universe

uk brother

salaam to all,

i got asked a question at work by a agnostic individual.

he wanted to know where heaven and hell is?

heaven and hell must be in the universe,as u know the universe is expanding, does that mean heaven and hell is expanding to.

any decent replies to these questions.thanks

pcozzy

salaam to all,

i got asked a question at work by a agnostic individual.

he wanted to know where heaven and hell is?

heaven and hell must be in the universe,as u know the universe is expanding, does that mean heaven and hell is expanding to.

any decent replies to these questions.thanks

With the distance that we are able to see, everything we know is in the first heaven out what I understand. In other words what we know about the Universe it still doesn't go beyond to where you will see heaven or hell is.

To our understanding we can can't place it in our universe. Besides hell will be a very dark black, so for sure we will never see it.

I am lazy today, but there are quite a few hadiths that describe each and the Quran also describes what we need to know.

Off the top of my head, surat Qaaf (50) Hell will be asked are you full, they will say no we want more. So there will be room for him if he doeasn't want to believe.

:wasalam:

uk brother

salaam.ur talking about something totally different.i want answers to them specfic questions, not what the quran or hadeeth say about hell.thanks