I Now Understand why!!!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Well i now understand why Allah says be thankful for you health before you sickness, I recently just yesterday have been diagnosed with Anemia i know it nothing serious some members of my faily have it and it doesnt look that bad but i undertsand now more than ever no matter how little be grateful for you health always Alhamdulilah i feel fine but just a bit scared i guess, never had a health condition before so i should be more thankful now its nothing too serious i wanted to post this to ask selfishly to make dua for me that Allah makes it easy for me and gives me patience :hearts:

Also if anyone else is anemic what do you eat because i have no idea what to eat they say i need more iron in my food so if anyone would be so kind to leave thier recipe it would be great :hearts:

I love you All for Allah's Sake

:wasalam:

pcozzy

If you are trying to increase Iron, I would suggest eating cooked kibda(liver) more. You can change the taste by spicing it up with indian type spices. I just use blackpepper, salt, and some paprika(indian type) and don't forget some onion and jalepino pepper with dash of olive oil.

I also just posted a video that you might find of interest. professor mention ruqia Asshari (supplemental healing as prescribed by the prophet). http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49843

may Allah heal you and turn your sickness into a blessing.

don't overdue eating liver, moderation is best.

Mafaza_Muslimah

Well i now understand why Allah says be thankful for you health before you sickness, I recently just yesterday have been diagnosed with Anemia i know it nothing serious some members of my faily have it and it doesnt look that bad but i undertsand now more than ever no matter how little be grateful for you health always Alhamdulilah i feel fine but just a bit scared i guess, never had a health condition before so i should be more thankful now its nothing too serious i wanted to post this to ask selfishly to make dua for me that Allah makes it easy for me and gives me patience :hearts:

Also if anyone else is anemic what do you eat because i have no idea what to eat they say i need more iron in my food so if anyone would be so kind to leave thier recipe it would be great :hearts:

I love you All for Allah's Sake

May Allah Give u Shifa and turn ur sickness into a blessing ameen!!

Foods to Feed the Need for Iron
  • Liver and other organ meats
  • Dark turkey (remove skin to reduce fat)
  • Lean red meats
  • Egg yolk
  • Whole grain breads and cereals
  • Dark green, leafy vegetables such as spinach or romaine lettuce
  • Legumes such as dried beans or peas and lentils
  • Nuts
  • Sardines
  • Peanut butter
  • Seafood such as oysters, shrimp and clams
  • Iron-fortified cereals
  • Frozen raspberries, oranges, papaya, orange juice
  • honey ( Shifa for every disease )

there are the lists of recipies( these recipies are all for the people who are suffering from Anemia)

http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=42721

open this link and enjoy the different tastes of new food....

InShaAllah im sure u will gonna luv it

Lots of Prayers

Mafaza

ummi dhun-nuren

assalamu alekum, may the king bless you with shifah inshallah, please look after yourself as lacking in iron can lead to other health problems, but alhamdulilah your in the right direction in seeking to treat yourself. look for suplements that has vitamin D you need this to absorb calcium for strong bones.also drink orange juice which helps to absorb the iron. also dont drink fizzy drinks kills all your nutreints eek thats something you dont need. take care.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Jaza kallahu khairan for all your posts inshallah i will try and eat more healthy foods guess thats what i get for abusing my body but i hope to turn it around and iam a sister but that ok i am always mistaken as a brother :lol:

I am just really tired these days and weak but i pray Allah turns it all into blessings for us all Ameen

Thanks for the replies it really helps May Allah reward you all abundantly ameen :tti_sister:

:wasalam::hearts:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
assalamu alekum, may the king bless you with shifah inshallah, please look after yourself as lacking in iron can lead to other health problems, but alhamdulilah your in the right direction in seeking to treat yourself. look for suplements that has vitamin D you need this to absorb calcium for strong bones.also drink orange juice which helps to absorb the iron. also dont drink fizzy drinks kills all your nutreints eek thats something you dont need. take care.

I understand but its weird its like my brain is tricky me because before i knew i was anemic i was fine but still tired now it seems all these symtoms are revealing themselves lool inshallah i am detremined to take care of myself early bedtimes for me hehe

Thank you for you reply May Allah bless all the sick with shifah Ameen

i just feel so lucky i have medical care i switch the news on and see gaza and Alhamdulilah i have nothing to complain about may Allah improve their condition Ameen :tti_sister:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

If you are trying to increase Iron, I would suggest eating cooked kibda(liver) more. You can change the taste by spicing it up with indian type spices. I just use blackpepper, salt, and some paprika(indian type) and don't forget some onion and jalepino pepper with dash of olive oil.

I also just posted a video that you might find of interest. professor mention ruqia Asshari (supplemental healing as prescribed by the prophet). http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49843

may Allah heal you and turn your sickness into a blessing.

don't overdue eating liver, moderation is best.

ewwww liver lool i guess i cant be picky now jaza kallahu khair for the points and ameen to ur dua iam watching the video now mashallah the Quran is a blessing enough:hearts:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ Liver is truly the worse edible substance I can imagine trying to swallow ..

But, you would take other types of medicine right? Take it in the form of medication, just think 'I'm not meant to like it' and drink lots of water with it and get someone to hold your nose if you can't stand the smell.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
You can also try iron supplements, but be sure to drink a lot of water. Eat more vegetables and dates are also good for you.

May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

But, you would take other types of medicine right? Take it in the form of medication, just think 'I'm not meant to like it' and drink lots of water with it and get someone to hold your nose if you can't stand the smell.

Alhamdulilah brother i have iron tablets, thank Allah i have other food groups wont need for someone to hold my nose lool but my mum is insisting that she get me liver lool :girl3:

You can also try iron supplements, but be sure to drink a lot of water. Eat more vegetables and dates are also good for you.

May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen!

Jaza kallahu khair sister i will do inshallah i had no idea dates had iron in it but alhamdulilah i love dates:hearts:

Abd-Allah

Salaam Sister,

don't worry you will be fine insha-Allah. I'm also anemic but alhamduliah i have had no real problems. At first i found it hard to concentrate on my studies and began to fall behind as i felt tired and weak. But now on the contrary have began hifz ul Quran and participate in various sports, and im coping just fine.

Wasalm

ps- drink plenty of water ukhti, spinich and dates are also good for you. Hope this helps.

your brother-Abd-Allah.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Dates are one of the richest sources of iron. Eat about 10 a day if you need lots of iron. Even non-muslim doctors are prescribing it now. :)

Ew, I can't eat liver. It's bouncy.

Rather than iron supplements, do please try the iron-rich food instead, as I've noticed that iron tablets make your stomach feel all cramped and bloated. But maybe that would depend on each individual.

May Allah cure you soon, aameen! Health is wealth after all. We should always be thankful for what we have.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Too bad for you, you should start practicing eating liver now, since the first meal we are going to have in Jannah is fish liver. ;).

May Allah grant us all Jannah. Ameen.

I hope your condition improves brother. Masha'Allah your positive attitude is very nice.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Salaam Sister,

don't worry you will be fine insha-Allah. I'm also anemic but alhamduliah i have had no real problems. At first i found it hard to concentrate on my studies and began to fall behind as i felt tired and weak. But now on the contrary have began hifz ul Quran and participate in various sports, and im coping just fine.

Wasalm

ps- drink plenty of water ukhti, spinich and dates are also good for you. Hope this helps.

your brother-Abd-Allah.

Jaza kallahu khair for that i have been fine so far but i agree its the concentration i need to get control of my studies seem to be suffering but khair inshallah and i would like to say thank you your post inspired me that its not all gloomy :ma:

thanks again

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Too bad for you, you should start practicing eating liver now, since the first meal we are going to have in Jannah is fish liver. ;).

May Allah grant us all Jannah. Ameen.

I hope your condition improves brother. Masha'Allah your positive attitude is very nice.

Well i dont like the smell but iam sure it will be much much better in jannah
inshallah and i am a sister lol

Ameen to ur dua:tti_sister:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamo Alaikom sister

May Allah cure you and all muslims around the wold...

MasahAllah, still have since of humor :D... that's how it should be... AlhamduliLah for any way (anything) comes :)

hope this link helps...
http://www.innvista.com/health/ailments/anemias/foodanem.htm
http://www.healthmad.com/Conditions-and-Diseases/Foods-to-Eat-for-Anemia.258289

wasalamo alaikom

Jaza kallahu khair really interesting websites and they are really helpful thank you very much :ma: