what should i do?

islamisthesolution

if some kafir curses islam? should i curse him back however i am not very good at that and i dont feel like doing that ?
and at the same time i still dont have enough knowledge about my beloved religion i mean of course i know alot about my deen but i mean i cant argue them when thay start saying what thay say which makes my blood boiling.
so plz what shoul i do?
salaam 3lykum

AISHA14

allah is my lord
If you can muster it, stay cool and ask that person, "Why did you say that? Do you actually know Islam? Don't you think you should learn about things before you curse them? How would you like it if someone cursed you and they never even met you?"

We are not allowed to curse back. The prophet, peace be upon him, once cursed pagans by name in his Qunoot. God then revealed 3:128, "You have no authority in this matter. God may guide them to repentance or may punish them for they were transgressors."

ha! your right sister if i would be in your place then i would post the same thread and we should not curse them back..:blackhijab:

hussamadin

Aslam Alykum
Dear brother a muslim should not insult any one and should not curse any religon whatever it was. Prophet says :muslim is not an obscene .
so my brother don't froget that even he is cursing islam it is better to leave him and don't talk with him anymore.

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

Aslam Alykum
Dear brother a muslim should not insult any one and should not curse any religon whatever it was. Prophet says :muslim is not an obscene .
so my brother don't froget that even he is cursing islam it is better to leave him and don't talk with him anymore.

just leave him i think i cant do that however i wont curse him back i will just ask him to read more about islam before he does it again.
wa jazakum Allahu khyran.