AYAH OF THE DAY

salahdin

سُوۡرَةُ التّوبَة

۞ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ ٱشۡتَرَىٰ مِنَ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ أَنفُسَهُمۡ وَأَمۡوَٲلَهُم بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ ٱلۡجَنَّةَ*!ۚ يُقَـٰتِلُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ فَيَقۡتُلُونَ وَيُقۡتَلُونَ*!ۖ وَعۡدًا عَلَيۡهِ حَقًّ۬ا فِى ٱلتَّوۡرَٮٰةِ وَٱلۡإِنجِيلِ وَٱلۡقُرۡءَانِ*!ۚ وَمَنۡ أَوۡفَىٰ بِعَهۡدِهِۦ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ*!ۚ فَٱسۡتَبۡشِرُواْ بِبَيۡعِكُمُ ٱلَّذِى بَايَعۡتُم بِهِۦ*!ۚ وَذَٲلِكَ هُوَ ٱلۡفَوۡزُ ٱلۡعَظِيمُ (١١١) ٱلتَّـٰٓٮِٕبُونَ ٱلۡعَـٰبِدُونَ ٱلۡحَـٰمِدُونَ ٱلسَّـٰٓٮِٕحُونَ ٱلرَّٲڪِعُونَ ٱلسَّـٰجِدُونَ ٱلۡأَمِرُونَ بِٱلۡمَعۡرُوفِ وَٱلنَّاهُونَ عَنِ ٱلۡمُنڪَرِ وَٱلۡحَـٰفِظُونَ لِحُدُودِ ٱللَّهِ*!ۗ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ

Al-Tawba

Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph. (111) (Triumphant) are those who turn repentant (to Allah), those who serve (Him), those who praise (Him), those who fast, those who bow down, those who fall prostrate (in worship), those who enjoin the right and who forbid the wrong and those who keep the limits (ordained) of Allah - And give glad tidings to believers! (112)
9:111-112

BrotherZak

Salam

keep up the good work. These vereses of the day are really good..its a bit weird why people don't often respond to these threads....

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum dear brother

I pray you are well, and insha'Allah Allah will bless you, and give you that which is best for you deen. Aameen. I pray Allah rewards you with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Jazka'Allah for 'the ayah of the day.' Keep it up!

Wa'alikum aslaam.

mdrabiu

:salam2:
Jazakallahu Khayran for these beautiful verses. May Allah reward you abundantly. Keep up the excellent work

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma:I agree, it IS the best thread on this forum. I look foward to it every time I get on TTI. This is what we should be reading, mashallah.

Jazakallahu Khairan and keep it up!