTI, and as for Loving Allah and his Messenger :saw:, we love them too Alhamdulillah and because of that We love you too for the sake of Allah as a brother in Islam. If you need me don't hesitate ask inshaAllah

:wasalam:

crank

eyw kardeşim bende yeni buldum siteyi olduka güzel ve ilginç ama ing yazıda biraz zayıfım

crank

tahnks to everyone i live in istanbul and heare there are around over 2000 old beaitufull mosques soon i will take pictures of mosques in heare and put to tti share with you brothers and sisters...

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Welcome brother from Turkey , InshALL-LLAH you will enjoy you stay here in TTI.
We will be waiting for pictures of istambul's mosques.Selam alejkum

safiya58

eyw kardeşim bende yeni buldum siteyi olduka güzel ve ilginç ama ing yazıda biraz zayıfım

Selam,

foruma hosgeldin abi... benim de ingilizcem mükemmel degil... önemli olan anlasabilmek....

welcome to this site brother... My english is not very perfect aswell.... but it is sufficent

habibu

welcome

Asalaam alaikum, its time now for us to unite for Allah's sake and fight against evil. welcome and enjoy the fruit of this deen