new muslima

kiki18

as-salum alaykum everyone,

i'm new islam revert, from catholicism. still learning a lot and having peace in my life. i'm mexican/american and still wondering how my family will act when I tell them about my revert.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
I'm so happy for you

i'm new islam revert, from catholicism. still learning a lot and having peace in my life. i'm mexican/american and still wondering how my family will act when I tell them about my revert.

Asalamu Alaykum dear sister!

First let me say Allahu Akbar!!! and congradulations to you for choosing the right path, :ma:

Don't worry about your family because what you are doing is right. You followed what was right in your heart and that's it...in the near future Insha'Allah they will come to learn and understand how Islam changes people for the better. Dear sister please always ask Allah for help in every aspect of your life, especially in increasing your knowledge and practice of Islam. May Allah guide you and protect you...Amin! Welcome to Islam

Asalamu Alaykum

Saidsaad

:SMILY206::lol:selam, welcolm to TTI.I know what you are going through with family and everything will turn out for the best inshalah. Just take your time I told my family after about 3 or 4 months, giving little hints each time i talked to them.:shake:

kiki18

yes inshalah. i have been doing just that, but since i'm away for college, i have not left many hints.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
welcome sis ,and congrats
hope you have a great time
May Allah bless and protect you ,

your bro
Suhail

Muslim-Amazig

mabrouuuk

felici
felic

salam alaikum,
felicidad en la mejor via que un humano pueda tenir
mustafa barcelona

salek

congratulations!!! sister,
Thanks to allmighty Allah that he has showed you the right and only way to reach to him. May Allah bless you and increase your iman. ameen

a brother in islam

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to the beautiful religion of islam. Inshallah ALLAH will help you and make everythign easy for you.
you came tot he right website an dyou will find alot of brothers and sister who are eager to help.:hijabi:
:wasalam:

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Bienvenida hermanita a este foro.Te felicito por tu sabia decision. No te preocupes, Allah se encargara de lo demas.

Que Allah te facilite cada paso.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

nasiruyola

masha ALLAH

:ma:
may ALLAH reward you with jannah and give you and us the patience to live this temporary life of trials.

IbnAhmad

:ma: May Allah shower many more blessings upon you!!!
and of course :SMILY206: to TTI and Congratulations on Reverting!!!

I'm Sure u will enjoy ur stay and :inshallah: learn lots!!!!!!!!!

:wasalam: :SMILY231:

yasin67

Alhamdulillah, mashaallah, Allahu Akbar!
Welcome to Islam and the forum sis.
May Allah swt increase your knowledge.Ameen.

shichemlydia

welcome...

salam alikoum
you are welcome and we hope you will have a nice life in islam, looking forward to see your posts.
wa salama likoum

habib786

a very warm welcome to you here in TTi family ... have a pleasant time in here .. and inshallah everything will go fine with you just take it slow on the go ... don't give them a shock.. may your approach calm and steady... give yourself time .. May Allah make things easy for you and guide you.....

Allah hafiz