i wish we could unite

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:
one of the main reasons why i became a muslim several years ago, was due to the concept of brotherhood in islam. i was amazed to see blacks, whites, asians and arabs; united praying to the one true God. i had never seen this in any other faith in my life. as an american, i knew that blacks attended their churches and whites attended their churches. sunday morning in america is the most racially segregated day in america, since this country’s founding.

one of the key points for muslims giving dawah ( propagation ) to non-muslims, was the fact that islam is a religion or way of life for all mankind, a way of life that respects the human being.

i was also fascinated by the images of the annual pilgrimage to Makkah in Saudi Arabia. to see 2 million plus people praying to the same God, without any issue of race, class or education level.

all of these images of islamic brotherhood were and still are the most beautiful things that i have ever seen in my life. but there are images that i am seeing that are truly breaking my heart. what image? the image of seeing my fellow muslim brothers and sisters disunited and seeing other muslims die while we argue.

dear brothers and sisters in islam, let stand united and leave all the things that don’t matter in this life; behind us. and let’s defend our deen and restore the beauty that this way of life has to offer.
:wasalam:

Raziul Hasan

As-salm alaikum,
I also feel very bad as to why the Muslims are not UNITED. We must sink our petty issues and unite for The Blessings of Allah The Most Merciful and Compassinate.
Didnt the sahabas do the same during the time of the holy and beloved Profet,Sallal-laho-alalihe wassam.
hasan

AlQurtubi

Banned
brother nyer, most of the muslims are living a trashed life like me. They dont know what islam is. Those who know it, restrict it to masjid, prayers and fastening. There are really very few people out there who indeed practice it. We are busy making money always. We put everything aside when it comes to get the profit of even 1 dollar.

This is one of the reasons of our down fall. Perhaps our generation or the generation after us will be able to cope with this inshALLAH. People are changing but still a lot needs to be done.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
a good leader to unite all.

Salam'

I agree with all of you. I keep asking myself that same question. Many of us muslim argue about almost everything.
There are difference in all of us due to race, custom & thinking. We have to learn to respect each other & come to a common ground which is Islam. No matter what the other party is doing that may seam wrong, Let them do their business & let Allah alone judge them.

The issue with the Gaza massacre is one good example to this current situation. Arab leaders choose politics & diplomatic approach to settle the war. Israel is not going to stop until they get what they want & USA will always be behind them(Israel). By the time Arab countries comes to a common decision (if they decide to) than the body count will rise even more.

I du'a that Muslim leader will unite.

To tell you the truth. Non of our current muslim leader have the brains & the heart like the former PM of Malaysia, Dr Mahadir.

Wasalam,

warda A

Sister

all of you are correct
we need to go back to the basis of the religion, we keep going down because of petty earthly desires, inshaAllah the day will come where we will stand firmly as one.

another issue i would like to say is: why do everyone equate the gaza with arab leaders or arabs or muslims for that matter? there are different kinds of people/religion there.
Arab leaders are too busy sitting in their palaces to do any thing else.
we are muslims of all nations.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We can all increase our iman. But we need each other to do. One reason I stay on this site is because it increases my contacts with Muslims. Each post there is a mention of His Holy Name. Each post is a salaam. I learn a little something. I am grateful..Alhumdulila.

Rashadi

one of the main reasons why i became a muslim several years ago, was due to the concept of brotherhood in islam. i was amazed to see blacks, whites, asians and arabs; united praying to the one true God. i had never seen this in any other faith in my life. as an american, i knew that blacks attended their churches and whites attended their churches. sunday morning in america is the most racially segregated day in america, since this country’s founding.

one of the key points for muslims giving dawah ( propagation ) to non-muslims, was the fact that islam is a religion or way of life for all mankind, a way of life that respects the human being.

i was also fascinated by the images of the annual pilgrimage to Makkah in Saudi Arabia. to see 2 million plus people praying to the same God, without any issue of race, class or education level.

all of these images of islamic brotherhood were and still are the most beautiful things that i have ever seen in my life. but there are images that i am seeing that are truly breaking my heart. what image? the image of seeing my fellow muslim brothers and sisters disunited and seeing other muslims die while we argue.

dear brothers and sisters in islam, let stand united and leave all the things that don’t matter in this life; behind us. and let’s defend our deen and restore the beauty that this way of life has to offer.

I agree with u brother, this is one of the things that fascinated me about Islam and I see the reason for the problems in the Muslim world is due to not knowing and doing Islam. There is more to it than just say "salaam aleykom" and professing the shahadah. I am sure Saddam Hussein, and all the leaders in the Islamic words professed shahadah too but look how far they are from Islam. Any Muslim who is a racist, or nationalist is doing so out of ignorance and and not doing Islam. Islam removes this sickness from the mind but one had to build his life around Islam. Islam is a beautiful deen and a complete system with solutions and inshAllah Muslims will start realizing the beauty of this deen and start uniting under the banner of Islam and based on the Quran and the Sunnah. I see progress so that is a good sign but we need to do more. Some people in the Islamic world are still fascinated by the west and are trying to imitate them but they should become aware of the real face of those they wish to imitate. There was a time when the Islamic world was ahead and others were learning from Muslims. We have to regain that status again and it will only come as Muslims and with Islam.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Muslims Unite

Salaam,

We can all increase our iman. But we need each other to do. One reason I stay on this site is because it increases my contacts with Muslims. Each post there is a mention of His Holy Name. Each post is a salaam. I learn a little something. I am grateful..Alhumdulila.

mashallah, i always enjoy reading your posts, they are awsome. :) even if it was 1 sentence, they are never pointless :ma:

Know that all the ties that may exist between Muslims, Islam itself is the strongest. It forms a bond between the easterner and the westerner, between the black and the white. The bond of Islam gathers them, and, through its brotherhood, relationships between widely different groups are harmonized. They are equal regardless of their lineage; the lowest among them can speak on their behalf, and they are united as one hand against all others.

They are concerned about one another irrespective of distance, and each rejoices when good fortune befalls his brethren, and is saddened when they are afflicted by hardships and difficulties. Each prays to God for his brothers in their absence, in gatherings and on pulpits. Each prays that God check those who threaten Islam, whether they be the aggressors, the immoral, the workers of corruption, or the disbelievers.

For the Muslims, Islam is his finest banner, in which he takes pride and by which he is ennobled in every situation, so that he becomes angered when it is slandered or attacked. He sacrifices his own life and what is dearest to him in its defense, for it is his most precious jewel, and the greatest of the gifts bestowed upon him by God. Therefore, it is incumbent upon Muslims to unite in harmony, to help each other and stand shoulder to shoulder against the adversaries of Islam and those who conspire against it and seek to bring harm to its people. It is their duty to sacrifice their lives and their wealth to make the Word of God prevail, and to bring power and honor to Islam and Muslims everywhere. "Islam is the highest grace; ever to bless a people's place." [Key to the GARDEN]

twintwin

what you have said is true. but we must realize that nobody is perfect.we could unite.if we want, we can. but the most important thing is our leader.think of Islamic countries leader. do they do their job as a muslim?
i don't think so, except Iran. they are all coward. they are not true muslims that have iman in their heart.what can we do? we can donate as much as we can to all palestinians, but until when? something has to be done to crush Zionist.it must be lead by our leader.
so, what can we do now is choose the right leader for our country.for Malaysian prime minister, you are the worst.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

I support your call for unity among moslem brother. I came to Islam almost for the same reasons like you brother. At my work place, we have small musollah. Can you imagine, an office boy was standing infront as imam and our managing director was standing behind him during zohor prayers. This is the beauty of Islam. I'm willing to do anything for the unity of our ummah. InshAllah.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

:salam2: Dear brother nyerekareem,
I am with you my dear brother. I also believe that sooner or later this is going to happen..... so do not lose hope.
There is also difference of opinion among any people, between husband and wife, between two real brothers etc. So I think as far as difference of opinions are concerned we are fine. I think the real problem is lack of action.

Some of lack of action comes from lazyness and some comes from the currupt governmnets that exist in the Muslim world. Most of these government are western installed dictatorial kind, so I don't have much hope with them. But I think situation will change and InshaAllah we will see more action too.

Salaam,

Same with me.

Achmat_Samsodien

I agree with all brothers and sisters calling for unity.
If there ever was a time for us to unite it would be now, and Wallahi I can see it happening. What is happening now to our dear brothers and sisters in Gaza is atrocious but it is something that is waking up the Ummah, Alhamdulillah.
It may be that we dislike something but it is good for us and Insha Allah good will come out of this. May Allah give victiory to the Mujahideen Insha Allah and Unite the Ummah so that we can establish the rule of Allah all over the world.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Differences of opinion in Fiqh do not matter so much.

However, when people do Shirk and Bid'ah, and call to such misguidance, it is a big sin to forget and unite by not telling people about this.

Therefore, to call for unity, is by having true love for Allah and his Messenger :saw: by defending and calling people to this beautiful deen of Islam! There will never be any success for those who unite by selling off their deen. By remaining silent about worshipping Allah properly, about sticking to the Sunnah of the Messenger :saw:

I think people are too lazy to actually learn about Islam in a serious way. Things do not come easily, you can not just point fingers around and say, lets unite.

This is the only way to unite,

Quran and Sunnah is The Basis for Muslim Unity

abu turaab

:salam2: brother we would never be able to unite if we don't come to the common grounds of real unity for the Muslim Ummah..that is making aakhira our goal!!..we need to change our hearts accordingly and keep it in that state through every trial and tribulation!!..for that firstly we have to humble ourselves in gaining knowledge,in giving da'wa,accepting our mistakes and continuously reforming ourselves and striving in the way of ALLAH with a wish to seek only HIS pleasure and acheiving all that with reliance upon only ALLAH the Omnipotent(the real essense of taw'heed) and excercising Sab'r through the whole way!!..May ALLAH make us sincere and Humble!..Aameen!!

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
thats why we are grateful to our religion

wa 3lykum asalaam
we are proud of all of you and may Allah help you all tyo the right directon
:shymuslima1: