please make dua for my dear wife

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

jazakallah khayr to everyone for the duas.

i have been informed that she is diagnosed with malaria. i'm very very scared and i'm just trying to have a positive outlook. i am so touched that so many have been praying for my sweetheart.

again, jazakallah khayr
:wasalam:

warda A

Sister

i have been informed that she is diagnosed with malaria. i'm very very scared and i'm just trying to have a positive outlook. i am so touched that so many have been praying for my sweetheart.

again, jazakallah khayr

I hope inshaAllah your wife gets better,
malaria is sure a tough parasite but with medication and regular check ups she will be fine, was she somewhere in africa? that is where malaria is prevalent.
let her have a lot of liquids to drink, inshaAllah you will be able to help her, and being scared is a good sign of you caring for her.
Trust Allah Ta'ala because he is Alshaafi, may He grant her shifaa.

http://www.medicinenet.com/malaria/article.htm

tajuldeen

Sister
iA I too will keep her in my dua's. May All-h ease her pain as well as her. Always remember that All-h tests those whom he loves. My uncle has also recently been hospitalized so I know what you must be going through. May All-h ease our suffering and all He does is for the best.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: dear brother

InshaALLAH she will get a quick recovery. Most important things in this situation is medication, dua and patience. The messenger of Allah (swt) gave us the happy news that the reward for patience is nothing but Jannah.

Ya Allah! Grant a speedy recovery to your slave Shukrah Albert. Give her and the family patience. Ya Allah! Make her a mother of Huffaz, 'Ulama, Haafizaat, 'Aalimaat and Martyrs. Make her rich in Patience, Generosity and Kindness, and make Angels as her guards. Amiin Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

again, jazakallah khayr

Brother nyerekareem,
Malaria is a very easily cureable disease. Quinine kills the malaria parasite very quickly. There are several other medicine too which can cure her in short time.
InshaAllah she will be all right soon.

islamisthesolution

i ask all of the brothers and sisters to make dua for my wife, SHUKRAH ALBERT. she has been very ill with a bad high fever. right now she is out of the country and i feel terrible that i am not with her right now to support her. please i beg all of you to pray for her speedy recovery insha'allah.

i love her so much and it pains me to know that she isn't well.

jazakallah khayr

InshAllah she will be fine
may Allah give her stength and inshallah she will be healed soon.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. last i knew, you didn't have a wife (you were searching for one), MashaAllah! you didn't tell us i guess. but anyways inshaAllahu ta'ala i hope Allah gives her cure. don't worry, inshaAllah she'll be fine. im so happy for you:)

aroojimran

i ask all of the brothers and sisters to make dua for my wife, SHUKRAH ALBERT. she has been very ill with a bad high fever. right now she is out of the country and i feel terrible that i am not with her right now to support her. please i beg all of you to pray for her speedy recovery insha'allah.

jazakallah khayr
:wasalam:Dear Brother.

First of all I want to congratulate you for being such a true life partner who loves his wife the way Islam requires us to...to stand as a shield for each other in all respects.
Brother,I promise to make Dua for the speedy recovery of ur wife in each SALAH,i offer.

Dont loose heart.Have faith in Allah!
InshaAllah she would be fine soon!

:shymuslima1:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. last i knew, you didn't have a wife (you were searching for one), MashaAllah! you didn't tell us i guess. but anyways inshaAllahu ta'ala i hope Allah gives her cure. don't worry, inshaAllah she'll be fine. im so happy for you:)

:salam2: I am like sister Palestine.
Like when did you marry?
Mashaalah Allahu Akbar.
I am soo happy for you Brother.
I have not been here for a while and am sure i missed a lot but i will keep you wife in my Duahs in shaa Allah.
Tahura in shaa Allah

shimfa

Dear brother,May Allah's blessings be always with you and your family.Don't worry,Insha Allah,she is going to be alright.She is in our prayers.

island muslim

jazakallah khayr

Wa alaiykum salaam dear brother,

I heard your request brother and included her in my du'as after salat. Inshaallah she is recovered now

May allah grant good health to her and you both ameen

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Yes brother nyerekareem... When did you get married? You didn't tell us and now your secret is out. :SMILY209:

InshaAllah your wife will be alright by now.

IslamicGirl24

InshaAllah your wife will get a speedy recovery...with so many people praying for her!! May Allah give you patience. (Ameen)
With many duas,

Almeftah

May Allah have his mercy upon women of all muslims and believers, And guide them to what HE pleases, And keep them always in good health and peace of mind.