Destroyed my house in the Gaza,killed my friends, but we will resist and wont Yield

mohd2008

:salam2:
Helloall Muslim brothers over the world
I tell you from the Gaza Strip, where Gaza now is the bridge Which we cross to Paradise
I have many of friends
Who have become martyrs and also our house was destroyed by Israelis

There are entire families of the people of our city have been killed by Israelis
Israelis destroy the Islamic Universities (my univ) and I do not know where we will study now
It is now the die die a martyr in the Gaza Strip and all of us are looking for the martyrs of the death and I wish to die a martyr
I want to assure you of the mujahideen in the Gaza Strip and tell you that they are safe and they will not surrender, but they want the Muslims in the world to pray for us in Gaza

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum bro,

May ALLAH help you all and INSHALLAH you will soon get out the tragedy. Brothe this is a trial for all of you or say us but neveloose hope in your LORD and my LORD Allah(SWT). The muslim ummah is with you and will always remember you in prayers INSHALLAH!!

Wasalaam

Islam!!yay

you will be in my prayers always. And Just so you know even my non-muslim friends here in america think that what the Israelis are doing is very very wrong.

I tell you from the Gaza Strip, where Gaza now is the bridge Which we cross to Paradise
I have many of friends

There are entire families of the people of our city have been killed by Israelis
Israelis destroy the Islamic Universities (my univ) and I do not know where we will study now
It is now the die die a martyr in the Gaza Strip and all of us are looking for the martyrs of the death and I wish to die a martyr
I want to assure you of the mujahideen in the Gaza Strip and tell you that they are safe and they will not surrender, but they want the Muslims in the world to pray for us in Gaza

Asalaama'likum brother,

I hope you and your family are okay in Gaza. I pray for you all. Allah swt is on the side of the innocent. Is there any financial way to help you and your family? Please let me know.

Your brother in Islam,

TheHumbleWun

Idris16

I have many of friends

We will pray for u in gaza insh'Allaaah, dont think abt ur univ for now, insh'Allah u will fight along with ur brothers. Can u please tell us how it is there for now??:wasalam:

AlQurtubi

Banned
Yes we are praying brother. We have so weaker emaan that we can only pray and protest. We cant think of doing any thing further than this

InshALLAH, ALLAH is with you.

al-muslimah

may allah be with you yarab..im so dissapointed about whats going in gaza..may allah give victory for muslims in gaza and everywhere..but bro..if everything is distroyed, then how come you have connection to internet?

walsam

mohd2008

Thank you, all my brothers Muslim and barak allah feek

Asalaama'likum brother,

I hope you and your family are okay in Gaza. I pray for you all. Allah swt is on the side of the innocent. Is there any financial way to help you and your family? Please let me know.

Your brother in Islam,

TheHumbleWun

Thank you, my brother TheHumbleWun
But do not worry us
We now live in our uncles homes
The number of our family of twelve members divided into five houses uncles
but I now live in my grandfather house

Thank you to all of you my brothers

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum dear brother

...... words can't be enough to describe how i feel. I pray to Allah that He gives you all patience, and makes things easy for the people of Gaza. Aameen. Insha'Allah all will be well soon, Allah is listening to all our prayers.

Allah wants to see how much you love Him, so He is putting you through a hard time, so that you can insha'Allah turn to Him, and Allah loves those who remember Him. Don't forget Allah only tests those He loves. Have patience ..... and Allah is with you all the way.

The best way to rememeber someone is to make du'a for them. Insha'Allah i will continue to make du'a for all the people in gaza.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! EACH ONE OF US IS WITH YOU! WE CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

mohd2008

may allah be with you yarab..im so dissapointed about whats going in gaza..may allah give victory for muslims in gaza and everywhere..but bro..if everything is distroyed, then how come you have connection to internet?

walsam

thank u my bro.
The remaining few power lines and the Internet
Therefore, the company would have this amount of electricity to the few people to have equal periods (6 hours per day to each region)
and electricity is now back to my uncle's house where I live and will cut of after a period

mohd2008

Assalamu alikum dear brother

...... words can't be enough to describe how i feel. I pray to Allah that He gives you all patience, and makes things easy for the people of Gaza. Aameen. Insha'Allah all will be well soon, Allah is listening to all our prayers.

Allah wants to see how much you love Him, so He is putting you through a hard time, so that you can insha'Allah turn to Him, and Allah loves those who remember Him. Don't forget Allah only tests those He loves. Have patience ..... and Allah is with you all the way.

The best way to rememeber someone is to make du'a for them. Insha'Allah i will continue to make du'a for all the people in gaza.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! EACH ONE OF US IS WITH YOU! WE CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

we will be patient and be patient
But my brother, the Government of the United States stands with Israel
Israel, with America and the European Union and the Arab governments, while we are in Gaza, God with us (God be with us and will grant us victory)

sword of allah

from pakistan

o i hate these israilits!!!!!!!!!!
where are all those human rights now??killling hundreds of thousnds of innocnt children is this humanity?isnt israil the biggest terrorist of the world ???
fight with all ur might my dear brothrs .Allah is wid u n v r wid u.here in Pakistan v are holding protests in every city n really big protests..may Allah help us all.its inshalah not long before good will takeover evil..bcz evil is bound to perish..

TAKBIR..ALLAH O AKBAR!

TAKBIR..ALLAH O AKBAR!

TAKBIR..ALLAH O AKBAR!

islamisthesolution

wa 3lykum alslaam

my brother cheer up you are steps away from paradise cogratulatins martyrs i wish i was there die for the sake of Allah and my beloved land .
may Allah help you all inshallah
:tti_sister:

abu turaab

I have many of friends

brother you have such a beautiful name,don't confine it wih a fewer alphabets!!..let it be bloom in full!!..Muhammad!!..brother if you die truly for the cause of Islam and protecting your family insha-ALLAH you'll die a martyr..and if you live on!!..then i pray that ALLAH would give you much in future to compansate your loses...May ALLAH protect you and your family and all others in Gaza and guard their dignity...Aameen!!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum brother you are not alone the whole muslim ummah is with you we will pray and do wat we can may ALlah (swt) grand u victory over the opressors

Islam!!yay

If governments are not in the palestinian side. Then you know your brothers and sisters and ALLAH (SWT) is on your side.

There are huge protests in major american cities

mohd2008

If governments are not in the palestinian side. Then you know your brothers and sisters and ALLAH (SWT) is on your side.

There are huge protests in major american cities

My brother, we salute the position of citizens in American cities, but the U.S. government's position is very bad , supported Israel and sent to them arms to kill us