muslim leaders should b ashamed of themselves!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
true very true every country cuz do that very nice Venzuela and How can you even sleep at night u shameless muslim leaders

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
You are perfectly right brother. Unfortunately these leaders do not know the meaning of shame....they are under the armpit of George Bush the child murderer or perhaps being charmed by Rice and Tzipi. Sorry for those good leaders, this directed to american puppet only. I salute my country leadership as we do not even have any diplomatic relations with illegal state of Israel.

justoneofmillion

:salam2::salam2:They are making us look like fools in front of the world!argggh....,just let them open the borders from egypt, libanon,Syria or Algeria...etcWe are not like them the Arab folk and spirit got self esteem and respect, we would eat these zionists alive, hundereds of thousands would go ,power to the people!!!why do they always bombard from the air on women and children,let them go down and fight man to man!!! I wonder why nobody has put a price on their heads already the chairs holders i mean,,these are clear signs of treason what more do we need to be reluctant and pray for their guidance until hey start eating pork ,gambeling and getting high in public places or what...they have a lot of cards in their hands currently if they really wanted to put any diplomatical pressure or if they even had a glimps of honour left besides sending presents and some bling bling to bush and his house negro skceletal goat that threatens egypt with her "rice" and whatever "aids"they de offer if they close their eyes while their brothers ,sisters and children are being slaughtered!!I hope my country will never come even close to the idea of having any diplomatic relation with that apartheid and genocidal regime!!!!!!the folks would set the roof on fire period.

a_stranger

2:96 And thou wilt most certainly find that they cling to life more eagerly than any other people, even more than those who are bent on ascribing divinity to other beings beside God: every one of them would love to live a thousand years, although the grant of long life could not save him from suffering [in the hereafter]: for God sees all that they do.

translation of the meanings of Quran

This is the problem clinging to life and forgeting death. This is a big illness which make man so evil, so coward.And Allah swt knows best.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear brothers and sisters,
I do hope that no one ever mentions those so called Arab leaders any more. Simply they are not our Muslim leaders, they are rather a bunch of oppressors who know nothing about true Islam.

Don't expect any good from them. Do not even blame them as we blame only those from whom we expect good.

Our duty at this very ciritical time is to think, work and plan how to be replaced of others who are true Muslim leaders. This can only be achieved when we, as Muslims, deserve to be ruled by true Muslim leaders.

This needs us to love our Islam more, to learn it more and to spread it more and more. When Allah sobhanahu wa ta'la finds that we have changed, He will send us the rulers we deserve.

Yes, Alhamdulillah there is a remarkable Islamic resurgence and wakefulness in all Islamic countries and a lot of excellent converts all over the world. This means that inshaa Allah a big and radical change is imminent.

I just pray that we ponder at this verse in which Allah enjoins us not to fall into disputes

46 And obey Allah and His Messenger. and fall into no disputes, lest ye lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: For Allah is with those who patiently persevere: ( سورة الأنفال , Al-Anfal, Chapter #8, Verse #46)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We know this is a short period. Yes, sweet sister we need to reclaim Islam. We need to stand up for what is right. We need to remain positive, as we are directed by Allah subhana talla. And we need to stop this insanity immediately. We need to stop the carnage, we need to do it now. May Allah move the hearts of the Muslims at Rafah.

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Hats off to Venezuelans and their president Hugo Chavez. There are still people with Dignity and sympathy in this world. I hate the arab leaders... Bunch of Munafiqs. They are only competing for buildings. IDIOTS. Shameless bunch of Cowards. I bet the Women of IDF (Israeli Defense force) , can defeat these arab leaders on ONE on One Combat.

May ALLAH save my brave and courageous muslim brothers and sisters in palestine, in chechnya, afghanistan, iraq , somalia and all the other countries. AMEEN.

:wasalam:

warda A

Sister

It is no surprise
Hugo Chaves is a person who speaks his mind whereas the arab leaders only know how to attend summit after summit with no success.

We have great young minds and inshaAllah we will have great leaders who know what being a muslim is.

arent you supposed to help your neigbour? it is written in all scriptures.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If are encouraged to help our neighbors ...what are we supposed to do for our brothers?

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:tti_sister: Ya Rab :tti_sister: Ya Rab :tti_sister: Ya Rab.
Help our brothers and sisters in Palestine.

Bravo Hugo Chavez.
ARAB LEADERS WAKE UP.
Well i am ashamed of being called an Arab.
Wallah this is very shameful to the Arab Leaders and they dont even think.
Arrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:tti_sister: Ya Rab :tti_sister: Ya Rab :tti_sister: Ya Rab.
Help our brothers and sisters in Palestine.

Bravo Hugo Chavez.
ARAB LEADERS WAKE UP.
Well i am ashamed of being called an Arab.
Wallah this is very shameful to the Arab Leaders and they dont even think.
Arrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

assalamu alaykum Ukhti,

We should neither have Pride in being Arab, nor have Shame in being Arab.

The only Pride and Shame comes with our Islam. The person who should feel shame is the one who does not do his or her Islamic duties to the best of their abilities.

This is not an issue for just Arabs, we do not promote pan-arabism here. This is an issue of Islam, so it is for all Muslims and Muslim leaders to do their part.

To regain the pride of the Muslims, we must regain our Islam, which is perfect and free from any shame. Our Islam stands out, shining brilliantly and never will its light ever dull.

Allah help us all in that, Amin

wassalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh