How can we support Palestine?

AndiRB

As-salamu alaikum,

As I don't know, if there is already a thread, please forward me to this.

Watching todays news I was again struck by the horrible pictures and reports about the latest attacks against Palestine. Due to this I would appreciate any advise of how to support our brothers and sisters there. Are there any reliable organizations where we can donate or help in any other way?

As said before, if there has already been spoken about in this forum, please forward me to the site and if not, I'd be grateful for advices.

Maa salama

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

i was thinkin the same thing the first day they got attacked but some brothers told me that they wont allow us to ssend money to them and if we go to them you gotta b prepared not to come back, my advise is to use the weapon of the believers,

and another advise is trust although they are going through so much trouble be happy for them for getting sooo much rewards but also be afraid because in the akhira when they stand before Allah and say oh Allah we were at a time of desperation and our so called brothers and sisters of the world didn't do anything, that's when we're going to wish we left everythign and went to them some how to support them, this doesn't mean we should try and look for ways to help them...:inshallah: will give us a solution we have to be patient and have faith in his protection.

say "Allahummansuril muslimeena fee filisTeen wa fee kulli makan ya rabbal a'lameen"
and be persistant in that du'a after every salah :inshallah: this is a reminder to myself first and foremost and then to you and others reading this

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
What can we do about the slaughter of Muslims in Palestine and around the world?
What is our stance concerning the slaughter of Muslims in Palestine and other parts of the world that is happening right now, where houses are being destroyed, farms are being wrecked, children are being killed, the wounded are being detained in the streets, houses are being bombarded and people are being prevented by the Jews and others, from buying the food and drink that they need? What can I, as a Muslim, do?

Praise be to Allaah.

1- You have to make du’aa’, and recite du’a’ al-qunoot in your salaah (prayer).

2- Collect charity and send it through trustworthy channels.

3- Support the weak and oppressed in all ways, including the media and the internet.

4- Get scholars, daa’iyahs, khateebs and writers to explain the oppression that is happening and the negligence on the part of the ummah, and to mobilize the ummah to defend the holy places.

5- Check on one’s own intentions with regard to fighting for the sake of Allaah, and see whether he is applying the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever dies without having fought for the sake of Allaah or having had the intention of doing so, has died following one of the branches of hypocrisy.” (Saheeh Muslim, no. 3533)

6- Pursuing all the means of building up material and moral strength, in preparation for meeting the enemy (in battle).

7- Reminding oneself and others of the virtues of martyrdom for the sake of Allaah and studying the rulings on jihad, and not having an attachment to this world.

8- Doing as much damage as possible to the enemies who are in a state of war with us, by boycotting their products, attacking them verbally and in writing to humiliate and annoy them, and to point out their kufr and shirk, and their insults to Allaah, His Messenger and the believers, publishing as much as possible in the audio-visual and print media about this serious topic whilst also connecting that to Islamic belief and the words of Allaah and His Messenger,

We ask Allaah the Exalted and All-Powerful to support His religion and cause His word to prevail.

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

AndiRB

Thank you for advice

Jazakalluh khairan, for giving good advice.

I didn't know the du'a yet, neither the hadith. Inshallah we can increase our Iman and try to stick together, so that we can support each other.

Ma'a salama

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

JAZAAKALLAH KHAIR.
WONDER AT MYSELF AT HOW WE CRINGE WHEN OTHERS DIE AND DO NOTHING WHEN MUSLIMS DIE
ASTAGHFIRULLAh

Muslimboy2222

As-salamu alaikum,

As I don't know, if there is already a thread, please forward me to this.

Watching todays news I was again struck by the horrible pictures and reports about the latest attacks against Palestine. Due to this I would appreciate any advise of how to support our brothers and sisters there. Are there any reliable organizations where we can donate or help in any other way?

As said before, if there has already been spoken about in this forum, please forward me to the site and if not, I'd be grateful for advices.

Maa salama

:salam2:

Just take a look at the following links, they talk about how we can help oppressed muslims

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...h-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503545186

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...nglish-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaEAskTheScholar

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...nglish-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaEAskTheScholar

I hope that you will find your answers after reading the above articles on how we can help oppressed muslims. Remember that the first step is to go back to our deen & practise as it was practised during the days of the prophet. If you have any more questions just ask

:wasalam:

Khalil2u

TRUST IN ALLAH SWT

Asalaamu alailukum,
The pictures that i see make me shutter:( I pray that Allah SWT has mercy on them and sends his compassion to them. He is the best to show mercy
he is the best to show compassion. He is the judge of all judges. Help all Muslims around the world suffering. Please Allah:girl3: