disappointed

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
I WISH SHI3A AND BERWELIES AND DEOBANDIES AND TABLIGHIES AND QADIYANIES WERE ALL BANNED FROM PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOST OF THE PROBLEM COMES FROM THESE DEVIANT SECTS ANYWAY.

:salam2:
Please watch your tongue before you speak do you know who are Doebandis and Tablighis..... ?
Tablighis and Deobandis are one and do you know what does Tablighis mean and what they do?
They leave thier parents ,chidrens, wife .brothers and sisters,their jobs thier homes... just because of spreading and preaching the holy Quran and the sunnah...Same like Dr Zakir Naik ...and you want them to throw out the country ......why ..? ....because they sacrifice their whole life and wills to Allah Almighty....And yeah you have no rights to throw out any one from the country not even shias and barelwis and others its their own country.......
:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Please watch your tongue before you speak do you know who are Doebandis and Tablighis..... ?
Tablighis and Deobandis are one and do you know what does Tablighis mean and what they do?
They leave thier parents ,chidrens, wife .brothers and sisters,their jobs thier homes... just because of spreading and preaching the holy Quran and the sunnah...Same like Dr Zakir Naik ...and you want them to throw out the country ......why ..? ....because they sacrifice their whole life and wills to Allah Almighty....And yeah you have no rights to throw out any one from the country not even shias and barelwis and others its their own country.......

Cool sister, we are one family no firing pls. I think what brother Salem trying to "suggest" if I'm right, here is banned their sects not the people of Pakistan. At my place, our govt do not allow deviant sects because it is against true teaching of Islam and it is also against constitution which says only sunnah wal jamaah allowed to be practice except to expatriates. Of course, Pakistan I would not know what is their law says.

Let us refrain from offending the feelings of our brothers and sisters if we have said any wrong thing. Let's use diplomacy.

I'm sorry sister if I say anything wrong.

mezeren

Well it was not a large scale i didnt know about the India ones but about the Pakistan ones it may be only 1-50 people ....and they protested against Dr;zakir naik coz he said Razziallahuta'allaanhu.. (R.D) with the name of yazeed (r.d).....Most of Shia's and Qadris got angy with this but still they gotta face the truth.....And the protest was not only against Dr;Zakir naik Also the great scholar Dr;Israr Ahmad of pakistan......Well who cares no one listen to them..

Dear sister,
i am neither a shia nor a qadri,but i don't agree with those who say r.a. after yezid.i don't know Dr.Zakir Naik very well.i am sure he is a good and devoted muslim.yet,that does not make everything he says right.i think he is wrong in saying r.a. after yezid.
most of the scholars of ahlul sunnah neither curse nor praise yezid.i am sure most of them held him responsible for what happened in karbala and it was reported that yazid was openly commiting some sins such as drinking.
the point is there is no gain in cursing someone and Allah will judge everybody in the day of judgement.at the same time there is no gain in praising someone who is not worth it.

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA

Dear sister,
i am neither a shia nor a qadri,but i don't agree with those who say r.a. after yezid.i don't know Dr.Zakir Naik very well.i am sure he is a good and devoted muslim.yet,that does not make everything he says right.i think he is wrong in saying r.a. after yezid.
most of the scholars of ahlul sunnah neither curse nor praise yezid.i am sure most of them held him responsible for what happened in karbala and it was reported that yazid was openly commiting some sins such as drinking.
the point is there is no gain in cursing someone and Allah will judge everybody in the day of judgement.at the same time there is no gain in praising someone who is not worth it.

Well i really dont know what to say ......If i said somthing then brothers and sisters will take me out of dicipline well what i should say is that i have yet not studied about the yazeed (r.d) ...part ...and what i would like to tell you is that Please do study about it .....

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
Cool sister, we are one family no firing pls. I think what brother Salem trying to "suggest" if I'm right, here is banned their sects not the people of Pakistan. At my place, our govt do not allow deviant sects because it is against true teaching of Islam and it is also against constitution which says only sunnah wal jamaah allowed to be practice except to expatriates. Of course, Pakistan I would not know what is their law says.

Let us refrain from offending the feelings of our brothers and sisters if we have said any wrong thing. Let's use diplomacy.

I'm sorry sister if I say anything wrong.

OKAY...!!!!
I am sorry to all of you whom i hurt and whom i didnt but still sorry....!!!
I really didnt wanted to hurt you people .....
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
I Love my all brothers and sisters by heart forgive me.....!!!

mezeren

Well i really dont know what to say ......If i said somthing then brothers and sisters will take me out of dicipline well what i should say is that i have yet not studied about the yazeed (r.d) ...part ...and what i would like to tell you is that Please do study about it .....

surely,sister,my aim is not to give discipline to any of my brothers and sisters which is out of my ability and capacity.i apologize if i sound so.But,actually,i have read a book about Hussayn(r.a.) and Karbala which has been written according to sunni sources.i think every muslim should know about it not to curse somebody but to take lessons.i usually can not stop tears from my eyes when i hear someone mention Hussayn(r.a.) since i read that book.

Knowing what happened before and after Karbala event,i feel sorry when someone praise those who were responsible.

Let me tell you just one event to think over,Hussayn(r.a.)'s head cut off and brought in front of yezid,he started to touch his lips with a stick in his hand with disrespect,and one of the companions of the Prophet(s.a.s) could not stand and said,"don't you dare to touch those lips like that,because i saw the Prophet(s.a.s) kissed them."

My love with those whom Muhammed(s.a.s) loved.
Again,i am sorry if i hurt anyone.

AlQurtubi

Banned
It has been decided that Yazeed should not been cursed not praised. No need to argue over it. Sister Amna, Please hold your fire.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Salaam,

i luv brother Naik, After watching his talks i started practicing Islam hamdulillah. i have a lot of time for him and those who critisize him can take a running......

mezeren

wa 'ilaikas salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

If someone had to be sad for the grandsons of Rasulullah, that would be Ahlus Sunnah's, Yazid Rahimahullah, for him deserve the kalimat rahmat, Rahimahullah, he was a Muslim, the idea of not saying "Rahimahullah," make it sounds that he was not a Muslim, this is a lie, subhaanallah.

[/B]

Dear brother,while i respect your opinions,i have to say your logic above is not right.We do not use "Rahimahullah" after the name of every muslim and when we don't do so,that does not mean the person we are talking about is not a muslim.Only Allah knows what is in the hearts.i am not claiming,as well,yezid is not muslim :astag:.it is not my job to decide whether someone is a muslim or not.
And yours is an opinion among others.i follow the majority of scholars of Ahlus Sunnah.it is the middle way which says neither curse nor praise yezid.

Mafaza_Muslimah

The protest was in first in India .Then in pakistan too....:SMILY309:
But who are gonna listen them..?

u know wht... just like the protests and dirty propaganda against DR FARHAT HASHMI, Alhmdulillah a great female scholar...unless she and her family left pakistan (bcoz she got life threatning remarks from the people) even the people from different sects had wrote many books against her ......(currently she is in CANADA and doing Alhamdulillah DAWAH programme there........)

i think this is the dilemma of muslim world (especially in Pakistan and in India and othe parts of Asia ) that these people cant see or listen the other specific people who r practicing and doing dawah according to Quran and Sunnah......

May Allah protect these people i must say these people are just like the diamonds for us or more then that!! Ameen!!

Mafaza

mezeren

[COLOR="Blue]"wa 'ilaikas salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

That's wrong for me. When you say "Rahimahullah," to a muslim which had die a Muslim, that's not praising like saying "an Imam, Alim...," what syaikh Abdul Karim Naik by saying Yazid bin Mu'awiyah Rahimahullah, that's only for every Muslim who died.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh. [/COLOR]

:wasalam: wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

First of all,my love and respect to you and every muslim on tti and on earth.
i did not listen to his speech,but if syaikh Abdul Karim Naik meant it that way and could use the term for people like saddam or anybody,then i would say he is consistent.yet,what i say is that i don't use the term for neither saddam nor yezid nor humeyni for that matter.i think one should follow the way of great scholars of Ahlus Sunnah and stay silent about the issue.

khangul

your sister
infact some people want to follow islam on their own way like brelwis.
they r mixed up with hinduism.if someone tell them that its not in islam ,theyll reply you people add new things in islam like mushrikeene makkah said our forefather did this so why shouldnt we do these (biddaa)
ZAKIR NAIK is a great scholar may ALLAH protect him from evils

abu turaab

brother AlQurtubi whynot to praise Yazid ibn Mu'awiya(radiallaho anhuma)?!...when he is given the glad-tidings of Jannah by the Prophet himself(S.A.W.) in an authentic Hadith....i don't remember the hadith fuly...just a part of it...once Prophet(S.A.W.) was sleeping and saw a dream that an army of muslims sailing through the sea by ships/boats advancing towards the enemy and then he gave the glad-tidings to the entire army including the sahabiya in whom house he was sleeping....and he mentioned the ammer seperately...and later this naval force set-out during the reign of Mu'awiya ibn abe Sufiyan(Radhiallaho-anhuma)!! in the command of Yazid his son and conquered constantinopole!..and many sahaba including Abd'ALLAH ibn Umar(R.A.) took part in this Qital.
i think brother Abdul Musa'ir can help us narrating the full hadith with isnad and with reference to the book
jazak-ALLAH!!

AlQurtubi

Banned
" later this naval force set-out during the reign of Mu'awiya ibn abe Sufiyan(Radhiallaho-anhuma)!! in the command of Yazid his son and conquered constantinopole!..and many sahaba including Abd'ALLAH ibn Umar(R.A.) took part in this Qital."

contantinople was only conquered by Sultan Mohammad Fateh thought many groups tried for it. Is that the same group with which Abu Ayub Ansari (RA) was present?

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
It has been decided that Yazeed should not been cursed not praised. No need to argue over it. Sister Amna, Please hold your fire.

Sister Amna,Please hold your fire.....?
It is the worst thing in this universe to hurt someone...What have i done..?

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
[COLOR="Blue]"wa 'ilaikas salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

That's wrong for me. When you say "Rahimahullah," to a muslim which had die a Muslim, that's not praising like saying "an Imam, Alim...," what syaikh Abdul Karim Naik by saying Yazid bin Mu'awiyah Rahimahullah, that's only for every Muslim who died.

Yazid bin Muawiyah Rahimahullah was better than Saddam Husein, Khameini, to these people the Syi'ah called them Imam Khameini... why not to Yazid Rahimahullah? He was a Khalifah, not a small people(ash shaghir) like Ahmad Zogho, Khameini or Saddam Husein.

I even could say Al Hajjaj bin Arthah "Rahimahullah," because he was a Muslim, and Rahim is the name of Allah, which reflects Allah's expression only to Muslim, keep that in mind.

Syi'i ridiculing and gave pressures to syaikh Abdul Karim Naik just because of that? Their sect came from traitors to Ahlul Bait and the Ahlul Bait killers themselves, so syaikh Abdul Karim Naik no need to worry about that, when he said "I repent because I said that people must not follow Rasulullah," said D.Ahmed, who's D.Ahmed? He's just 1 of the Ash Shaghir, Ar Ruwaibidhah.

And I already ask people in TTI for help to sent the message from Abdul Thayyib to Pk#2 in islamicboard.com to invite the syaikh to talk about:

Tawassul wa Tabarruk, Khilafah Islamiyyah, the descend of Almasih Rasulullah etc, 5 topics of them, insyaAllah it will happen.

Offcourse someone who rather doing suicide bombings or hijacking vehicles could never understand the real struggle like now which the syaikh Hafidzahullah is facing.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh. [/COLOR]

Jazakallah khair Brother..!!!

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

This is a related article concerning Mu'awiyah Radiallahu anhu.
Please read it, it is worth your time!! Every Muslim should know this so they do not fall for the propganda of Shia and other deviant people.

Hadhrat Mu'awiyah
The Sahaaba (Radhiallaahu Anhum) are that eminent group of people concerning whom Allah Taála
has declared His eternal blessings in the indomitable words of the Qurân. Therefore, any individual
who challenges and casts aspersions concerning the position of a Sahaabi has in fact challenged
Allah's decree in the Qurân.
Abdullah Ibn Umar (Radhiallaahu Anhu) declares concerning the Sahaaba: 'He who wishes to
follow anyone, let him follow the companions of Muhammad :saw: . They were the best and
most prestigious of this Ummah. Their hearts were the purest; their knowledge the
most profound; and they had the least formality about them (their humility was such
that anyone could approach them). They were a nation whom Allah Ta'ala selected and
chose for the companionship of His Nabi :saw: and for the propagation of His Deen.
Imitate their characters and follow their way of life, for I swear an oath by the Lord of
the Kaaba; the companions of Muhammad :saw: were truly on the straight path.' (Hilya).
Special Virtues
Whilst the collective favours of the Sahaaba upon this Ummah are innumerable, some individual
Sahaaba clearly excelled in their services of the Ummah. Amongst these noteworthy Sahaaba was
Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) whose prestige and position in the eyes of Nabi :saw: was such that he
was amongst those Sahaaba to whom the delicate and tremendous taste of writing down wahi
(divine revelation of the Qurân) was entrusted. This special duty also necessitated his being
regularly in the service of Nabi :saw: thus enabling his personality and character to be developed
directly at the hands of the noble master :saw: himself.
Such was the love Nabi :saw: had for him that he was given the following beautiful and concise Dua by
Nabi :saw: : 'O Allah! make Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) a means of hidaayat and make
him one who is himself on hidaayat and give people hidaayat through him.' (Majmaú
Zawaaid)
On another occasion Nabi :saw: said, 'Allah! guide him with guidance from yourself, save him
from any disgrace and forgive all his past and future sins.' (Tabrani).
Nabi :saw: even made Dua for the knowledge of Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) where he said, 'O
Allah endow Muáwiya with the special knowledge of the Qurân and save him from
punishment.' (Ahmad; Tabraani).
Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) was even privileged to be the brother-in-law of Nabi :saw: since Umme
Habiba (Radhiallaahu Anha), the sister of Muáwiya, was one of Nabi 's wives. Once Nabi :saw: came
home to find Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) with his sister. He asked her whether she loved him. To
this Umme Habiba (Radhiallaahu Anhu) declared that he was her brother and therefore she
definitely loved him. It was then that Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) received tremendous gladtidings
from Nabi :saw: , where he said, 'Allah and His Rasul definitely love Muáwiya.' (Tabrani).
Prophecy Of Leadership
Such was the confidence which Nabi :saw: had in the leadership qualities and trustworthiness of
Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) that Nabi :saw: once consulted with Abu Bakr (Radhiallaahu Anhu) and
Umar (Radhiallaahu Anhu) regarding a certain matter. They were unable to give a suitable
suggestion. Nabi :saw: then sent for Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) saying: 'Consult Muáwiya
(Radhiallahu Anhu) in your affairs since he is trustworthy and reliable.' (Tabrani, Bazzaar)
The confidence which Nabi :saw: had in him was of such a level that he even made Dua: 'O Allah
endow him with the knowledge of the Qurân and grant him leadership of the
lands.' (Tabrani)
This Hadith in essence represents the prophecy of Nabi :saw: regards to Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu
Anhu) gaining leadership. Similar confidence was exhibited by none other than Umar (Radhiallaahu
Anhu) whose stringent requirements for governorship are well known. He appointed Muáwiya
governor, in which position he remained throughout the life of Umar (Radhiallaahu Anhu) as well as
that of Usman (Radhiallaahu Anhu). Umar's (Radhiallaahu Anhu) perception of character was
tremendous and it was he who said: 'You praise the rulers of Persia and Rome and speak
highly of their knowledge, whereas you have in your midst a man like Muáwiya
(Radhiallaahu Anhu)'.
Hafiz Ibn Katheer (R. A.) reports that none other than Ali (Radhiallaahu Anhu) said after the Battle of
Siffin: 'O people, do not hate or talk ill of the leadership of Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu
Anhu), for if you loose him it would be such a tragedy as if you see your limbs falling
from your bodies'. The books of history are replete with such praises of Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu
Anhu) from other Sahaaba (Radhiallaahu Anhum).
Auf Ibn Malik (Radhiallaahu Anhu) says: 'Once whilst sleeping in a masjid in Areeha, I awoke
suddenly to notice a lion coming towards me. I lunged for my weapon. The lion
addressed me saying that he had been sent to deliver a message. I inquired as to
whom had sent him. The lion replied that Allah had sent him to instruct me to inform
Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) that he was of the people of Jannat' (Tabrani).
In fact it is reported in Bukhari Shareef that Nabi :saw: said: 'The first army that will fight a naval
battle in my Ummah will have made Jannat compulsory on themselves.' The first naval
force was in fact headed by Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu Anhu) during the Caliphate of Usman
(Radhiallaahu Anhu).
EVIL PROPAGANDA
In the light of the above, who can possibly doubt the benevolent position of Muáwiya (Radhiallaahu
Anhu), yet we find that he is amongst those personalities that have become the target of evil
propaganda. This propaganda has its roots in the difference of opinion that arose between Muáwiya
(Radhiallaahu Anhu) and Ali (Radhiallaahu Anhu). We have to understand that, on both sides there
were eminent Sahaaba, all of whom motivated by a sincere belief of the truth of their cause. In such
matters it is best that we hold our tongues. Of benefit in this context is the following quotation from
'Shifaâ' by Qaadhi Iyaad:
'If we claim to revere and honour the prophet :saw: , we must also respect his Sahaaba. As Muslims, it
is incumbent on us to appreciate that we owe them, to follow them and to ask forgiveness of Allah
for them. No doubt they had their differences but we have no right to comment on them. We must
beware of the stories forged by Shiahs, innovators and biased historians, whose mischievous
motive is to slander some of the Sahaaba and slight the others. We must never doubt the sincerity
and honesty of Sahaaba. When we come across any event in history which appears likely to lower
their status in our eyes, we must explain it as far as we can in their favour and attribute it to sincere
motives, for they really deserve this line of action. We should always speak of their virtues and must
hold our tongues in uttering anything likely to slight them. The Prophet himself has said:
'Observe silence in respect of my Sahaaba (when they are mentioned with disrespect).'
Ayyub Sakhtiani says: 'Whoso honours Sahaaba, can never be a munafiq. Whoso reviles
them, he is surely an innovator or Munafiq or anti Sunnat. No good action of such
person, I am afraid, will be accepted by Allah until he cleans his heart of their spite,
and begins to love all of them.'
May Allah Taála grant us the true love of the Sahaaba. Ameen.