you do not know

a_brother

Make dua for us all
“…and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. God knows but you do not know.” (Quran 2:216)

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran. When Moses, peace be upon him, met the sage (thought to be Al-Khadr) after a long travel, he asked him, "May I follow you while you teach me of the guidance you've been taught?" (18:66) The sage answered him, "You will not be patient with me! And how can you be patient about what you do not have a full grasp of understanding?" (18:67-68)

There are many things in life that we only understand much later and some we never do. A Muslim, after doing all he or she can do, is to trust God and leave the end to Him.
Jazaka Allah Kairan akhi Ayman... very good reminder/example

wasalamo alaikom

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran. When Moses, peace be upon him, met the sage (thought to be Al-Khadr) after a long travel, he asked him, "May I follow you while you teach me of the guidance you've been taught?" (18:66) The sage answered him, "You will not be patient with me! And how can you be patient about what you do not have a full grasp of understanding?" (18:67-68)

There are many things in life that we only understand much later and some we never do. A Muslim, after doing all he or she can do, is to trust God and leave the end to Him.
Selam alejkum
Jezek ALL-LLAHU khairan