tomorow Tuesday junuary 6 is the day of ashoura

bemuslim

Tommorrow Tuesday january 6th is the tenth day of the month of mouharam.whoever fats it, ALLAH FORGIVES his and her minor sins
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “For fasting the day of ‘Aashooraa’, I hope that Allaah will accept it as expiation for the year that went before.” (Reported by Muslim, 1976). This is from the bounty of Allaah towards us: for fasting one day He gives us expiation for the sins of a whole year. And Allaah is the Owner of Great Bounty.

Ruling on fasting only on the day of ‘Aashooraa’

Shaykh al-Islam said: “Fasting on the day of ‘Aashoraa’ is an expiation for a year, and it is not makrooh to fast only that day…” (al-Fataawa al-Kubra, part 5). In Tuhfat al-Muhtaaj by Ibn Hajar al-Haytami, it says: “There is nothing wrong with fasting only on ‘Aashooraa’.” (part 3, Baab Sawm al-Tatawwu’

Pls pray for me, for yourselves and your brothers and sisters palestinians and for all muslims.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Thank you dear brother for remanding us on these blessed days Inshallah,and may Allah subhan we teala accept our fasting and our prayers for our brothers and sisters in Gaza.Ameen.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
i made a mistake.it is wednesday but it is rewarding if u fast tommorrow

It is fine dear brother.:)

Alhadmulillah I planed to fast tomorow and these days too Inshallah,and may Allah accept fasting and prayers of all Muslims.

Salam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
It'll be on 7th in here.In my city shi'as take out a long procession they call TAZIA in Lucknow.Interestingly negligible amount of them fast on this day.

warda A

Sister

jazakallahu kheiran
the days are truly a blessing
may Allah Ta'ala grant all those who are fasting janatul firdaus
Pray for our brethren in Gaza.