Video Video for Dr. Jeffrey Lang Discovers Islam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/stories/lang.jpg[/imgleft]Dr Jeffrey Lang Discovers Islam. Salam alikom
Brother Mabsoot posted the story of Dr.Jeffery lang, here is Video of him talking about his exprience of becoming Muslim, in this lecture the professor of mathemetics talk about how he came to Islam and disccuss the pillars of Islam.

[vg]-2372167008517233657[/vg]

[vg]-5279019487202429436[/vg]

In the Question and Answer period Jeffrey Lang answers questions in a very funny way on Hijab, the reality of Predestination or Qadr, how he told his coworkers that he accepted Islam, how to share Islam with your coworkers or peers, and other questions.

watch it at ( or if any one can load it here please do) its really good you need to watch it

PART 2 IS LOADED IN THE NEXT PAGE

wa salaam alikom

Isotonic

I also recommend his books as well - well worth reading for Muslims in the west, particularly the younger generation.

ummsami89

where is part 2

Salam aliakum . I watched the first part of Jeffrey Lang, but where is part 2?
Sister UmmSami89

Tahar

Praise to Allah

A gentle soul. He has a great style in narrating his experience. Especially, the part about his internal struggle the first time he decided to pray to the creator, Allah. He also has a deep perception of the symbolic meaning of certain Islamic rituals. I have enjoyed his lecture very much. Thank you for posting.

happy 2 b muslim

salams everyone ..........

i enjoyed that video as i have seen other ones of his. I beleive he has a point we need more muslims speakers to explain islam in depth, i also beleive that when expaling a pillar they must explain what the beneifits are also the reasons like he said.Mashallah may allah bless him also ppl hu wacthed it an ever muslim ameen. :ma:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Alhamdu Lillah finally was able to find the Q&A countiuous of the part1.

its really funny the way he answer the questions Mash'Allah

hi answer about how every knew he became a Muslim and about wearing Hijab is funny, I hope people learn from him as some one who didnt even believe in Allah or in any religion he found his way to Islam.

Thanks to the brother from lightuponlight and islamicvido who posted it on google video jazaak Allah khyran

[vg]-5279019487202429436[/vg]

wa salaam alikom

riyazbhat

:ma:
i read some of his books like struggling to surrender and found them very though provoking. :ma: we born muslims have so much to learn from our new brothers and sisters.
:wasalam: