Introducing Myself

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Well, it's about time I'm introducing myself properly, I think I've been on the forums for a month, at least. :D

I'm a muslim girl from India. Though I was born muslim, I haven't been as religious as I should have been, but now, alhamdulillah, I'm improving. I want to learn as much as I can and increase in my religion.

So how's everyone? Nice to meet you all! :lol:

a_stranger

You are most welcome sister to our world of faith, love, brotherhood, purity, Truth .........all that is noble and refreshes souls.

salek

welcome sister, enjoy your stay. definitely, it will help you informing a lot of things we don't know that will increse our iman. thus, we will be more responsible to our great ummah. may allah bless you.

a brother from west

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Welcome tabassum. Enjoy your stay here. How are things in india for muslims?

I live in a city where there is a large portion of muslims with a Muslim university, and infact, in a Muslim neighbourhood, so things don't seem too bad here. However, some non-muslims who don't really have a lot of muslim acquantances look at us with a lot of wonder, mistrust and unease.

One thing that lately has been really saddening me is that the hijab is not very common among the muslims here. People who wear the burqa are usually considered to be from a poor, uneducated background. Ugh. The mindset needs to be changed :)

fada_all

wa alikom assalam wa rahmato allahi

welcome dear sister here with ur family of TTI .surely u will enjoy ur stay here

and u will benefit so much .if u have any question we r ready insha allah to give suitable answer.

ur sis khadija

AlQurtubi

Banned
"One thing that lately has been really saddening me is that the hijab is not very common among the muslims here. People who wear the burqa are usually considered to be from a poor, uneducated background. Ugh. The mindset needs to be changed "

Ah! Sad indeed. It seems islam has been only for Ghurabah and educated and rich dont need it. May ALLAH have mercy on us.

Its good to hear that you live in a place where muslims are larger in number. Whats the impact of recent mumbai event on your life? Did you face any trouble?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Well, it's about time I'm introducing myself properly, I think I've been on the forums for a month, at least. :D

I'm a muslim girl from India. Though I was born muslim, I haven't been as religious as I should have been, but now, alhamdulillah, I'm improving. I want to learn as much as I can and increase in my religion.

salam sister and welcome to he lovely islam and jasakallah im fine alhamdulillah

Sophie1

Salaam sis,
welcome on board! hope u enjoy your stay, and do make urself feel at home. If u need any help TTI is here to help!
I always wanted to go to india...seem like a really nice place...

hope ur good
your sis
Sophie:hearts:

muslima1989

assalamualikum we welcome u may ASWT guide u and always bless u inshallah and also may ur knowledge may incrase soon inshallah

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!

:wasalam:

Welcome to the site sister!
:SMILY129: