STOP TALKING!!!..For Allah's & Gaza's Sake!!!!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Truly...

We are an ummah..that LOVES to *TALK*!!!

The Attacks on Gaza...

It started with the news of innocent brothers and sisters getting killed left and right...and then it shifted into the arguments of should we call Prophet Ya'aqub (pbuh) Israel or not...to people competing with each other in posting graphic pictures of brothers and sisters injured or dead..then to discussions about the rafidha/shias...and now we're talking about Obama and some conspiracy theories...

WE REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE TO *TALK*!!!

Nations fly to the moon..attempt to clone humans..march for the rights of others..fight..vote..advance in education...begin social projects..etc.

WE JUST *TALK*

We just SIT and TALK!!!

May Allah Help Us!!!

I just want to ask...

What would arguments about which name of a prophet is more accurate is going to do for Gaza???

Will the clips and the pictures everyone is posting act as the remedy to the pain and suffering of the people of Gaza???..will it make the zionist sorry???...will it protect those living in fear????...what will DISTURBING OTHERS AND DEPRESSING THEM bring to Gaza and its residence???

Who cares if a so-called "Imam" from a deviated people called people unto action and our Imams didn't????...we all know its just press-talk..why would you bother with it???..is there much to do about A COIN..with TWO FACES..both THE SAME??????

And why IN THE WORLD FROM ITS NORTH TO ITS SOUTH AND FROM ITS EAST TO ITS WEST...do we need to talk about Obama's family tree???..who appointed him..and who didn't???...WHO CARES??????!!!!!!!!!!

I am frustrated...I am really frustrated!!!

PEOPLE..GET OUT THERE AND *DO* SOMETHING...STOP TALKING AND *ACT*...PLEASE!!!

Go down to your basements or to your pantries...and fill bags of canned foods...split the amounts in half..or better yet..if you are able..CLEAR OFF THE SHELVES INTO THE BAGS and may allah grant you every khair for doing so!!!

Go to your closets..and take clothes out...old..new...semi-used..big..small..wide..tight...whatever..take those clothes out..fold them and put them in bags...tell your kids (if you have any)...to pick out toys to give away to their brothers and sisters...and the one who picks the best toys..will be rewarded by your and Allah inshallah!!!

Go to your bank and withdraw a couple hundred dollars from your account..

NO YOU WON'T DROP DEAD IF YOU DID THAT!!!..OR *STARVE* EITHER..trust me..YOU'LL BE JUST FINE!

Head to the nearest pharmacy..buy band-aids...anti-biotic solutions...first aid kits...ANYTHING of the sort...and pack into bags...go to your local store..buy towels..soap..shampoo..anything of the sort...

If you're too lazy..that's okay...SEND THE MONEY TO AN ORGANIZATION!!!

Call up your neighbors...

IN FACT YOU KNOW WHAT???

Go knock the doors of your neighbors..and tell them of what you're doing for Gaza as a HUMANITARIAN ACT!!!!!

JUST SAY *THAT*...don't bring up hamas..fat'h..the zionist movement..the brits..WWII..

Unless you're in the congress or in a parliament..why would you get into any of this NOW???

Then...Call up for friends..or go to their houses...and tell them of what you're doing!!!!

It doesn't matter if you sound too passionate..May Allah Bless You...passion will just get people MOVING!

Go the masjid..and tell them..we are gathering such and such and such materials..everyone will bring them here...keep them for us until we find a way to ship them to Gaza!!!

Tell the Imam of the masjid to invite community members for a prayer solely for the souls lost..and for the ones suffering!!!

and believe it or not!!!

NON-MUSLIMS HAVE HEARTS TOO!!!...go to local organizations...go to churches...

YOU WON'T PRAY..YOU WON'T PRAISE JESUS..AND DON'T GREET THEM FOR ANYTHING..HOLIDAY..SCHMOLIDAY..NO YOU WON'T DO ANY OF THAT..AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTIONS OF ISLAM (FOR NOW!!!)...and talk to those in position...BE DIRECT AND ON POINT...

Say..I am so and so..I am a member of the community...and I am doing the following for the Gazans independently...HOW CAN YOU HELP ME???..WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP ME???

Set aside the differences..set aside the conflicts...your brothers and sisters are in need...OBLITERATE WHATEVER STANDS IN YOUR WAY OF HELPING THEM!!!

Just GO OUT THERE AND GET SOMETHING *DONE* FOR ALLAH'S SAKE!!!

My local community is small unfortunately..but as the Public Relations Officer for my local MSA (Muslim Student Association) in my university..I have contacted the president and we are planning to send out emails and make phone calls to the masjid (for assistance and for a prayer day)..a few organizations..fellow student associations of other faiths..and yes..even churches...to do something for Gaza..it will be a bit hard as everyone is off from school and work for the time-being..but hey!!!...WE'RE STARTING SOMEWHERE...and darn it..we will have people listen and lend a hand!!!...it doesn't matter if end up with a 100 people or only 5...at least WE'RE *ACTING*...

AND NO!!!...

We didn't talk about the numbers of the victims...we didn't talk about who is right and who is wrong..who provoked who...brought up history...or consipracy theories...WE DON'T NEED THAT!!!...

We're not even going to talk about whether or not anything of what we're going to get will ACTUALLY REACH GAZA...

But you knowt what???

Even if everything was returned...even if everything was drowned..shot-down..damaged..or stolen...

WE DON'T CARE!!!

If one brother or one sister...at least HEARD that their brothers and sisters ALL THE WAY IN THE US...have spent days upon days gathering items for them..they split their food..their money..and even their clothes with them...and they shed a tear of gratefulness...

By Allah...WE ARE GOOD!!!...WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED...WE HELPED!!!

At least they'll know...THEY'RE IN OUR MINDS AND HEARTS

Politics is a game not in our courts...it is a game too advanced for us to participate in..it is in the hands of a selected-selfish-tyrant-few!!!

But *love* and *care* are within *our hands*..and *determination* and *sincerity* provide us the tools and the drive to ACT!!!

SO GO OUT THERE AND *A-C-T*...

DEBATE..TALK..CONVINCE..CLARIFY..LATER..

DO ALL OF THAT LATER!!!...Baraka Allaho Feekom..DO THAT *LATER*!!!

NOW...

Grab a paper and make a list of what you need to do and how you can do it..and begin on it...you have two days off to clear you head and put things together...SO GET STARTED!!!!!

Let's have TTI become another venue of ACTION...

All the brothers and sisters...please look up local organizations involved in action for Gaza...put their phone numbers...website addresses..and actual addresses...briefly state how..when..and where one can help..along with the location (i.e. city..state..country..etc.)...so we sort of have a *guide* dealing with this issue!!!

Also..if you have helped...do state how...put down your ideas..whether they have been accomplished...or not..*yet*...put them down so we can all benefit..and don't worry..it won't be riya'a inshallah...we are doing good for the *whole*..and nobody knows anybody *directly* here..so inshallah you will be safe from that...so put down all your ideas and all your actions without hesitations...

LET'S DO SOMETHING FOR GAZA...LET'S *DO* SOMETHING FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We all have our individual ways of handing situations. Some of our are action based. Others have to think. Many need an understanding of the entire picture. You can not but help talk about the Zionists. They are the evil ones inflicting the suffering. We need to understand who is doing this. I agree non Muslims have hearts. But we need to have knowledge before we can teach others.
Everything is related. The attacks are not new. The attacks have been going on for over 60 years. The video clips are meant to distrub and depress people. They are a wake-up call. How can you deny the truth of what is going on. Please be careful who you call deviated groups. That is argumentative in nature and judgemental. We have to be coherent. We have to put aside our petty differences and heal under the banner of Islam.

I raised the issue of Obama's family tree for a specific reason. His rising to power was a well planned attempt to cover up the turth. It gives the Zionists another reason to keep killing. He is the puppet of the Zionists. He will do their beck and call. On a deeper level that is what he was reared to do.

I can feel for your frustration. But we have to be level headed. We have to be analytical. And the last point dear sister is you do not know what we have done.

I encourage you to not to be frustrated. You are doing an excellent job. But dear sister many of us have other ways of doing what we feel is good and right, all under the umbrella of Islam.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Truly...

We are an ummah..that LOVES to *TALK*!!!

WE REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE TO *TALK*!!!

Nations fly to the moon..attempt to clone humans..march for the rights of others..fight..vote..advance in education...begin social projects..etc.

WE JUST *TALK*

We just SIT and TALK!!!

May Allah Help Us!!!

:salam2:
:SMILY126::SMILY71::SMILY23:

Funny you mention that, at the same time this is very sad.
I must admit I'm guilty of that. Yes, May Allah help us all.

Thank you for making a very inspiring post! May Allah shower you with hasanat. You've made my day.

I've been feeling depressed [to the point of feeling useless and pathetic ] for the past few days not knowing what I could do to help people in Gaza. :(.

Insha'Allah I will follow your advice and do as much as I can!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Yeh and some other muslims you try and talk to get ideas about what can be done, just tell you theres no point or your efforts arent really worth it, that can only heighten the useless feeling, apathy is contageous.

Makes me angry.

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
JAazakillah khayr sister muslimah for the good advice. It is a big shame we don't do anything for the fellow muslims who are suffering rather most of us only watch the news to see the latest casualties. Some of us are even too lazy to do Du'a for them. Hasbunallah.

AlQurtubi

Banned
"All the brothers and sisters...please look up local organizations involved in action for Gaza...put their phone numbers...website addresses..and actual addresses...briefly state how..when..and where one can help..along with the location (i.e. city..state..country..etc.)...so we sort of have a *guide* dealing with this issue!!!"

That what we actually need in order to help them. I always get stuck here as i dont know how to help them. I dont know if they would allow aid to enter in gazza?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Islamic Relief has a website. It takes one minute to donate. There are many groups.

Many people are writing to get ideas and suggestions. Please do not get into the negativity which is so pervasive. Stop the judging. Stop the finger pointing.

The issue has been around for more than half a century. Where was everyone when Sister Harb was posting and I was one of two or three responding? She has posted many many threads that discussed ways in which we could help. And yes, it was right here on TTI.

Please review her posts.

I am confused and I am telling it like it is. We dare call other Muslims deviant sects but encourage others to go knock on the doors of churches? You are offended by me because I dare to write about Obama's father. THINK: Obama is Jewish.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Yeh and some other muslims you try and talk to get ideas about what can be done, just tell you theres no point or your efforts arent really worth it, that can only heighten the useless feeling, apathy is contageous.

Makes me angry.

I Agree... Sister getting angry over an incidents like this will do nothing, but atleast this is the lowest of Iman.

Imagine someone not even getting angry over this ?????

Even if I do nothing I will atleast get angry.

I like your signature video... sister al-fajr.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salaam,

Islamic Relief has a website. It takes one minute to donate. There are many groups.

Many people are writing to get ideas and suggestions. Please do not get into the negativity which is so pervasive.
Thanks for the suggestion about Islamic Relief. I'll look into it.
They also have Islamic Relief office near my locality I suppose I can go there directly.

True, 'apathy is contagious' as Sister Al-Fajr put it.

The issue has been around for more than half a century. Where was everyone when Sister Harb was posting and I was one of two or three responding? She has posted many many threads that discussed ways in which we could help. And yes, it was right here on TTI.
Yes,
I remember that too! I guess this conflict has been around for so long, sometimes we become passive for various reasons.
We have no excuse to be passive now.

I am confused and I am telling it like it is. We dare call other Muslims deviant sects but encourage others to go knock on the doors of churches? You are offended by me because I dare to write about Obama's father. THINK: Obama is Jewish.

Apa, I think you misunderstood her intention. The way I understood it as we should increase our resources and networks to get as much help as we can get, and not rely on Muslims only. I see nothing wrong with that, when humanitarian disaster befalls a community people break the barriers of nationalities, religions, etc... [example : Tsunami, hurricane Katrina,]

It is proven that his father was Muslim, not Jewish, although Obama's first name Barack is a Jewish name.
The religion of Obama's father do not affect the Muslims in anyway whatsoever I'm not sure why we talk about this issue.
Isn't he dead?

muslimah84

Salam alykum ww
If you feel helpless like i feel here is something that might help even if its just a little bit

Step1:grab an envelope
Step2: Put a stamp on it
Step3: address it to islamic relief USA, P.O box 5640,buena park,CA USA 90622
Step4:put whatever bill you have in your wallet,even if its a dollar in the envelope
step5: Put a note inside indicating you want the money to go to Humanitarin Aid in GAZA, it could read something simple like "Donation for Humanitarion Aid in GAZA"
Step6:Go and put it in the mail box
Step7:make a dua for those suffering in GAZA and all over the world; pray that Allah SWT accepts it as an act of Ibadah.

for adresses outside of the US or to make donations online etc..check the islamic relief website.

http://www.irw.org/

Just think what will you reply on the day of Judgement when Allah SWT asks what you did while your fellow muslim was suffering.....
Have a wonderful day
Jazakallah Kairun

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I Agree... Sister getting angry over an incidents like this will do nothing, but atleast this is the lowest of Iman.

Imagine someone not even getting angry over this ?????

Even if I do nothing I will atleast get angry.
Angry is easy, Im a pro at getting angry at these things.

So .. Isnt Interpal currently about to lose its bank accounts, can anybody confirm that?

Two main (perhaps obvious) objectives:

- Raising funds - needs some good ideas/suggestions
- Awareness - even the humble e-mail can do the trick.

My local community is small unfortunately..but as the Public Relations Officer for my local MSA (Muslim Student Association) in my university..I have contacted the president and we are planning to send out emails and make phone calls to the masjid (for assistance and for a prayer day)..a few organizations..fellow student associations of other faiths..and yes..even churches...to do something for Gaza..it will be a bit hard as everyone is off from school and work for the time-being..but hey!!!...WE'RE STARTING SOMEWHERE...and darn it..we will have people listen and lend a hand!!!...it doesn't matter if end up with a 100 people or only 5...at least WE'RE *ACTING*...
Wish it was that easy with my society, seriously, they act as slow as slugs, if you say 'this is urgent' they may reply within a week .. this thread isnt to complain, sorry, Ill do what youve done and see what happens, hope to get some response from them.

This is an encouraging thread :)

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salam alykum ww
If you feel helpless like i feel here is something that might help even if its just a little bit

Step4:put whatever bill you have in your wallet,even if its a dollar in the envelope
step5: Put a note inside indicating you want the money to go to Humanitarin Aid in GAZA, it could read something simple like "Donation for Humanitarion Aid in GAZA"
Step7:make a dua for those suffering in GAZA and all over the world; pray that Allah SWT accepts it as an act of Ibadah.

for adresses outside of the US or to make donations online etc..check the islamic relief website.

Just think what will you reply on the day of Judgement when Allah SWT asks what you did while your fellow muslim was suffering.....
Have a wonderful day
Jazakallah Kairun

Saalam
I would suggest not to place Cash in envelopes [because of fraud and I think USPS do not carry cash] instead make a Money Order or write a check. You can make money order at places like 7-11, western union, etc... it only cost $1

Thanks for the post,
Never knew how close Islamic Relief is to me. They are practically my neighbor.

Wasalam

muslimah84

Saalam
I would suggest not to place Cash in envelopes [because of fraud and I think USPS do not carry cash] instead make a Money Order or write a check. You can make money order at places like 7-11, western union, etc... it only cost $1

Thanks for the post,
Never knew how close Islamic Relief is to me. They are practically my neighbor.

Wasalam

salam alykum ww,
You are very right....A check/money order would be better to ensure the money gets there.
Jazakallah kairun

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

One can donate directly on line, too. I am so pleased that we are taking a positive approach. Yes, if you live close by you can volunteer there. I read about blood donations from the Egyptians to the brothers and sisters in Gaza.
Maybe in a large metropolitian area one of you can contact the Red Cross and arrange a blood mobile near a masjid to be transported to Gaza. 2.000 pints of blood would go a long way. We must say Alhumdulila, now.

BigAk

Salam alykum ww

Have a wonderful day
Jazakallah Kairun

Does the US consider the above to be a terrorist organization???

Nothing surprises me anymore.....

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
They is suppose to be a protest in DC..January 9, from 12:00pm to 2:00pm..insh'allah, I will look forward and post it.