salaam 3lykum everybody

islamisthesolution

let my introduce myself to you i am an egyptian muslimah who really loves everything but the most is THE ALMIGHTY . i would love to join you and learn from you my brothers and sisters .
i see that this site is really helpful as you can share me my questions and you guide me to the right direction.
although i am young (i am 23 and half years old )but i have seen so much in my life and alhamdulillah the more i see the stronger i become and of course the more patient i am now so alhamdulillah for everything its just how we go to janah.these are tests from Allah to see how we are gonna handle it and the momen of course knows.
finally alhamdulillah that He guides me to this site to learn more about my relgion.
:shymuslima1:

Sheefa

Welcome

Aslamu Aaleikum Heart Sister.
A warm welcome to this family. this site is realy very good & helping one. only through this, we all brothers & sisters are come in to contact, Alhadulillah. It gives a courage & makes us feel to have a such family whose members are sitiuated in different corners of the world.
May Allah SWT forgives Your sins & give the reward of your good dids on the day of judgment. Aamin.... Remimber me in dua
From your sweet sister Sheefa Fatema...
Allah Hafiz :hearts:

islamisthesolution

jazaka Allahu khyran

Aslamu Aaleikum Heart Sister.
A warm welcome to this family. this site is realy very good & helping one. only through this, we all brothers & sisters are come in to contact, Alhadulillah. It gives a courage & makes us feel to have a such family whose members are sitiuated in different corners of the world.
May Allah SWT forgives Your sins & give the reward of your good dids on the day of judgment. Aamin.... Remimber me in dua
From your sweet sister Sheefa Fatema...
Allah Hafiz :hearts:

thanks for sharing me my start
:tti_sister:

jaliteng

Assalamualaikum sister. I'm Indonesian muslimah and I'm new too in this site. Hope we can be friend, insyaallah. Wassalamualaikum.:hijabi:

IbnAhmad

:salam2:
:ma: wohooooooooo! Egypt!!! i love that country, sounds coooooool :lol: anywyays :SMILY206: to TTI, hope u learn lots and benifit loads ukthi!!! inshallah :wasalam:

islamisthesolution

:salam2:
:ma: wohooooooooo! Egypt!!! i love that country, sounds coooooool :lol: anywyays :SMILY206: to TTI, hope u learn lots and benifit loads ukthi!!! inshallah :wasalam:

that is really nice of you and i will make sure to make good use of this site and i have aleady done that and thanks for loving my beloved country
salaamd brother