Salatul Fajr

pcozzy

:salam2:

mashAllah,

but I feel there is error in his recitation of surat Al-fatihah. It is maliki yawm adeen. Not malik yawm adeen. We have to give diactrics their rights in recitation. Malik is majroor meaning it declines in the sentence, to Maliki. If there is a pause then last harakaa isn't articulated.

Ask your imam to be sure, for I was once corrected a long time ago and never would forget.

:jazaak:

by the way if you recite surat Al-fatihah incorrectly than all your prayers will be null and void.

mufakkir

mashAllah,

but I feel there is error in his recitation of surat Al-fatihah. It is maliki yawm adeen. Not malik yawm adeen. We have to give diactrics their rights in recitation. Malik is majroor meaning it declines in the sentence, to Maliki. If there is a pause then last harakaa isn't articulated.

Ask your imam to be sure, for I was once corrected a long time ago and never would forget.

:jazaak:

by the way if you recite surat Al-fatihah incorrectly than all your prayers will be null and void.

BarakAllahu feek for the naseeha. It seems to me that the Shaykh is reciting it correctly, but due the quality of the audio it is not clear.
WaAllahu A'lam

pcozzy

:lol: You may be right about the recording but I listened to it many times before I posted. you must absolutely check with an Imam. This should apply to everything else you may read.

:wasalam: