imagine urself as one of them,sit quietly and think deep!!!!

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
this is from ibn-qayyim about the day of increase in paradise.really touches the heart.i'v already posted a page from his book Haadi al-Arwaah ilaa Bilaad il-Afraah .
[yt]ukBX2TvfyQE[/yt]
thought this vedio is more touching then just the book,cox reader is really effective.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
asalamualikum,

very touching mashaallah, may Allah make us one of those, ameen.

barakallahu feek for sharing.

wassalam

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

SubhanaAllah!! I did imagine myself to be there and indeed could not stop crying!
May Allah grant us Paradise.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

pcozzy

:salam2:

:jazaak:

you just don't know how much I needed to be reminded of this. This really is refreshing. Baraka Allah Feek.

:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salaam.
this is also one of my favourite vedios.every time i end up crying,so thought will post.
may allah reward us all with that moment.
salaam

cynthia

salam aleikom
everything was nice but the reciter spoiled it
i didnt like the imitation of tartir
really i got so upset
is such thing permisable?

habib786

thank you so much for this wonderful video ... very very touching infact ...may Allah forgive us all and keep us in the right path ... and make us from among those who would be admitted in Jannah .. amin ...

Allah hafiz

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salam aleikom
everything was nice but the reciter spoiled it
i didnt like the imitation of tartir
really i got so upset
is such thing permisable?
salam
1st,wat is tartir??sorry i really dunno wat that is.then only i can say if its allowed or not.
as for this vedio n reciter,i found nithing which is unallowed in islam.and the reciter was great for me,sad that he upsets u.
anyways would really lov to help u know about the tartir when u give detail about it.:D
ur sis in islam.

ummu thany

sister in islam
yaa rub make all of us one of them.yaa rub forgive us from all our sins. :tti_sister: it's is very nice video. it;s realy make me cry.
:jazaak:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
"do u remember the day u did thid and that""....................
......"'Of course! You have not reached this position of yours (in Paradise) except by my forgiveness.'
indeed,allah(swa) is most forgiving. :D

charity

assalamu alaykum

It is truly beautiful but

can someone tell me is his speech all just a speech cuz i cant tell if there are verses from the quran included in the speech.\?

pcozzy

It is a work done by Ibn-Qayyim, It is not Quran although there were parts of Quran in the writings that describe Allah as well as hadeeth. The speaker described what will take place for the believers in the Hereafter, in a manner similar to recitation.

This is like a movie or story but it is what Allah has told us and thus it is factual story of the future.

cynthia

assalamu alaykum

can someone tell me is his speech all just a speech cuz i cant tell if there are verses from the quran included in the speech.\?

salam aleikom
this is what i meant by tartir,might be misspelling it
that you recite a hadith or anything in the way you recite the Quran
everytime i hear someone reciting like this ,i start to feel a little weird
i heard from someone that even in mecca they use to do this,too keep people crying at duas and hadith etc:/
i dont know if its true,but for sure for me it doesnt sound nice,it cant,its not Quran :p

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
realy it is realy a very touching video ......it realy made me cry .. after i saw this video. i realised that how many sins we all have commited till now .and my soul from inside asked me a question ...will allah forgive us? then i said ,yes, allah will forgive us, because allah is the most mercifull and he is our lord ...realy i dont know when will this beautiful day come and when will we all muslim brother's and sister's will meet allah in paradise ...may allah forgive all our sins and grant us paraise...ameen

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalamu alaykum

:salam2:its actually a poem, made by ibn-qayyim based on qur'an and hadith containing wat will happen in that moment.
:D

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
thnx brother alfakirmali for that very gud explanation. i pray to allah, tht he keeps us away from all those things which make our hearts corrupt.
:wassalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
jazakallah 4 da beautiful post
it was very touching
:ma:
May Allah bless u and every1 of us with eternal paradise
inshallah Ameen!
take care