Assalamu'alaikum

asoekaya

:salam2:
How are you all..?
iam new here.. my name is muhammad mahmudi iam an indonesian 22 year old and now iam studying at al-azhar univercity in cairo, egypt.. iam very nice to see u all..:):)

iam very glade if all of you want to be my friends...
because iam loving friendship.. iam so glad if i have friends around the world..
sorry my english too bad...

if you want chat with me u can contact me at Yahoo Messanger mudies_05*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

thanks...

fada_all

salam alikom

u r so welcomed dear brother here with us in TTI family...surely u will enjoy ur stay here insha allah . there are a lot of brothers and sisters .

ur sis khadija

Rashadi

MashaAllah welcome brother and nice to see you. I hope you find it helpful here and get to interact with other Muslims, inshaAllah.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
How are you all..?
iam new here.. my name is muhammad mahmudi iam an indonesian 22 year old and now iam studying at al-azhar univercity in cairo, egypt.. iam very nice to see u all..:):)

because iam loving friendship.. iam so glad if i have friends around the world..

if you want chat with me u can contact me at Yahoo Messanger mudies_05*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

thanks...

Selam alejkum
Welcome brother nice to hear from you , enjoy your stay here

asoekaya

thanks for your kindness..
iam really happy here,..:):)
is ayman1 is my broder doctor ayman who created IRTH progam..??
this is me bro.. mahmudi..:D:D

jaliteng

Ass. Wr. Wb
Hi, I'm Indonesian too. Don't feel bad if your English is bad ( cause I'm too ). Duh ternyata ketemu orang Indonesia juga di sini. Keren ya bisa kuliah di Al-Azhar. Salam kenal. Wassalamualaikum.

asoekaya

sama-sama mas...
iya saya kebetulan juga tau forum ini.. pas lagi nayri lirik nasheed Ahmad Bukhatir.. dan setelah di baca2 isi forum ternyata forum ini keren..:D:D luas wawasan nya..:D:D

salam kenal juga nech..

jaliteng

:ma: Hei I'm not a gentleman, I'm a lady :)D). Jaliteng was my youngest son nickname from his grandpa. Tau nggak arti jaliteng...
Belajar yang rajin yaa

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
How are you all..?

thanks...

:wasalam:...alhamdulillah im fine brother jasak allah....and hope you also fine by the grace of allah ...and welcome to this ofrum brother..may allah help you in all your problem's ameen:blackhijab:

asoekaya

:ma: Hei I'm not a gentleman, I'm a lady :)D). Jaliteng was my youngest son nickname from his grandpa. Tau nggak arti jaliteng...
Belajar yang rajin yaa

oww.. sorry..
jadi apa tuch arti nya kak..??
penasaran juga nech ama arti nick nya..:D:D

jaliteng

Jaliteng was named gifted to a nice handsome boy with blackish skin n he was strong like Kresna (javanese puppet story). Maybe my son looked like Jaliteng, so that my father in law called him with that nickname......:SMILY149: