I'ma new member on 'tis forum

*StarLight*

:salam2:

Um not very good at intros...But here goes.
I'm from SA, interested in learning about Islamic rulings, sometimes ppl tend to think me an extremist, well i'm not :D, i love animals and nature, learning about computer programing and Insha Allah hope to be able to benefit and be of benefit to this forum which looks good so far.

:wasalam:

Rashadi

:wasalam: welcome to the site, happy to have you here. May Allah make it beneficial to you and everyone, Amin.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

I'm from SA, interested in learning about Islamic rulings, sometimes ppl tend to think me an extremist, well i'm not :D, i love animals and nature, learning about computer programing and Insha Allah hope to be able to benefit and be of benefit to this forum which looks good so far.

Welcome to the e-family. Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to start threads,posting and asking questions. Brothers and sisters here will be always more than happy to answer you according to the best of their ability.

People will think. Even they will say. A brother-in-law of mine has told to me that I am a Kaafir (subuhaanallah, who is he to decide). Also said we are inventing a new religion other than Islam by having beards and proper keeping of Izaar etc etc. In simple, because we try to practice the religion. Allah knows everyone's heart.

Welcome again

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

ummu thany

sister in islam
:SMILY206: to TTI family

:SMILY34:The Messenger of Allah said : ‘Allah the Exalted will declare on the Day of Resurrection: ‘where are those who loved each other for the sake of My Grace? This Day I shell Shade them under My Shade, when there is only My Shade.’ (Muslim) :SMILY34:

amat alrahman

welcome to TTI, May Allah make all muslims like one body , if one part get hurted the other parts will suffer from fever and lack of sleep
amat alrahman

Judit Nagy

Salam aleykum, wish you will find here answers to your unborned questions, learn a lot and have fun in the same time.

Welcome!

Salaam,

Welcome to this active forum. There are two types of extremists. Extremist liberals, who strictly wants a secular society & follow man-made laws and there are extremist conservatists, who strictly wants to abide by God's law ;)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum and welcome to TTI :) its a great place to seek the RIGHT information
*enjoy your stay and remember to tune in everyday in the morning with a cup of [insert_drink/tea]* :D
Walaikumasalam

*StarLight*

Welcome to the e-family. Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to start threads,posting and asking questions. Brothers and sisters here will be always more than happy to answer you according to the best of their ability.

People will think. Even they will say. A brother-in-law of mine has told to me that I am a Kaafir (subuhaanallah, who is he to decide). Also said we are inventing a new religion other than Islam by having beards and proper keeping of Izaar etc etc. In simple, because we try to practice the religion. Allah knows everyone's heart.

Welcome again

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Jazakallah for that brother. This is happening a lot these days.

Welcome to TTI from fellow South African :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:. You are guaranteed to enjoy your stay.

A fellow South African? Well thats nice, lol! I'll be sure to stay and be active providing time permits!

:SMILY34:The Messenger of Allah said : ‘Allah the Exalted will declare on the Day of Resurrection: ‘where are those who loved each other for the sake of My Grace? This Day I shell Shade them under My Shade, when there is only My Shade.’ (Muslim) :SMILY34:[/QUOTE]
:ma: I good reminder.
Salaam,

Welcome to this active forum. There are two types of extremists. Extremist liberals, who strictly wants a secular society & follow man-made laws and there are extremist conservatists, who strictly wants to abide by God's law ;)
Yeah i guess.

Assalamualaikum and welcome to TTI :) its a great place to seek the RIGHT information
*enjoy your stay and remember to tune in everyday in the morning with a cup of [insert_drink/tea]* :D
Walaikumasalam

My very intention but time is against me.-

Sorry for the delay in replying i was just unable to get a chance to come back.

Jazakallah for all the welcomes, i'm sure Insha'Allah i will enjoy my stay here!