Israel's Right To Exist!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

This made me really angry... Stupid media, stupid American politicians, stupid brainwashed idiots!!!!!!!

Skip the video to 1:05
[yt]714VyazgiU8&NR[/yt]

WHAT THE HELL ??

Who is This brainwashed idiot!!
To say the truth I would like to rip his face apart, shame, Islam doesn't allow me to.:shymuslima1:

nori suja'i

Assalamu'aleikum brother Osman 93,
Ur threats always inspiring me n i know u're angry towards them, me too.
But this is an advice from ur muslim sister/mother for not to mention "what the hell" as what did the kuffr mention on and on but rather more nicer if we says "subhanallah or astaghfirallah or AllahuAkbar" because inshaAllah in furture we will not be send to hell as we never ask for it like the kuffr did, right? inshaAllah, inshaAllah.
Pls forgive me as i know that i only have little knowlegde about our religion compared to u and the way i reminding u is the same like my late mother reminded me before, i'm sorry for my poor English.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazk Allah khairan for your consideration. I appreciate it, inshallah, i wont use the word again :hearts:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Typical way how zionists explains its terrorism and crimes against humanity by they sick lies. As that american politician claimed, that "Hamas hasn´t even recognize isreals´ right to exict". After those murders of Palestinian civilians, I would ask has Isreal then ever recognize right to exict of Palestinians at all????? As they say they only fight against Hamas but murder and starve civilians and bomb mosques.

:angryred:

muthmainnah

We are all angry with this Zionist nation, how they have killed and are still killing our sisters and brothers there.
But...do you know what the good thing is? I think our muslims brothers and sisters that have been buried now are living happier than they were before. Insha Allah they are happier now than ever before.
And I think we all know what will happen to those kuffar zionist when they're dead, we all know what is waiting for them now.......live in this world is short but these kuffar will taste THE FIRE for ever in the next life

nizar83

mashallah, mashallah, mashallah

i really really understand why some muslims just put dynamite in their pockets and blow stuff up..this is beyond understandable..this is just....beastiality..this is...wrong...very very very wrong...i would commit suicide after havin said such an incorrect and grave lie..mashallah

allahuma ansaarna 3la kaum a azhalimuun

farhopes

No God but Allah

Typical way how zionists explains its terrorism and crimes against humanity by they sick lies. As that american politician claimed, that "Hamas hasn´t even recognize isreals´ right to exict". After those murders of Palestinian civilians, I would ask has Isreal then ever recognize right to exict of Palestinians at all????? As they say they only fight against Hamas but murder and starve civilians and bomb mosques.

:angryred:

Well..the reason is that they do not see Palestinians as civilians!!!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q36LIaxXYP0

Maybe this is why they kill children, women and old armless men without the least regret.

May Allah return their brutality to them so soon...Ameen :tti_sister:

muthmainnah

i really really understand why some muslims just put dynamite in their pockets and blow stuff up..this is beyond understandable..this is just....beastiality..this is...wrong...very very very wrong...i would commit suicide after havin said such an incorrect and grave lie..mashallah

No, no brother..suicide is not allowed in Islam no matter what the reason is. If you blow yourself to the kuffar zionist, perhaps you can kill many of them but what you did is still wrong because Allah forbids that. And do you know what will happen next?, these zionist would attack your people back with the result with bigger victims than you've done to them.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am going crazy. Here I am living in the remote wilderness without Muslims near me. I have signed the letters; I have contacted Islamic Relief...I even argued with members of TTI; I raised hell at my masjid for their sorry state. I called in sick from work to participate in the Day of Wrath. I swear I am going to march down my main street with a sign and make my sons march with me. We will have a protest of three.

I do have some encouraging new...the hacking into the Israeli system. The weather has been against the Zionists. If we were in Egypt I would be throwing rocks;

I will use my pen; I will use my fingers for prayer. I feel so alone..they are butchering my children and the world watches...as we await for the ground assult...my eyes have seen too much...were it possible that I had wings I would fly loaded..

Forgive me but I had to get my feelings out. Yes, I know they are irrational. However, I have to believe that Mulism will wake up..this is a Mercy from Allah.

Asalaam'alikum respected sister Mirajmom! May Allah assist you in all your efforts & initiatives.

It's quite sick how Western media is now twisting the story around and blaming Hamas! How dare them! After the atrocity the Zionists have committed. This propaganda needs to stop.

Those in power always label their victims as "terrorists." These Zionist terrorists are no different than early Europeans that came (to what we call today) America and killed all the native American indians and stole their land.

Western media & it's war-mongers has officially brainwashed it's citizens. This is pretty scary, if not a "terrorist" act. It's like the brain & thinking has become two distinct entities, a.k.a oxymoron.

May Allah give us patience, may Allah give victory to the Muslims, may Allah keep us united, may Allah put His wrath on the oppressors. Ameen.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Mashallah sister well said, that's what I always think too. I admire the way you thought of that. :) Allahu Akbar.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
BROTHER OSMAN ....i know how you'r feeling brther even im feeling the same how your feeling but brother at this moment you should not show anger ..instead you should have patience if i say allah is testing those people....all i want to say is have patience and say allah is one and he will help them ......ameen!!!!!!!!
have trust in allah :blackhijab:

warda A

Sister

subhanaAllah for the sabr of people of palestain, with bombs coming down on them daily.

I pray that people in the world will wake up and take notice.
it really amazes me how people can justify this as self defence, what self defence is this? aganist rocks or some pitiful rockets being thrown.
imagine the massive Israel army, and look at what the palestinians have,
It is Israel that started this war knowing full well civilians will be the highest casualties and they still get backed up!

sxoi1u.gif
ifvlgi.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Dear sister I would just like to point one litlle corection Inshallah.
These that you have mention above are not Muslims Alhamdulillah,and we should be very carefull when we are saying who is Muslim and who is not Muslim Alhamdulillah.

And may Allah punishment come soon on all unbelivers and kaifirs,and may Allah soon help to our brothers and sisters in Palastine and onother Muslim countries that are suffering now,Ameen.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you all.

Salam.

Sophie1

Mashallah sister well said, that's what I always think too. I admire the way you thought of that. :) Allahu Akbar.

u knw wat i get where your cumin from thats wat i used to think...afterall all this does pyschologically drive ppl insane...they feel helpless, they feel as though suicide is the only avenue of escape......BUT this is wrong!

its really hard though....these ppl are beyond breaking point...but suicide is not the way...

Allah(swt) does not permit suicide at all! if u commit suicide u are giving up on Allah....i knw that u can say that these ppls patience has been pushed far beyond...however giving up is definately not the way....tell me 1 thing, so many suicides have taken place, has it stopped the war? has it stopped the bombing? has it stopped the torture? NO it hasn't!
Infact its made thing worse! People no longer have that belief that courage!!! its making them feel even more helpless...

all this is not a war against religion...politics plays a huge part....we dont understand that in order to get through to these killers these politicains we have to use their own tool against them!

I pray that our brothers and sisters in Gaza all go to jannah.ameen

its about time our other muslim nations opened heir eyes and deided to stand by palestine! if only all the islamic nations did that....israel would be nufin to compete against!