Allahu Akbar!..Unbelievable Donations in Dubai

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I am watching the Dubai Channel..there is a national compaign for collecting donations for the people of Gaza...

So far...

308,397,224 Dirhams (about $84 Million) had been collected so far!!! (this is not even FINAL!)

This number is coming STRAIGHT from the report..from the screen in front of me...this made me cry wallahi...

Sobhanallah..If Muslims are given the chance..they can change the WORLD!

Allahu Akbar!

These are donations by PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!!!

Businesses..shaikhs..and shaikhas..and wealthy figures..began contributing as well...

The anchor says the figures are increasing by the MINUTE...and there are people calling asking if they can send *material* donations not only MONETARY...many have pledged building houses...sponsoring orphans...and building hospitals..it's amazing..some people are donating *millions* at a time!

Allahu Akbar!

These are the Muslims I know..This IS Muslim BROTHERHOOD

We need to have faith in our Ummah..we need to have faith in our Ummah..

:wasalam:

Searching_soul

Finally...... Allahu Akbar.
May ALLAH reward them for their sacrifice.... Ameen

We can still do Better. And I wonder if everything will be given to the palestinian ppl. :( The mujahideen fighting the zionists also need monetary assistance. This zionist movement will not get over, till we fight them and uproot them.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

ALLAHU AKBAR mashallah its wonderfull to see the brotherhood mashallah i dont know what to say these days you hear arab countries are doing nothing and subhanallah as you said we need to have more faith in our ummah they are doing more than nothing may allah bless all our ummah ameen :tti_sister:

I ask ALLAH to accept it from all of them ameen :hearts::hearts:

Idris16

Allaahu Akbar
Mash'Allah its amazing I have dubai tv and i will watch it right now insh'Allah. If only rich gulf states like that of UAE, kuwait could donate a dollar it would be amazing, i mean the people there would donate a dollar by person.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicomu Wa Rahmetullah We Barakatuhu

Thank you sister for sharing this news with us Mashallah.
I really can not say that this was some sacrifice or something unbelively because Alhadmulillah it is not.I can not say either that it has couse thears in my eyes becasue it did not,and I can not say that this is BROTHERHOOD,it is rather say only HUMANHOOD.!!!

And SubhanAllah we can not accept Allahs reword for something that is only our duty to do.Dubai should rather do in stranghting thier iman Inshallah,and try to not alow kaifirs and unbelviers to do everything that they want Astagfirullah,and some of them(meaning leaders of the contry and shaiks) are friends with these zionis,Jews and Chiristian and Allah knows the best,and Inshallah Allah will Judge them like all of us.

But still I am galde that some actions are finaly taken Mashallah.
Today I was talking with my grandmother about these happinings in Gaza,and my grandmother was very angry becasue of eveything that is happeing and in one moment she said:"It is enough that Iran is doing eveything alone for help to Muslim countreis Mashallah".

Alhamdulillah it is good news that at least some other actions were taken,excpet the actions of help only from Iran Mashallah.

May Allah protect and keep our brothers and sisters in Palstine and in all other Muslim countries.

Salam.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Finally...... Allahu Akbar.
May ALLAH reward them for their sacrifice.... Ameen

We can still do Better. And I wonder if everything will be given to the palestinian ppl. :( The mujahideen fighting the zionists also need monetary assistance. This zionist movement will not get over, till we fight them and uproot them.

Ameen fory our dua'a!..and yes we can do much better..people are donating wholeheartedly and the ones who were interviewed (common people) they all say..we want our money to get to the *hands* of the *people* of Gaza..not the palestinean government!..it's like they have this fear :(

ALLAHU AKBAR mashallah its wonderfull to see the brotherhood mashallah i dont know what to say these days you hear arab countries are doing nothing and subhanallah as you said we need to have more faith in our ummah they are doing more than nothing may allah bless all our ummah ameen :tti_sister:

I ask ALLAH to accept it from all of them ameen :hearts::hearts:

Yes sister...faith in our ummah is important..I knew Arabs would come around..and I don't mean the "governments"..I mean the "people"..yes this campaign was started by Shaikh Mohammad bin Rashed Al-Maktoum..but it would have been NOTHING..if the people did not rush out of their homes to give to their brothers..alhamduliallah!

Allaahu Akbar
Mash'Allah its amazing I have dubai tv and i will watch it right now insh'Allah. If only rich gulf states like that of UAE, kuwait could donate a dollar it would be amazing, i mean the people there would donate a dollar by person.

That's great..watch fo the news..and now there is a show on regarding the campaign...and brother wallahi if donation campaigns are open in poor countries as well..you'll see people going out there and donating..alhamduliallah we still have people with soft hearts which beat with compassion towards their brothers and sisters!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I am so happy with this campaign..inshallah this won't be the last effort..inshallah all the countries do the same..mashallah in one day..in a few hours...$84 million were collected...

Right now I am watching a show dealing with the same campaign..and I caught sight of two families..

Each donating 1 million dirhams (over a quarter million dollars) for Gaza...

It's so beautiful!

They even showed little children hanging on to their small piggie-banks...and when asked where they're taking this money to..they say *Filisteen* (Arabic for Palestine)...everyone is out around the UAE dropping donations in boxes and campaign stations...

Allahu Akbar!

Inshallah we will break the thorn of the Zionists with such acts..Inshallah we show them that our compassion and our love for each other surpasses their Apaches and their propagandas!

sajjuaiah

Kingdom raises SR171m for victims
Arab News

RIYADH: The donations of the Saudi people as part of the campaign launched by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah to help victims of Israeli attacks in Gaza exceeded SR171 million yesterday.

Donations have also included food items, medicines, medical accessories, clothes, blankets and tent materials besides jewels, the Saudi Press Agency reported yesterday.

The Saudi Organization for the Relief of Palestinians said young and old rich and poor were all coming forward with donations to the campaign expressing their solidarity with the Gazan people.

“The 11th cargo plane carrying 12 tons of medical supplies sent by the Saudi government to Gaza arrived at the El-Arish airport in Egypt today,” Dr. Khaled Al-Habshi, the chief of the Saudi medical relief team, said in a press statement. Al-Habshi added that the consignment would be shipped to Gaza across the Rafah checkpoint at the earliest.

With this latest shipment the Saudi medical aid to the Gazans reach 132 tons, he said.

Thousands of Sudanese protest offensive

KHARTOUM: Thousands of Sudanese marched through Khartoum yesterday to vent their anger at the Israeli offensive in Gaza, carrying banners and shouting slogans in support of their “Palestinian brothers.”

Some 4,000 demonstrators gathered in Khartoum’s central Martyrs’ Square, protesting against the ongoing fighting in Gaza. “Gaza, the shame of the world,” read one banner in English, as demonstrators joined in with protest calls to the beat of a drum. “Down, Down USA,” one group of schoolgirls chanted.

Khartoum has seen several small-scale demonstrations outside embassies and United Nations offices over the past week, but yesterday’s rally is the biggest so far. However, it fell far short of state media predictions that a million protesters would turn out. The United States Embassy was closed on Wednesday after some 50 student protesters threw rocks at the building on Wednesday evening, according to a statement on its website.

Belgium plans to evacuate wounded kids

BRUSSELS: Belgium plans to send aircraft to the Middle East this weekend to help evacuate children from Gaza injured in Israel’s war on Hamas, the Foreign Ministry said yesterday.

A spokesman said that Belgium was acting alone as it “cannot wait any longer” for its European Union partners to coordinate and take part in the mission. On Friday, A C130 military transport plane will fly to the Egyptian town of El-Arish, some 60 kilometers from the Gaza border, with around a dozen personnel aboard, including medical and consular workers and translators. They will prepare with local authorities the first evacuation of children.

India responds to UNRWA call

RIYADH: The government of India, which has condemned the ongoing invasion into Gaza by Israeli ground and other forces, has decided to extend an assistance of $1 million for the sufferers of Gaza, in response to the flash appeal made by United Nations Refugees Welfare Agency (UNRWA). “The money extended to UNRWA will be for use by the agency to provide shelters, cash assistance, essential household items, etc., to affected families in Gaza,” an Embassy of India press release said yesterday. India has urged an immediate end to the military action by all concerned and called for the suffering of civilians in the region to end, the press release said quoting the official spokesperson in New Delhi. “India supports all efforts aimed at securing an immediate cease-fire,” the statement said, adding that the government has also called for an immediate end to the violence witnessed in Gaza and its environs, so that further casualties among civilians are averted.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamu Allaicomu Wa Rahmetullah We Barakatuhu

Thank you sister for sharing this news with us Mashallah.
I really can not say that this was some sacrifice or something unbelively because Alhadmulillah it is not.I can not say either that it has couse thears in my eyes becasue it did not,and I can not say that this is BROTHERHOOD,it is rather say only HUMANHOOD.!!!

And SubhanAllah we can not accept Allahs reword for something that is only our duty to do.Dubai should rather do in stranghting thier iman Inshallah,and try to not alow kaifirs and unbelviers to do everything that they want Astagfirullah,and some of them(meaning leaders of the contry and shaiks) are friends with these zionis,Jews and Chiristian and Allah knows the best,and Inshallah Allah will Judge them like all of us.

But still I am galde that some actions are finaly taken Mashallah.
Today I was talking with my grandmother about these happinings in Gaza,and my grandmother was very angry becasue of eveything that is happeing and in one moment she said:"It is enough that Iran is doing eveything alone for help to Muslim countreis Mashallah".

Alhamdulillah it is good news that at least some other actions were taken,excpet the actions of help only from Iran Mashallah.

May Allah protect and keep our brothers and sisters in Palstine and in all other Muslim countries.

Salam.

Ameen & Ameen to your final dua'a sister!...and your grandmother had the same perspective as my mother..sobhanallah..

Make dua'a that more countries do the same things..they open campaigns for the public and allow them to donate..

I know in Saudi Arabia there is a campaign by an organization for the youth..but they are on their own..if they receive support and encouragement like the campaign in Dubai (and the rest of the UAE)..I am sure you will see numbers of donations like the ones coming from Dubai

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Ameen & Ameen to your final dua'a sister!...and your grandmother had the same perspective as my mother..sobhanallah..

Make dua'a that more countries do the same things..they open campaigns for the public and allow them to donate..

I know in Saudi Arabia there is a campaign by an organization for the youth..but they are on their own..if they receive support and encouragement like the campaign in Dubai (and the rest of the UAE)..I am sure you will see numbers of donations like the ones coming from Dubai

Ameen dear sister.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you.

pcozzy

This is a different kinda news but it is news.

In the USA there is a flipped media presentation. You know that?

Today after Jumm3a, we have a new muslim brother that made Shahada and There will be a women who is a professor making hers next week in sha Allah.

Allah Akbar 3x.

Allah ansur al islam wal muslimeen 3x

Allah masul ala nabi, sal allah alay hi wa salem.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Kingdom raises SR171m for victims
Arab News

RIYADH: The donations of the Saudi people as part of the campaign launched by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah to help victims of Israeli attacks in Gaza exceeded SR171 million yesterday.

Donations have also included food items, medicines, medical accessories, clothes, blankets and tent materials besides jewels, the Saudi Press Agency reported yesterday.

The Saudi Organization for the Relief of Palestinians said young and old rich and poor were all coming forward with donations to the campaign expressing their solidarity with the Gazan people.

“The 11th cargo plane carrying 12 tons of medical supplies sent by the Saudi government to Gaza arrived at the El-Arish airport in Egypt today,” Dr. Khaled Al-Habshi, the chief of the Saudi medical relief team, said in a press statement. Al-Habshi added that the consignment would be shipped to Gaza across the Rafah checkpoint at the earliest.

With this latest shipment the Saudi medical aid to the Gazans reach 132 tons, he said.

Allahu Akbar!..alhamduliallah!..you brought this just in time..jazaki allah khair ukhti!

On another note...I was just listening to the person responsible for the campaign in Dubai..and he said...when donations are made from the common people and from organizations and such (non-official aid basically)...they assign people to check over *where*..*how*..and *when*..these donations are spent and who is receiving them..to make sure that those in need of them are the ones SOLELY benefiting from them..because many people give these donations and consider them their *zakah* for the year and so on so it is a huge responsiblity...so alhamduliallah this is good news as well..inshallah every bit of aid will go to its intended destination

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

This is a different kinda news but it is news.

In the USA there is a flipped media presentation. You know that?

Today after Jumm3a, we have a new muslim brother that made Shahada and There will be a women who is a professor making hers next week in sha Allah.

Allah Akbar 3x.

Allah ansur al islam wal muslimeen 3x

Allah masul ala nabi, sal allah alay hi wa salem.

Ameen..Ameen..Ameen..

Allahu Akbar!

Baraka Allaho Feeki ya akhi!

Inshallah this will be a thread where we can share good news of our ummah and of our deen...

Inshallah good news never end..and inshallah sorrow ceases to exist amongst us...

Our brothers and sisters have had enough...

Inshallah..Allah's mercy is coming forth unto them..Inshallah..Allah's aid and victory will be their's and will satisfy them!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Material donations of clothes..blankets..medicines..etc. for Gaza

Have reached an amount of 2000 TONS..a Shaikh has pledged to rebuild ALL the schools in Gaza..and organizations are putting together full grants (tuition & living) for Gazan university students to go study in UAE universities

Mashallah..La Qowta Illa Billah..Allahu Akbar

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: Allahu AKbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar

this made me cry, they are good muslims out there. Alhamdulilah! may Allah subhana wata'ala bless them and grant them janatul firdowsa amiin.

wasalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
What a great news ...!!!!!!!!!

SubhanAllah ,Alhamdulillah ,Allah Akbar..

May Allah unite us all MUSlims and make us strong in our deen ..ameen

Jazakallah khair sister Muslimah 86 ,keep us updated..

waaleikum salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

And the Muslims Insha'Allah will march to Palestine...but we have to stop the murdering first.