Any advice...

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:salam2: Everyone!

I know wearing the niqab is not a must(fard), but I'm thinking about starting to wear it. What do you guys think? I told my older sister and she thinks I'm crazy!:girl3:

Are there any sisters out there who wear it currently?...what is your suggestions/opinions, and how do you like wearing the niqab?

I'll appreciate all of your responses Insha'Allah.

W:salam2:

Nurain

Salam sis,

I say if you have the inclination/urge -- do it! It is so lovely.. I am thinking of wearing it too (although my parents will freak out, so maybe a little discretion would be wise). Salaam sis!

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

i hade a friend, we used to be in the same class, and when our olevels exam was over and then the holidays and school started again, she visited and she was wearing the niqab. so she had decided to wear it during the holidays. i was happy for her that she made such a decision that she was happy with.

Idris16

Just wear it:)
Insh'Allah I hope your family will encourage u to wear it so that u dont have it difficult, I hope ur friends will encourage u as well
!

webzaheer

Assalamualaikum sister.
Just wear it.
When u have the inclination to do the good thing.
Why to wait.

Allah will protect and guide u. :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: Everyone!

I know wearing the niqab is not a must(fard), but I'm thinking about starting to wear it. What do you guys think? I told my older sister and she thinks I'm crazy!:girl3:

Are there any sisters out there who wear it currently?...what is your suggestions/opinions, and how do you like wearing the niqab?

I'll appreciate all of your responses Insha'Allah.

W:salam2:

well ,sister if you very beautiful(mashallah) that guys may get attracted to you ,then you can wear hijb .....and if your beautiful(mashallah) but guys do not get attracted to you then don't wear hijab..

Rashadi

Do it sister Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala will reward you for it. Even if it is not fard and only nawfal, you will still be rewarded for it. I love it when Muslimas wear niqab or at least hijab, and even before I was Muslim I could not help but respect and become even more shy when I would see a Muslima, and I definitely do now. May Allah strenghten you to do it and reward you with the highest of Jannah, and may he guide us all and make us better servants of His. amin.

Idris16

well ,sister if you very beautiful(mashallah) that guys may get attracted to you ,then you can wear hijb .....and if your beautiful(mashallah) but guys do not get attracted to you then don't wear hijab..
Sister what r u saying? Even if she's beautiful or ugly that doesnt matter she should still wear niqab, jilbab or hijab whatever she wants!

You said dont wear hijab 'I guess u meant niqab'.
Sisters should wear whatever they want even if they arent beautiful!
:wasalam:

Um Ibrahim

JazakAllah Khair for all of your input everyone

Wow! Mansha'Allah it was mostly brothers who voted for me to wear it...I'm a little suprised but that's wonderful! Insha'Allah I really have this urge to just wear it but unfortunately, I don't think my family will be supportive of my decision. Insha'Allah I think I will do it!

I hope my family don't freak out too much:astag:
And may Allah make it easy for me...amin:tti_sister:

p.s. I really love these Smilie faces...lol, I keep using them:hearts:

mayah

oh so nice if u want to wear niqab,i'm going to wear it too,Insyaallah!Beautifull or ugly..niqab will protect us out there,right?

Um Ibrahim

oh so nice if u want to wear niqab,i'm going to wear it too,Insyaallah!Beautifull or ugly..niqab will protect us out there,right?

Definitely! That's the whole point of wearing the hijab and niqab. Good luck sister with wearing it too. may Allah make it easy for you too.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Sister what r u saying? Even if she's beautiful or ugly that doesnt matter she should still wear niqab, jilbab or hijab whatever she wants!

You said dont wear hijab 'I guess u meant niqab'.
Sisters should wear whatever they want even if they arent beautiful!
:wasalam:

aren't beautiful.....! Every muslimah that wears hijab is beautiful ! No questions asked

Kakorot

:salam2: sister i too felt the same way, and when i told my parents they were not too pleased :( but i just wore it and now they are ok with it. lol i'm still their daughter and my parents still love me. InshaAllaah after a while I'm sure ur parents will get over it, so don't miss out InshaAllaah and wear it :D may Allaah help us ameen :tti_sister:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alylum
oh well it seems to be all sis thread ,
but well sis if you want to , then you do it , seeks Allahs help and do it, INSHA ALLAH Allah will protect you ,

yup sis ayman your absolutely right ,

and total respect for the sisters in niqab, it amazing

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sister,

First of all Put your trust completely in Allah Subhana Wa ta'ala. Read the Qur'aan and reflect upon all the Ayah in it. It will help increase your Imaan inshaAllah.
And those who remain patient, seeking their Lord's Countenance, perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and spend out of that which We have bestowed on them, secretly and openly, and defend evil with good, for such there is a good end; Surah: AR-Raa'd (13) Aayat: 22

...........And your Ilâh (God) is One Ilâh (God Allâh), so you must submit to Him Alone (in Islâm). And (O Muhammad SAW) give glad tidings to the Mukhbitin [those who obey Allâh with humility and are humble from among the true believers of Islâmic Monotheism],
Whose hearts are filled with fear when Allâh is mentioned; who patiently bear whatever may befall them (of calamities); and who perform As*!Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and who spend (in Allâh's Cause) out of what We have provided them.

Surah Hajj, 34-55

"And why should we not put our trust in Allah while He indeed has guided us our ways. And we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us, and in Allah (Alone) let those who trust, put their trust." Surah: Ibrahim (14) Aayat: 12

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
As-Salamu Alaikum Sister

If you feel you would like to wear then you absolutely should. Niqaab is beautiful and sisters who wear it are so strong in my eyes because it is a big decision. Alot of us sisters would love to but not taken that step for various reasons. As far as some mentioned about being extremely beautiful then wear it and if not just wear the hijab. This is nonsense. I say that because beauty if in the eye of the beholder. Some may find someone less attractive and then another person will find her beautiful. Pray istikhara and inshallah you will be able to decide for yourself.

Wasalam