Let's Talk about Marriage

Musulmanin

:salam2:

"Anyone who wants to get married or has marriage on his or her mind is really gonna wanna watch this show. Some things covered in this episode will be

The Benefits of Marriage will be covered?
The Importance of marriage?
What stops people from getting married?
Why are brothers scared to get married?
High requirements and dowers from parents is this necessary? And a lot more in this show please share this with your friends who need to get married"

[yt]mCdUKVWmCD8[/yt]

helpinghumanity

Jazzakumullah khair brother about sharing this.

What a co-incidence it is. The thought of at least getting ARRANGED has been in my mind for over weeks. There are many various behind it. Probably some of the brother (i know one's who know) know what i am talking about. At some point i was even thinking to tell my parents about it THAT MAMA, DADDY ITS TIME FOR YOU TO FULFILL ANOTHER DUTY.....

It was difficult to self control at that time. However one day i was reading some lecture, in which the rights of spouse were listed e.g She gotta have her own apartment etc. Now reading those stuff i began to wonder oh my goodness i can't even have enough $ for me then how i am going to rent an apartment whose min price is $ 1700. At that stage i said..no its not the time to get married. I need to have sound economic conditions before getting married. However believe me its still difficult to self control.

One of my other friend, just completed his master (its a long way for me,since now i am 19 and atleast 5 more years for master). He was very happy. The night before yesterday, i went to local mosque for EISHA. He was also there and after offering eisha we went to restaurant.

To make the story short he asked me what are the guidelines to marry Islamically. What he should be aware of? etc....

I thought of making a thread about it..but could not because of time limitations. And today while i was online i saw this post.(which is still being played at the back, i am listening and typing..:SMILY335:) ) i laughed and said "WHAT A CO-INCIDENCE"

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum Musulmanin,

Jazak Allah Kheir for this wonderful Video. I was wondering if part 2 is published yet or not as I checked their website and it was not there.

Musulmanin

Eddie ( the host) asked people to let him know if people would like him to make more videos/interviews etc. on this topic.

:wasalam: