Chinese Muslim is coming

nafesa

muslim gurl
:salam2:

welcome to TTI hope you enjoy your stay, i have never meet chinese muslim hope you find this site beneficial

:wasalam:

Ibraheem.lan

Yaa Ibrahim, I've got a letter for Yen Chi Tan, could you send it to him, here it is:

Dear Yen Chi Tan,

I saw your ability, that's why I encourage thee to get involve in the UFC, because everyone in the UFC use Full contact and mix martial arts, and they said that Li Jun Fan is the father of mix martial art, that's why it's obvious to hope that you will be 1 of the fighter to be involve in that arena, as people always underestimate his ability and say that he was only a movie actor.

So, Mr.Yen Chi Tan, for your next movie, and before you retired, I want to see a movie about a tournament like Blood Sport I, II and III.

Furthermore, engaging in a tournament like UFC in USA or K-1 in Japan could test your skills, to gain experience, as a foundation to create a new martial art name, similar to Jeet Kune Do, moreover the Jeet Kune Do men never engage in UFC and win, as far as I know.

Assalamu manit taba'al huda(May peace be upon who follow the guidance)

what can I do?

syedirshad

Assalam o ALikam

welcome to every person

pleaze brothers/sister spread the light of Islam in more logical way to all over the world and inshallah every person will be attracted because Islam is the religion of honour, love,justice, equaility, protection , peace etc.
Some people saying themselves as Muslim are showing bad images about Islam, By God tell the world that they are not Muslim they have just disguissed.

Syed Irshad Hussain

ehab ramadan

Wa'alaikum assalaam :mashallah:
welcome brother Ibraahim Inshaa Allaah you will find TTI very useful you`ll learn a lot from this site
:astag:

Ibraheem.lan

salam
I am Chinese Muslim, now I am working halal food trade.
If you or your friends want to purchase halal food in China, please contact me——Ibraheem.Lan,
MSN:[email protected]
TEL: 0086-579-85351768
FAX: 0086-579-85578051
mobile phone: 0086-15925982205
www.halaling.com & www.cinb2b.com
This web (www.halaling.com)aim:
a, popularize knowledge of the Islamic diet and list of Halal and Haram ingredients to arise Chinese Muslims on the importance of halal food

b, engage in halal certification and halal certification training, as the international halal certication Muslim agency in China

thank you