Zaynab's story

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

[yt]YN-YGoZK0i4[/yt]

Spread the truth, Spread the Unity, Unite the UMMAH.
whomever rules Palestine rules the world! Let's rule Palestine then we'll rule thw world insha Allah!

wasalam

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2:
jazakillah khair
may Allah bless you
may Allah help and protect the muslim countries

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

jazak ALlahu khayra for taking time to watch this, please share the story with others and spread the word. we are the responsibles ones. once againg jazak Allahu khayra ya akhi...:) may Allah bless you amiin.

wasalam

onlooker100

:angryred::salam2:Amazing that the acts by these people pass-by un-noticed by the media here in the west, do these 'chosen' people think they will live forever or that Allah the Almighty will reward them for these henious acts. They continue to humiliate the people and continue to act with aggression against a poor and weaken people. I pray Allah Almighty give the muslims patience and peserverance for surely anyone who endures such suffering will have a mighty reward from their Lord. No doubt this world is temporary but the hereafter is forever and Allah the Almighty is with the patience. As for those on the outside let us make duas for our muslims brothers and sisters and pray that we have leaders who are endured with eeman and taqwa! Ameen::SMILY259:

nasra1987

salamo aalykom

thank you very much but i want freinds from espana because i dont knew very mach talk english pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase mis friends en allah :astag:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
thank you very much but i want freinds from espana because i dont knew very mach talk english pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase mis friends en allah :astag:

Asalamu alaykum

hola!

you are from spain or espana, i'm learning spanish and i know a little so i guess you should teach me so that i maybe excellent. yo hablo espanole poco. tu espana muslima. Ellahu Ekbar!
insha Allah you will find some amigos en aqui donde espana...:hearts:
Adios!

wasalam

Almaas

Spread the truth, Spread the Unity, Unite the UMMAH.
whomever rules Palestine rules the world! Let's rule Palestine then we'll rule thw world insha Allah!

wasalam

Asalaam u alaykum,

Very informative video...jezakAllah khair for sharing.

Waalaykum asalaam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
parts 2-4

Asalamu alaykum

For GAZA
here are parts 2-4

part2

[yt]dahkok0VuBs&feature[/yt]

part 3

[yt]Y8GMHUIm5F8&feature[/yt]

part 4

[yt]axmryqVamMM&feature[/yt]

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

nasra1987

salamo alaikom

hola zynab

soy nasra del sur de maruecos :ma:y no soy de espana ,soy arabe y musulmana

muchas gracias para tu esfuerzo y allah te guie

IbnAhmad

salaam

jazakallah khair sister Zaynab for sharing these videos...may allah swt bless you..amiin

very informative...may allah swt help the suffering Muslims around the world and grant hidayah..amiin :) :)

wassalam