SHAITAN (Devil)-WHERE HE LIVES,WHAT HE SCARED OFF!

Muslimeeen

:salam2:

Shaitan's throne in the ocean

"Jabir reported: "I heard Allah's messenger as saying: "The throne of Iblis (Satan's name) is upon the ocean and he sends detachments in order to put people to trial and the most important figure in his eyes is the one who is most notorious in sowing the seed of dissension.""

Shaitan scared of the AZAAN

1.582: Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "When the Adhan is pronounced Satan takes to his heels and passes wind with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan. When the Adhan is completed he comes back and again takes to his heels when the Iqama is pronounced and after its completion he returns again till he whispers into the heart of the person (to divert his attention from his prayer) and makes him remember things which he does not recall to his mind before the prayer and that causes him to forget how much he has prayed."

Abu Sufyan reported it on the authority of Jabir that he had heard the apostle of Allah say: "When Satan hears the call to prayer, he runs away to a distance like that of Rauha". Sulaiman said: "I asked him about Rauha." He replied, "It is at a distance of 36 miles from Medina."

SHAITAN eats and drinks with his LEFT HAND so dont do that!!

Ibn Umar reported Allah's messenger as saying, "When anyone of you intends to eat (meal), he should eat with his right hand, and when he (intends) to drink he should drink with his right hand, for the Satan eats with his left hand and drinks with his left hand."

When you sleep SHAITAN ties three knots to you!

2.243: Narrated Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "Satan puts three knots at the back of the head of any of you if he is asleep. On every knot he reads and exhales the following words, 'The night is long, so stay asleep.' When one wakes up and remembers Allah, one knot is undone; and when one performs ablution, the second knot is undone, and when one prays the third knot is undone and one gets up energetic with a good heart in the morning; otherwise one gets up lazy and with a mischievous heart."

Shaitan URINATES in your ear if you miss FAJR salaah

2.245: Narrated 'Abdullah :
A person was mentioned before the Prophet and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."

Shaitan stays in your nose when you sleep so blow 3 times when you wake up

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

When babys are Born, SHAITAN pokes them!!

4.506: Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead."

At night SHAITAN spread out!!

Allah's Apostle said, "When night falls (or it is evening), keep your children close to you for the devils spread out at that time. But when an hour of the night elapses, you can let them free. Close the doors and mention the Name of Allah, for Satan does not open a closed door."

:wasalam:

Mafaza_Muslimah

AssalamuAlaikum

JazakAllahu Khairun Katheera...

very interesting post.....

bother/sister i think u forgot to mention the references of these ahadith like this hadith from Bukhari or muslims or other authentic Ahadith books)....??

Will u please ??

BarakAllahu Fik

Mafaza

Muslimeeen

AssalamuAlaikum

JazakAllahu Khairun Katheera...

very interesting post.....

bother/sister i think u forgot to mention the references of these ahadith like this hadith from Bukhari or muslims or other authentic Ahadith books)....??

Will u please ??

BarakAllahu Fik

Mafaza
Well... Where I found these hadiths, they didnt even ntion the references of these ahadith!!!

I'm very sorry!

pcozzy

:salam2:

Shaitan's throne in the ocean
Sahih Muslim Number 1307

Shaitan scared of the AZAAN
Al-Muwatta Hadith Volume 3 Number 6

SHAITAN eats and drinks with his LEFT HAND so dont do that!!
Al-Muwatta Hadith Volume 49 Number 6

When you sleep SHAITAN ties three knots to you!
Al-Muwatta Hadith Volume 9 Number 98

Shaitan stays in your nose when you sleep so blow 3 times when you wake up
Bukhari Volume 4 Number 516

When babys are Born, SHAITAN pokes them!!
Bukhari Volume 4 Number 641

Shaitan URINATES in your ear if you miss FAJR salaah
Bukhari Volume 4 Number 492

At night SHAITAN spread out!!
Bukhari Volume 4 Number 523 & Bukhari Volume 7 Number 527

:jazaak:

Assiya

salam brother,mashallah very interested hadits....
thank you i really didn`t know some of them..allah bless you,inshallah massalama