DO NOT TAKE MY LIBERTY OF SPEACH!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Do not take my liberty of speach......

You say that you are tolerante, you say that you respect others,
You say that you act by norms, but you still take my liberty of speach.
You say that you want the best for me, you say that you support demokracy, you say that I have my rights, but you still take my liberty of speach***

You say that we are equal, you say that Allah is the Greatest,
You say that Mohammed is our Prophet, but you still take my liberty of speach***

Look at me well and tell me what you see???
Do you think that I will let you to take my liberty of speach.
Do I look weak to you, but you know that I am not. This heart in my chest is living only becouse of one God***

In my heart is the name of Allah, it gives me strenght and patient,
It helps me always to get up, every time when I fall down.***

Do not take my liberty of my speach, it is my right,
Do not take my liberty of speach, for that I will fight.
Do not take my liberty of speach, I am companian of Mohammed.
Do not take my liberty of speach, I belong to my Rabb.***

Do not take something what has been given to me from Allah.
Do not take my precious gift, do not take my voice of liberty.
It is not my fault that you are lost. This voice is here only to speak in the name of one God, to speak only in the name of Allah.***

Be tolerante and respect my rights***
Be rasonable and speak with me in the name of one God.***
Be strong like a real companion of Prophet Mohammed.***
Be me, and let me be you if you are right.***

WHEN IS FOR BAD TAKE MY SPEACH!!!
WHEN IS FOR GOOD LET ME SPEAK!!!

Please do not take my liberty of speach......***

Writen by, Asja

Today exists a loot of injustice and we should always be aware of that becouse today some people who think that they have power use that power on very wrong way, and becouse of their personal interests. Allhamdullilah the greatest power is in Allah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:uh..jazak-allah khair sister but shouldnt this be in the poetry portion of this website?

:wasalam: dear brother.

Thank you brother for your nice words but actualy this is not poem by its form and strukture so by that it can not be posted in the section "Poetry".This is kind of short story with idea in meaning,and with that it can be posted in this section Alhmadulillah.

But thank you still brother for your considiration Mashallah,especily as you are new member.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum dear Asja

Jazka'Allah for sharing this with us, it is well written, I am so proud of you. Masha'Allah. Keep it up!

Your heart is beautiful, filled with love and compassion for others. Your words are very inspiring, and are a light that fills my heart when i feel down. You are beautiful rose, who has so much to offer, so keep fighting for Islam, and remember your voice is very meaningful to me.

I pray to Allah that He keeps your heart pure, helps you to face all of lives battles with guts and courage. I pray Allah blesses you with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu alikum dear Asja

Jazka'Allah for sharing this with us, it is well written, I am so proud of you. Masha'Allah. Keep it up!

Your heart is beautiful, filled with love and compassion for others. Your words are very inspiring, and are a light that fills my heart when i feel down. You are beautiful rose, who has so much to offer, so keep fighting for Islam, and remember your voice is very meaningful to me.

I pray to Allah that He keeps your heart pure, helps you to face all of lives battles with guts and courage. I pray Allah blesses you with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

Thank you dear sister for your words but wallahi I do not deserve so much:shymuslima1:.Mashallah you have beautiful and pure heart sister and may Allah reword you Inshallah.
It is our duty to do as much as we can to support Islam,and I pray to Allah that we can do much more for help to our brothers and sisters in suffer,Inshallah.

May Allah aso fullfill your life with love sister and give you strong iman,and reword you with Jannah.

If you need any help to do not hastite to ask me my sister,because we all brothers and sisters and we should always help to each others,Inshallah.

May Allah bless you and your family.

Salam.

Your sister in Islam,Asja.