SMILE!!

1. Smiling makes us attractive

We are drawn to people who smile. There is an attraction factor. We want to know a smiling person and figure out what is so good. Frowns, scowls and grimaces all push people away ,but a smile draws them in.

2.Smiling changes our mood

Next time you are feeling down, try putting on a smile. There's a good chance you mood will change for the better. Smiling can trick the body into helping you change your mood.

3. Smiling is Contagious

When someone is smiling they lighten up the room, change the moods of others, and make things happier. A smiling person brings happiness with them. Smile lots and you will draw people to you.

4. Smiling Relieves Stress

Stress can really show up in our faces. Smiling helps to prevent us from looking tired, worn down, and overwhelmed. When you are stressed, take time to put on a smile. The stress should be reduced and you'll be better able to take action.

5. Smiling Boosts Your Immune System

Smiling helps the immune system to work better. When you smile, immune function improves possibly because you are more relaxed. revent the flu and colds by smiling.

6. Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure

When you smile, there is a measurable reduction in your blood pressure. Give it a try if you have a blood pressure monitor at home.
Sit for a few minutes, take a reading. Then smile for a minute and take another reading while still smiling. Do you notice a difference?

7. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin

Studies have shown that smiling releases endorphins, natural pain killers, and serotonin. Together these three make us feel good. Smiling is a natural drug.

8. Smiling Lifts the Face and Makes You Look Younger

The muscles we use to smile lift the face, making a person appear younger. Don't go for a face lift, just try smiling your way through the day!you'll look younger and feel better.

9. Smiling Makes You Seem Successful

Smiling people appear more confident, are more likely to be promoted, and more likely to be approached. Put on a smile at meetings and appointments and people will react to you differently.

10. Smiling Helps You Stay Positive

Try this test: Smile. Now try to think of something negative without losing the smile. It's hard. When we smile our body is sending the rest of us a message that "Life is Good!" Stay away from depression, stress and worry by smiling.

:blackhijab::hijabi::SMILY259::redface::SMILY231::SMILY33::rolleyes::arabi1::biggrin::wink::tongue::SMILY126:

fada_all

salam alikom

jazaki allaho kol khair sister , i keep always saying 'tomorrowo will be better' which makes me optomistic and at the same time happy, praise be to allh swt.

thanks forsharing with us this nice thread.

salam alikom
urs khadija

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

can you see my teeth :D... outch, my cheeks hurt :p

:lol::lol::lol:

nice thread

wasalamo alaikom

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Yazzak Allah khair dear sister for this very nice thread.:)

May Allah bring happiness in our hearts always.Ameen.:)

:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

If you not smiling already... here is something to smile about :)

funny-pictures-you-should-take-the-picture-quickly.jpg

funny-pictures-raccoons-are-here-to-help-you.jpg

smiledog.jpg

:lol: give it a big smile :D like the above^^^

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

If you not smiling already... here is something to smile about :)

funny-pictures-you-should-take-the-picture-quickly.jpg

funny-pictures-raccoons-are-here-to-help-you.jpg

smiledog.jpg

:lol: give it a big smile :D like the above^^^

Ohh Mashallah dear brother,so cute is first photo,Mashallah.:)

And this dog has so nice smile,and beautyful teath.:):)

:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

Jazaki Allah Kair sister Asja :)

couple more...

College Grad's Starting Salary

Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Person asked a young engineer who was fresh out of MIT, "What starting salary were you thinking about?" The Engineer said, "In the neighborhood of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package." The interviewer said, "Well, what would you say to a package of 5 weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every 2 years - say, a red Corvette?" The Engineer sat up straight and said, "Wow! Are you kidding?" The interviewer replied, "Yeah, but you started it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------------------------

Being Polite

One day, Bill and Tom went to a restaurant for dinner. As soon as the waiter took out two steaks, Bill quickly picked out the bigger steak for himself.

Tom wasn't happy about that: "When are you going to learn to be polite?"

Bill: "If you had the chance to pick first, which one would you pick?"

Tom: "The smaller piece, of course."

Bill: "What are you whining about then? The smaller piece is what you want, right?"

------------------------------

Trying to be Impressive

A young lawyer, starting up his private practice, was very anxious to impress potential clients. When he saw the first visitor to his office come through the door, he immediately picked up his phone and spoke into it," I'm sorry, but my caseload is so tremendous that I'm not going to be able to look into your problem for at least a month. I'll have to get back to you then." He then turned to the man who had just walked in, and said, "Now, what can I do for you?"

"Nothing," replied the man. "I'm here to hook up your phone."