A Real Gift for brothers and sisters :))))

Moataz G

Al salamo 3alikum , brothers and sisters , i read from few days a topic for brother here was asking about programm for learning tajweed 'def: method of reading the quran as the prophet Muhammed pbwh used to read' and i searched too much and for many time but unfortunately my search was not efficent in the arabic sites.. but today i found a really amaaaaazing programm and because i am arabic (egyptian) i can judge how good the programm is, and ma sha allah the programm i found is really the best of all what i found previously the programm takes you from the alphabet of the arabic language to the method ofreading quran and vowles and everything about tajweed till u read the quran as sheikh's do.

Here is the program for you: (22 Mb)
http://rapidshare.de/files/9672767/alqari_11.zip

i ask you to pray for the brother who made this program and who post it.

and any one needs help i won't be late en sha allah to answer him as i know arabic and tajweed of quran alhamdulelah

Moataz G

Jazaki allah 5ayran sister for replying.. and hopefully all brothers and sisters hee got benefit en sha allah.

asoekaya

jazakaallah bro..
this is what i looking for...
iam in egypt too.. at Qattamenya, do you know Qattamenya br...?? new cairo, under Mukattam... heheheee...

Moataz G

and jazakom 5air en sha allah,..
sure i know qattameyya :)) iam from port said but i live now in Giza for university study i study science. happy 2 find egyptian here :))