what do you want to do in heavan?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i pray to allah that we all get jannah inshallah ....
but when you go to jannah(heaven) what are you gonna do? ....well,
i wanna meet Allah the greatest.
what about you?
:blackhijab:

AISHA14

allah is my lord
i pray to allah that we all get jannah inshallah ....
but when you go to jannah(heaven) what are you gonna do? ....well,
i wanna meet Allah the greatest.
what about you?
:blackhijab:

well,inshallah ..when i go to heaven i would love to talk to allah and his messengers and his angels and to my beloved family ...inshallah in jannh i will se you all (inshallah)
beutidull thread sister

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Should Allah allow me into His Jannah, to see HIM the Most Magnificent and Glorious, Alhamdullilah.

To see the best of creation, the Prophet Muhammad(salalahu alayhi wa salaam).

To see all the Prophets(Peace be upon them all) and the Sahabas inshallah.

To see my parents who I was blessed to have as a child who raised me to be a good muslimah.

May Allah grant us all Jannatul-Firdaus, ameen!:blackhijab:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Should Allah allow me into His Jannah, to see HIM the Most Magnificent and Glorious, Alhamdullilah.

To see the best of creation, the Prophet Muhammad(salalahu alayhi wa salaam).

To see all the Prophets(Peace be upon them all) and the Sahabas inshallah.

To see my parents who I was blessed to have as a child who raised me to be a good muslimah.

May Allah grant us all Jannatul-Firdaus, ameen!:blackhijab:

AMEEN- sister .....allah will(inshallah) grant us all jannah and in jannah i will see you all (inshallah)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

If Inshallah i get to enter Jannah i hope to Meet Allah his Angels, Prophets, companions and the Four greatest women in islam inshallah i would love to speak to all the great women of islam:hearts:

And inshallah i would love to meet my father who has died years ago i want to see him in the highest jannah inshallah (miss him may Allah have mercy on his souls and all the muslims souls ameen)

I would generally love to just walk around in peace no troubles inshallah :hearts:

sorry its a late reply :lol:

May Allah allow us to enter his beautiful garden and allow us to see his glorious face ameen

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

If Inshallah i get to enter Jannah i hope to Meet Allah his Angels, Prophets, companions and the Four greatest women in islam inshallah i would love to speak to all the great women of islam:hearts:

And inshallah i would love to meet my father who has died years ago i want to see him in the highest jannah inshallah (miss him may Allah have mercy on his souls and all the muslims souls ameen)

I would generally love to just walk around in peace no troubles inshallah :hearts:

sorry its a late reply :lol:

May Allah allow us to enter his beautiful garden and allow us to see his glorious face ameen

inshallah sister allah will give your father jannah and not only jannah he will give your father the highest jannah...inshallah...and sister i feel sad for your father and also very happy for your father ..sad for your father because you loved your father a lot and he loved you and your family a lot but allah had written in his fate to dye , so i feel sad for your father....and happy for your fATHER BECAUSE NOW YOUR FATHER (INSHALLAH) IS FREE FROM ALL THE WORLDY PROBLEMS AND FREE FROM ALL THE TENSION AND HE MIGHT BE TELLING TO ALLAH 'THANKS ALLAH FOR TAKING MY SOUL UP I AM ENJOING HERE ' and sister allah is the most greatest

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
inshallah sister allah will give your father jannah and not only jannah he will give your father the highest jannah...inshallah...and sister i feel sad for your father and also very happy for your father ..sad for your father because you loved your father a lot and he loved you and your family a lot but allah had written in his fate to dye , so i feel sad for your father....and happy for your fATHER BECAUSE NOW YOUR FATHER (INSHALLAH) IS FREE FROM ALL THE WORLDY PROBLEMS AND FREE FROM ALL THE TENSION AND HE MIGHT BE TELLING TO ALLAH 'THANKS ALLAH FOR TAKING MY SOUL UP I AM ENJOING HERE ' and sister allah is the most greatest

Mashallah i totally understand sister i feel sad but happy when he died i feel he has to go on with his next jounery all i can do is inshallah build him more deeds by making dua and sadaqa for him i feel sad the fact they have no more time to do more yet i feel happy that they have finished thier test and trials but i pray ALL OF US UNITE IN JANNAH AL FIRDOWS AMEEN

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Mashallah i totally understand sister i feel sad but happy when he died i feel he has to go on with his next jounery all i can do is inshallah build him more deeds by making dua and sadaqa for him i feel sad the fact they have no more time to do more yet i feel happy that they have finished thier test and trials but i pray ALL OF US UNITE IN JANNAH AL FIRDOWS AMEEN

mashallah sister seeing this im a lot happy that you have atleast understood that how you allah writtens in every ones fath to die because he know that who goes to jannah and who to jahannah ...but i will pray sincearly to allah that every muslmah should go to jannnah and even your go to jannah- ameen-:blackhijab: