Military Strength

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
I have a question i know there are people here from all over the world could someone tell me which country has the most military strength? (guessing US)
and which Muslim country is the strongest in military?
thank You

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
In reality I dont actually see any strong muslim country in todays world. I mean you have countries that posses nuclear weapon but seem to be powerless on the hand. some muslim countries are the richest in the world but they dont use their wealth against the enemies of Islam.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i think that the US has the most powerful military in the world. i would also say that i believe that Pakistan has the best military in the muslim world, hands down. they are very well trained and our producing great engineers in military weaponry and tactics,
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

i think that the US has the most powerful military in the world. i would also say that i believe that Pakistan has the best military in the muslim world, hands down. they are very well trained and our producing great engineers in military weaponry and tactics,

I would agree with both of ur statements about us being the strongest and Pakistan being the muslim strongest ... althought im Pakistani i feel like Pakistan wud alone not be able to do anything
What about our Middle Eastern Brothers ... they are the richest countries in the world
Saudi Arabia??? Egypt?? Turkey?? YEMEN??? ANYONE

what about their military strength

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I would agree with both of ur statements about us being the strongest and Pakistan being the muslim strongest ... althought im Pakistani i feel like Pakistan wud alone not be able to do anything
What about our Middle Eastern Brothers ... they are the richest countries in the world
Saudi Arabia??? Egypt?? Turkey?? YEMEN??? ANYONE

what about their military strength

i think that those countries have the potential for military strength, but it seems that the money is just going to the wrong places.

pcozzy

I wouldn't measure a country's strength based on military strength. These nuclear weapons would be haraam in a sense that they kill non combatants. I would suggest to look at a country who is strong with Deen. The measure of strength is Iman. That is whats missing.

Rashadi

The problem is that the Muslims in their own countries do not have any power. There are corrupt politicians and leaders who are imposed by the west and they are not for their own people at all. I am not saying we have to go and kill people but we need the powerful Muslim countries to put their foot down. For example, Israel is killing and persecuting Palestinians, the rich Arab countries must stop any business with Israel, boycott them, not sell oil and use other wise ways to hurt them. But as you can see the Muslim nations are not doing it. They should withdraw from the U.N, close down zionist embassies, stop doing business with them and unite under the Quran and Sunnah.

Whether Turks, Arabs, Pakistan and all Muslim countries must come together as Muslims and put a stop to this. Rich Muslim countreies should use their wealth in the way of Allah(swt). We have brothers and sisters who live in poverty in all parts of the world and Saudis drive cadillacs and gamble in Las Vegas. until Muslims stasrt being Muslim again,live according to Quran, and Sunnah, implement the Sharia into their lives and then eventually as a state. When Muslim are Islamic, there is success and when we become secular and follow the kaffirs, we become weak, persecuted, and oppressed.

Look at the ottoman Islamic empire and how beautiful it was and look at Turkey today. the Turkish government has basically become atheists and Europe still doesn't want them to be part of them. They will never be pleased with us until we renounce Islam and follow their desires. Allah tells us that in the Quran. Why should we rely on guidance and prosperity from those who follow their own desires when we have been blessed with the deen and everything we need to be successful.

I think it will not matter how tough a Muslim country is because the governments are far from Islam and are unjust. They would never stop the zionist or anyone because they work for them. It would take good and serious Muslims who follow Quran and Sunnah in order to make a change and they would have to pressure their governments to stop cooperating with the enemies and work for the interest of the Ummah and under Islam instead of nationaslism. The kafirs have been able to push us around, take advantage of us and persecute us because we have allowed it. Many Muslims do not know the real Islam and that has a lot to do with it. The countries are secular, the actual Muslims have not been able to teach the people Islam and over all people are fascinated with the west and trying to imitate them in everyway.

Of course, they will be able to push us around even though we are over 1,5 billion. Of course they will be able to harrass ignorant Muslims and try to bring them to kufr and convert them. They destroy Islamic countries with war, famine and other problems and then send in their missionaries to pose as 'humaniatiran workers" when in reality they are trying to steal Muslim children and seek their conversions. They know if they strip us from Islam they can then influence us from inside and poison our minds. I knew this when I was a Christian and I am thankful for that because it made me more aware after coming to Islam.

But my own personal opinion is that Pakistan is the strongest Muslim country as of right now. We just need the wealthy Gulf states to help other Muslims and all Muslims to step up and help in everyway and revive Islam based on the Quran and sunnah. Subhan Allah, just look at how people in other parts of the world are coming to Islam because it is the truth, yet many Muslims are trying to be like the west and do not even know how blessed they really are.

AlQurtubi

Banned
i dont see any one except pakistan and turkey, when it comes to technology. F-16s are built at two locations in the world, USA and turkey. We all know about the missile program of pakistan. Pakistan has lately made the POV in 6 months, which is the best POV system in the world, beating ISrael's POV.

When it comes to warrior nature, i beleive there could be no one better than syrians and other arabs. They have this in their nature. Just to confirm, in Iraq and afghanistan war, the most work is done by arab mujahideen. (sheeeesh!) :)

radwan

jazairy
Mashallah

I wouldn't measure a country's strength based on military strength. These nuclear weapons would be haraam in a sense that they kill non combatants. I would suggest to look at a country who is strong with Deen. The measure of strength is Iman. That is whats missing.

You are a true Muslim,i like the way you thinking just like the prophet SAWS teaches us Iman And Sunna= Peace.

Salam walykoum.

a_stranger

sorry bro/sis im dont understand arabic so cud u explain wat u were trying to say
:salam2: brother
That was an essay about the history of the eastren area and how the people of the east were treated in the last centry , reading history is very important to understand how Israel was planted in the heart of the islamic world.....Sorry my english is not very good otherwise i could translate the whole essay.
:salah:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Even if the Muslim countries had all the weapons in the world, they would still be in same position.

And if they relied upon Allah and did things truly for him, He would give them success, even if they had little.

This is what Islam teaches us......

Now, the disbelievers teach you to fear them and be in awe of their military, but in reality they are the biggest cowards and ones who are far from wanting peace. It is always about waging war in order for economic reasons, regional influence or as in the case of Israel and its allies to destroy Islam.

Having all those military things are of benefit only if those incharge of them use them wisely for the sake of Islam. To protect Muslims wherever they be.

Unfortunately, Muslims are away from their Deen. If you think we need Nuclear weapons to be powerful, think again. Why should we resort to the weapons that massacre people as they do? Allah is enough for us, if we return to Islam.

Figure it out..

Reported by Bukhari in his sahih: The Prophet :saw: said, "If you practised Tabaiya al Ainiya (i.e. selling goods to a person for a certain price and then buying them back from him for a far lesser price), followed the tails of cows, satisfied yourselves with agriculture, and abandoned jihad, Allah will cover you with humiliation and will not remove it until you return to your religion."

Searching_soul

Brother Mabsoot. I agree with u totally. And i've been trying to tell everyone the same thing. But u know the problem with muslims today. We want a Quick victory without moving a limb. Thats how lazy we have become these days. We watch the news, we blame it on the muslim leaders, but we never wanna work hard in order to achieve our goal/victory in the future. We never wanna get back to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Grow beards, wear hijabs etc.... because its too much of work and it takes a long time to witness the fruits of these sacrifices and we'll be alienated from the society. True. So we play the blame game. Always blaming others and the kuffar for everything ALLAH has punished us for.

Our people/muslims will never understand, that its ALLAH who's punishing us for what we have done. Not the kuffar. They are useless. They are cowards. And Weapons don't matter a thing. Allah can always disable their weapons wenever he wants , if he truly feels that We muslims have reformed ourselves. But we haven't . So we hafta suffer.

Bros/sis, VIctory doesn't come without a price. EVERYONE of us should sacrifice our time and money in the way of ALLAH. We should strive hard to study as well as help others in need. But so long as we muslims don't change, Zionist regime will keep on capturing more of the arab lands, and who knows. India might also capture pakistan itself. I won't be surprised if they do. If you've been to pakistan, u'll notice the amount of Shirk and Bid'ah they are upon. Subhan ALLAH. And the people committing these acts are very arrogant. They would never leave it. And there's a lot of Nationalism. Too much of pakistani pride, that they even look down upon their indian muslim brothers and sisters. Plz people, don't talk abt pakistan and their nuclear weapons. It'll go to waste, if ALLAH wills it.

And why are we talking abt military power in today's world. Are we upon the same mentality as the kuffar. They think Might is right. we are not upon the same aqeedah as them. If you read the seerah of Prophet and the companions, did they boast about their military prowess? no they didn't. They always said, that the kuffar had better power. But what was the result.

Im tired of saying the same things again and again. Really Fed up. May ALLAH open our hearts to the true Islam and put Love of Imaan in our hearts and hatred for shirk and bid'ah and everything which ALLAH hates. Ameen.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Brother Mabsoot , and Searching_soul,
I totally agree with wat guys have said and i think everyone should read your answer and know that Power and strength comes from Allah (swt), and we muslims have truly gone on the wrong path

THe only reason i posed this question was become we always hear non-muslim countries being so powerful but i have never ever heard any arab country i was just wondering if the news is hiding is the truth or its the truth

Although, im a Pakistani i totally agree with you many of the people there are too much influenced by Western media, they are all trying to be Western (rolling eyes) but i know one truth as one there are also alot of good ppl that practice Islam to their best and stick with hadith and sunnah. Just because what you see in normal Pakistan cant be implied to the whole country ... there is also good and bad, actually if you see in any Islamic country now there is more bad muslim than good muslims I live in Canada and its so sad to see how 90% of the arab believe that meat from McDonald or other fast food chains is ok to eat since the only haram thing is Pork its so sad ... and they would never ever listen to u -- its really sad
Everyone we should pray that Allah (swt) brings our ummah back on track before it suffer some major damage.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Im tired of saying the same things again and again. Really Fed up. May ALLAH open our hearts to the true Islam and put Love of Imaan in our hearts and hatred for shirk and bid'ah and everything which ALLAH hates. Ameen.

Never get tired brother, what you wrote is good, alhamdulillah.

Everything is in the Quran and Hadith, what has befalled Muslims now and in the past was all written by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

and akhi shaheerpak jazakAllahu khayr, :) well, Fast food sucks anyway.. but, i think in Canada and USA what you see, is same if you go to UK with Pakistani, Indian and Bengali, as a lot of youth are away from Islam.

Everything is simple and easy, as long as we return back sincerely to Islam. Just wanting pure Quran and sunnah and to understand it like the early Muslims.

Then it is step by step implementing each thing. With solid foundation, we get the power from Allah that is needed for us to be able to make the changes and action required to have the enemies of Islam to fear us and not bully us, and for us to mobilise Muslim armies so that the awful things that happen in Bosnia, Chechnya, Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir do not happen!

Now, "Israel" does not care about anyone, they kill with impunity. They are not called terrorist. Their soldiers who carry the Torah and who bang their heads on the sides of the tanks, are not called religious extremists...

If people really understood Islam, they would know from the Quran and its tafseer, that there has never been a tyranical and oppressive nation that Allah never left without justice being dealt. They would know all true honour belongs to Allah and that for the Muslims, to gain any honour, it is to be bestowed upon them by Allah as his gift and favour! To get that, we must be real obedient slaves of Allah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Islamic Republic of Iran Mashallah(I think so but I am not sure).

And from the west countries they are USA and Russia.

But Ahamdulillah the Greatest Power is in Allah.