Hi Im New

liba_arfan

Hello all
I am Liba and from Uk i have recently accept islam,
i will tell a little about myself, i was brought up in a christian family i am white british girl all my family are christians wen i turn 16 i decided it wasnt for me so i leave my religion and since then i have not practised any upto till about 10 months ago i have always beleived in god and i prayed all time but god never answerd me, i met a friend online and we became friends were we chatted alot about god and religion the more we chat the more i interested and made more sence to me than i already was brought up with, i decided
2 months ago that i wanted to accept islam and go the right way in my life,
i am now going to marry my best friend my life as been so happy since he came into my life hes been guiding me through step and learning the quran.
since i accpet islam alot of good things have gone right for me i had some illness and god as answerd my prayers and slowly all things are going good
i thank god for coming into my life, the hardest thing for me was all my family
was agaisnt the idea of me being muslim they not know about it much only what they see and hear tv etc so i have done all this alone which is really hard for me alot of upset in family i not got any support anywere apart from my best friend and hes been my rock through this.
i would like to get to know some new friends who can help me more and help me make a good muslim girl things i should know and should and should be doing as im very new and not know much things.
thank you for taking time to read this and look forward to hearing from anyone.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicumu dear sister.

Welcome dear sister to our nice Islamic comunity and family.Mashallah dear sister for becoming Muslimah,Allahu Akbar.

May Allah guide you dear sister Inhsallah,and may you find this site usefull,and may you meet a loot of brothers and sisters Inshallah.:)

If you need any help you can always ask me dear sister,Inshallah.

May Allah bless you and guide your family too,Ameen.

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

muthmainnah

Alhamdulillah....Allahu Akbar
Welcome to Islam sister, and also welcome to this site :)
By reading your story I think Allah has given you a brave heart. So many reverts also have the same situation as you do with their family, it's normal because that is how the media portrays about Islam, but in fact Islam is a very beautiful way of life. Be patience, sister. Treat your parents and family with kind way (because that what Islam teaches us), explain to them the truth of Islam, show them your good manner and behaviour after you embracing Islam. and don't forget to make dua (pray) that Allah will open their heart, soft their mind, accept you and accept Islam. Amin

We all are here support you and make dua for you sister, Insha Allah

ed209

Salaam Alaikum,sis!

I entered into a masjid in my city yesterday for the first time, as a muslim. I performed the Asr prayer with my bros. Then i chatted with Imam, about how i decided to believe in Islam. When i talked, the Imam said "Allahu Akbar" repeatedly. So dear sis, wherever u're, u can find yr bro in this world. Dont be sad, dont be sorrowful, just pray to Allah s.w.t. and surely He will answer u and make things easy.

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

welcome sister to TTI and i am sure that here you will find all help and support you need inshallah we all here for eachother we have to support and help each other so dont take long to put your shares and posts
:hearts::hearts::hearts:
salaam

liba_arfan

hi

hello

thank you for all nice kind words much appricated is anyone here from Uk
i just bought a Hijab and need some help how to fit right can anyone advise me, also would be nice to make some girl friends as im all alone here :hijabi:

Miss_Ayub

hello

thank you for all nice kind words much appricated is anyone here from Uk
i just bought a Hijab and need some help how to fit right can anyone advise me, also would be nice to make some girl friends as im all alone here :hijabi:

i am a friend to you sister, if you would like that is? You must do your hijab in a way that suits you.. everyone does it differently if you know what i mean?

Nafeesa

Living Soul

:salam2:

Allahu Akbar! May Allah make your path easy. Ameen Sister why dont you check on youtube about hijab style. There are different ways and styles of wearing Hijab so you can check them easily.

:wasalam: