Assalamualaikum Brothers and Sisters!

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Assalamualaikum,

I have been a member of TTI for a few months (I think) and have put off posting anything may it be questions or just comments. I am most afraid of being judged as silly or oblivious. BUT based on the responses all you have given to other concerned brothers and sisters, I am most ashamed of myself to think that way.
I am a born Muslim, but throughout my life, I have done plenty things, wrong. I tried to seek Allah many times for a few years before this but due to my foolish ways, I went back to my horrid, horrid, horrid lifestyle. I was selfish, ignorant, stupid and undeterred by text of the Quran providing many warnings against the Unbelievers. I know Allah, I know Muhammad, I know Al-Quran, I know Islam; but I was a Muslim, only by name.

Alhamdulilah, Allah has given me chances. Chances to bring myself to the right path. Alhamdulilah, with Allah's Guidance, now I know Allah and I prostrate myself for Him. I know Muhammad and Alhamdulilah, am able to know some of his sunnah and hadiths. I know Al-Quran, and Insya-Allah, will try my very best to perfect my pronunciation and read it as a form of habit. I know Islam and as a Muslimah, Insya-Allah, will try my very best to protect my modesty and avoid at all means the ways of a kafiroon.

I may not be in the position to say this, but for those who are interested and very much loving Islam with each growing day and plans to revert, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH, Insya-Allah. Everyday I learn new and amazing things about our Creator, His Messenger and basically Islam in general.With every passing day, it means a day closer to our Death.

I hope my brothers and sisters will lend a hand in helping me correct myself for Allah.

:shahadah:

:jazaak:

Salam,
Sister Nur

ummu thany

sister in islam
:salam2:
welcome back sister. insha allah there are many sisters and brothers here to help you. keep in touch. wassalam
yours
sister in islam
:hearts:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh Sis,

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you. Welcome to the TTI family! :)

Alhamdulillah.

InshaAllah we'll help each other in striving to please Allah, our Creator. Please feel free to ask questions if you have. We'll try our best into helping you out.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam o alaikoum dear sister,
masha allah, I liked the way you expressed your feelings about our beautiful deen. May allah subhana wa ta'ala grant you & every muslim.

salam wa rahat allah.
From your sister in Islam,
Manal:hijabi:

pcozzy

:salam2:

welcome, Alhamdililah

enjoy your experience, for it is nice to see a group on the internet, working hard to please Allah swt.

may Allah increase for you and all muslims, the deeds and understanding of his religion.

:wasalam:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Syukran brothers and sisters

Masya-Allah,

After the introduction thread I am addicted to TTI! Facebook is the thing of the past. Hehe.

Syukran brothers and sisters.

Jazakallah-Khair

Sister Nur

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sis,

Welcome to TTI! Hope you will find this site beneficial insyaAllah! It has been beneficial for me too alhamdullilah

p.s. I think I know who you are ;) haha

ummi h

assalamu alekum sr runayrus, i felt the same way astaqfurrullah,alhamdulilah im on the right path and still learning tho.... who are we to judge ourselves,.we are all here to learn..... just want to say its the shytan doings making one feel worthless...curse the sheytan..

also sr Asha88 i lov your pic very funny.