* Top 10 (Christian)Missionary Tactics, trying to convert you! *

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: bro
jazakAllah khair for your post. now who would have thought that?! :SMILY286:
May Allah protect us. Aameen.

al-muslimah

:salam2:

Brother Sami Zaatari is doing a great job, really like his articles. Mashallah!
Jazaka Allahu khayran brother Osman for sharing the link :).

:wasalam:

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Brother Osman,

Oh no, my Christian friends keep trying to convert me with those tactics! *shudders at the thought* Boy am I glad for that link!!

JazakAllah Khairan

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Well what been happening to me is that someone gives some small brochure ,insulting Islam and praising Christianity .What kind of method of convertion is it? Insulting someones religion and trying to convert to yours?
I just had one Christian guy giving me a brochure about Bible and etc.. today .I tried to discuss and he just left so quick ,was scared to debate may be ? or was shocked that I started debate first ...
We have to speak out always ...Christians they always speak about their believes ,in pushing way ,which is rediculous ,but we have to learn from them ,we should never be silent and let them talk ,we have to debate ,we have to tell about our religion and not to be ashamed and not just sitting and listening to their preaching ...We have to start first and not give them a chance to preach ....

waaleikum salam

Asha88

Ghurabaa
salam aleikum
Well what been happening to me is that someone gives some small brochure ,insulting Islam and praising Christianity .What kind of method of convertion is it? Insulting someones religion and trying to convert to yours?
I just had one Christian guy giving me a brochure about Bible and etc.. today .I tried to discuss and he just left so quick ,was scared to debate may be ? or was shocked that I started debate first ...
We have to speak out always ...Christians they always speak about their believes ,in pushing way ,which is rediculous ,but we have to learn from them ,we should never be silent and let them talk ,we have to debate ,we have to tell about our religion and not to be ashamed and not just sitting and listening to their preaching ...We have to start first and not give them a chance to preach ....

waaleikum salam

I have to agree with Sis Aisha. We are not doing much on our part to teach them about our religion. A friend told me a Christian lady would knock on her door every Sunday to discuss about Christianity and she is persistent in doing so despite having doors slammed at her face. My Christian friends would non-stop discuss about their religion when I am there (I find it annoying sometimes that they would pity me that Jesus didn't 'choose' me to be a Christian. Like??!!!) and that is the best time to discuss Islam.

MasyaAllah, now I see more inter-faith activities are being conducted to spread about Islam but we still have lots to do..

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
would Mormons also mean Christians? Cuz when I lived in a different state... They always knocked on our door and preached in funny ways.... AlhAmdulilah I am Muslim

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
At my place, they sent some pretty korean girls to ambush house to house distrbuting leaflet about christianity. We have reported to the authorities but not sure whether it is still going on but no report receive ever since.

nori suja'i

Astagfirallah'elazeem, last time two young couple knocked at my door and asked me to let them it to talk about Christianity but i excuses myself as i was busy that time.
I actually shd have let them in and tell them to be fair that after they explained about Christianity let them hear about Islam as one of my nephew's friend is a muslim convert who did the same thing previously like the two couple did until he came to a muslim teacher's hse his christian faith started to fed away, alhamdulillah.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Excellent information. I used to be christian, so I know all this tactics are indeed used.
May Allah guide all the muslims and preserve them from falling into these traps!

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Salaam,

The tactics of Christian missionaries has improved equally with the advancement of technology. The internet has become a tool of deception by these little jinn followers. They pretend to be Muslim by using Muslim names and using Islamic etiquettes. They give false information about Islam & Muslims. It's adviceable that we should pay attention to not only corrupt Muslims but an extra attention by the internet sources of non-Muslims.

May Allah eschew evil and guide us on the right path. Ameen.