Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

saudieye

I am Jihan Al- Otaibi .I am from Kingdom of saudi Arabia .I am glad to be with you in this site.

Please my sisters and brothers If you need any thing , Just tell me . I will be very happy to help you.

If you need Copies of the Quran , or other Islamic books , Just let me Know.

Quran , as will as many Islamic books , here is for free.

May Allah protect you all.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH

I am Jihan Al- Otaibi .I am from Kingdom of saudi Arabia .I am glad to be with you in this site.

Please my sisters and brothers If you need any thing , Just tell me . I will be very happy to help you.

Wa aleikum AlSalam waRahmat Allah wabarakatahu

sister it is a pleasure to have you here amoung us at the TTI, and Zajaki ALLAH kul khair for your gifts to our brothers and sisters here at the forum, this is so kind of you, may ALLAH swt rewarded you for that,,,

have a pleasent time
your sister
laila

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Barakaatuhu,

Welcome to the Forum sister. Insha'Allaah you will like it here and may Allah reward you for offering to send books. Ameen.

Masha'Allaah.

Walaykum Salaam wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Barakaatuhu.

salek

welcome to this site, sister

waalaikumus salam. hope you enjoy your stay here. thanks for your offer of books. actually we need some books. quran (translation in english) and some books for the newly reverted muslims. the life story of our beloved prophet (s), specially 'a brief illustrated guide to understanding islam' it's a nice book that helped a lot of people to convert. but we are in canada. do you have any source to help here? again thanks for your kind heart.

a brother,

Moataz G

w'3alikum al salam w'ra7matto allah w'barakato..
ma sha allah sister god bless you indeed, and make this in your charity balance in sha allah..

Iam Moataz from Egypt and i'll be so glad also to help anyone here.

yasser_cbe1986

free books

dear brother
i live in in india if possible send books of dawa in english it wil be uselful ofr dawa to me. and also send other books of islam in english

habib786

welcome to TTi family .... hope to hear more often from you .... enjoy your stay here .... thanks for the help offered.. i definately think some of us here would want something .....

Allah Hafiz

Miss_Ayub

salaam sister

welcome to TTI and thank you for offering the help!

wasalaam

Nafeesa