News Reporter Cries whilst Talking About Gaza Palestine

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

News Reporter Cries whilst Talking About Gaza Palestine

[yt]HWfsHgAB_k8[/yt]

This is a news reporter on an Arabic TV Channel. She cries when talking about Palestine and the Muslims who died there.

I ask Allah soften our hearts and for us all to cling to the Quran and Sunnah, so that we love each other and do our best for each other. Never forget your brothers or sisters wherever they are! We are one family.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Kullunaa Ikhwaan...We are all Brothers(and Sisters) in Islaam...
May Allah unite our hearts on Islaam...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Respected brother..know that we are grateful for this site. It provides us a place to unite. Insha'Allah the reporters tears are not in vain. Victory belongs to Allah subhana talla. May He open our hearts.

Mafaza_Muslimah

Allah u Akber!!!

O Allah..revealer of the book, swift to account, defeat the groups who reject faith. O Allah..defeat them and shake them.Ameen!!

hasbunal allhu wa n'amal wakeel........Ameen!!

Sophie1

I feel so lucky to be part of TTI! may Allah(swt) have mercy on our brothers and sisters in Gaza. ameen

the video was really touchin....

wa'salaam

island muslim

I think many of us here cried while watching over the pictures and videos especially the where the little ones are carried out from the rubble dead. May allah forgive us for not fighting on their behalf.

"Let those who would trade the life of this world for the life Hereafter fight in the Cause of Allah. And those who do fight in the Cause of Allah - whether they be killed or are victorious - will have bestowed on them, by Us, a great reward." Quran 4:74

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

She made me tear-up :(...

There hasn't been a time when I didn't cry every time they showed clips of the victims..I just don't know how some people sit there and *just watch*...

Wallahi my heart aches when I see young children who do not even know what death *is*...laid on blankets and plastic mats

Inna Le Allah Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajeo'on

The people of Gaza have Allah..He does not forsake His servants..and He is the best of Helpers..many of us have failed them..but Allah (swt) does not fail anybody

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
It made me cry to see her cry the way she did. i will do my best to inshaAllah do what i can for palestine. asalamu alaykum wrwb. :girl3:

Kakorot

:salam2: may Allaah soften our hearts ameen and make us value for our brothers what we value for ourselves ameen ya Rabb tc :(