Can you resolve these RIDDLES???

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:
haha.u gave up.wat about others,oh comon u all.just tell me u gave up.:SMILY288: btw:SMILY206:

:salam2: dear sister.

Ohhh,we did not gave up,hi hi hi.Only we have exams now,so we need to study so that our teachers do not be angry on us Inshallah.:):):)

So sister,give us the asnwers,Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

yasin67

hey can i post some riddles.hope u dont't mind
here it goes.
1.What is that goes up and comes down,but never moves?
2.What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or politics, agree is between heaven and earth?
3.How could you rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to make one word? (Note: There is only one correct answer. )
4.There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
:D.hope this sily riddles make u cheer.
salam

:salam2:
Answer for 2nd question is "themselves"

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: dear sister.

Ohhh,we did not gave up,hi hi hi.Only we have exams now,so we need to study so that our teachers do not be angry on us Inshallah.:):):)

So sister,give us the asnwers,Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

:salam2: sister asja,if u r havng exam,then ur reason is well wxpected.and gud luck with ur exams,may allah makes it easy for u and bless u with success.:tti_sister:
ok,now that u want me to giv answer,m gving...
1. EGG..
2.HOLE
...(if u keep a whole in a bucket it'll definitly remove some part from bucket so make it lighter,morover cause leak.)
thought an explanation should be given since its diff...:D

whitecat

NEW RIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is new ridlle for all of you,Inshallah that you resolve it succesfully.It is again the same rule,do not search on the net.

Riddle1

One man made IT and sold IT
Another man bought IT but never used IT
the other man used IT but never saw IT..

What is it???

answer for ths riddle is Qafun...